Careercow Cameron Joseph Miller / Candice Eve Miller / Sabrina / @SabrinaMorgens - 👋Hi, Cameron!👋 Florida man high on hallucinogens adopts "female prostitute" persona and teaches children at local high school, report claims.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Who is most at fault for putting Cameron's job in jeopardy?

• Drug dealers for supplying him marijuana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neko GF

CWC is fat and I would NOT have sex with him
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How quarantine affected Cameron;
1621901138569.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1396976381679050753 (Archive)

Covid made him more open about the fact that he's a perverted cumbrain.

Cameron's plans to make money:
1621902094791.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1396878284105920515 (Archive)

E-begging and fetish shit- the most common "professions" among Twitter troons.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
….I’m just gonna say it:

He looks better. And actually more passable as a butchy woman?

Still 100% a fuckin’ dude. But better somehow. I am desperate to be wrong about this. Someone please help.
The hair looks a little better kempt. It probably helps in general to not have a birds nest on your head lol.

It fits in a lot more with a non-binary look in my opinion. I've seen a LOT of baristas with the same kind of vibe.

One of the big differences with Sabrina and her contemporaries is that they tend to manicure themselves a lot more in their photos. Some of that is lighting and editing, of course, but a little bit of love in how the makeup and hair is done goes a long way.

Neko GF

CWC is fat and I would NOT have sex with him
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cameroon effectively gives us permission to call him a tranny faggot:
1622399230679.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1399061516456955912 (Archive)

A truly sad and shocking revalidation:
1622399422938.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1399052676734799876 (Archive)

He's so gross that even Tinder trash wants nothing to with him.

More pics:
1622399903650.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1399029764686585856 (Archive)
1622400122078.png1622401071584.png1622401701754.png
1622402006904.png1622402412132.png
I don't really don't see a difference between the ones from Thursday.

Cameron on surgery:
1622402719490.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1399014454587691012 (Archive)

Mommy issues:
1622402984183.png
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1399012775796563973 (Archive)

Last edited:

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
A truly sad and shocking revalidation:
View attachment 2216329
https://twitter.com/SabrinaMorgens/status/1399052676734799876 (Archive)

He's so gross that even Tinder trash wants nothing to with him.
Dude shared his twitter with a tinder match and immediately got unmatched.
:story:
I don't think it was a mistake on tinder's side. What probably happened is he matched with a normal dude who didn't instantly clock him and then immediately shared his twitter because he wants attention. The guy he matched with probably took one look at it and unmatched after seeing the amount of sheer degeneracy coming from it. Even Florida men have standards.

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting thread. Although he's not on the same level as Kevin, there are two possible scenarios that could happen.
1.) He quits (?) his job to be a full-time Twitter coombrain while "cracking eggs" of other insecure effeminate men with no self esteem.
2.) He comes to the sudden realization that being a complete degenerate online while whining about your job and mommy issues isn't a good look, detransitions and deletes all the accounts where he goes by "Candice". Give me all your rainbow reacts now, please.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
Interesting thread. Although he's not on the same level as Kevin, there are two possible scenarios that could happen.
1.) He quits (?) his job to be a full-time Twitter coombrain while "cracking eggs" of other insecure effeminate men with no self esteem.
2.) He comes to the sudden realization that being a complete degenerate online while whining about your job and mommy issues isn't a good look, detransitions and deletes all the accounts where he goes by "Candice". Give me all your rainbow reacts now, please.
I kinda see this thread as a case study of the desperate Twitter user: the one who constantly tries to be "edgy" or "interesting", but is locked in a lonely little world, with no retweets and very few likes.

Gibes is fairly well known on the internet, and has a lot of people who keep track of and send money to stuff like the Tranch. Even PBS and Vice have done reports on it.

Candace feels a lot like the side you don't see, you know? This strange person who acts like people really care about what she says. I mean, we kind of do, in the way we post the tweets and goof on them, but it's not exactly the same thing. A lot of posturing for an invisible audience.

Remind me of the song "Nowhere Man" by the Beatles.

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Candace feels a lot like the side you don't see, you know? This strange person who acts like people really care about what she says. I mean, we kind of do, in the way we post the tweets and goof on them, but it's not exactly the same thing. A lot of posturing for an invisible audience.
And this is why I think so many troons transition solely to get more internet points and attention. Nobody paid attention to him when he was a dweeby dude, clearly nobody cares about his Twitter where he tweets his every thought regarding weed, teaching, relationships, autogynephilia, etc. Detransitioners talk about feeling the need to fit in somewhere, and troons accept "eggs" (aka beta males) with open arms. This guy is clearly just looking for a community that will agree with everything he says. However, Cameron doesn't have much follower interaction. When he realizes he doesn't have the Twitter hugbox of other e-famous Twitter troons, he'll probably leave the platform.
I don't know, it seems like there's so many times you can tweet the same thing until people get tired of it.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
And this is why I think so many troons transition solely to get more internet points and attention. Nobody paid attention to him when he was a dweeby dude, clearly nobody cares about his Twitter where he tweets his every thought regarding weed, teaching, relationships, autogynephilia, etc. Detransitioners talk about feeling the need to fit in somewhere, and troons accept "eggs" (aka beta males) with open arms. This guy is clearly just looking for a community that will agree with everything he says. However, Cameron doesn't have much follower interaction. When he realizes he doesn't have the Twitter hugbox of other e-famous Twitter troons, he'll probably leave the platform.
I don't know, it seems like there's so many times you can tweet the same thing until people get tired of it.
Transtrending is very real, especially at the moment. I think people transition for many reasons, which may include internet points and attention. A lot of people transition because they feel that the person they are is not the person they want to be, or who they were meant to be, and they want to express who they are on the inside outside. As individuals, and as long as they do not harm other people, they have a right to do as such.

I have a bit of resistance to say that Sabrina is purely doing it for the asspats, as there are very little to be had, obviously lol. Nobody paid attention to the dweeby dude, but nobody pays any attention to the tryhard twittard either. I'm not even sure if Sabrina is aware of this thread.

It's like looking through a microscope at an amoeba or something.

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
I have a bit of resistance to say that Sabrina is purely doing it for the asspats, as there are very little to be had, obviously lol. Nobody paid attention to the dweeby dude, but nobody pays any attention to the tryhard twittard either. I'm not even sure if Sabrina is aware of this thread.

It's like looking through a microscope at an amoeba or something.
Last I checked she's definitely not aware of this thread, which is probably for the best since it's way funnier when people act like this without knowing they're being watched.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last I checked she's definitely not aware of this thread, which is probably for the best since it's way funnier when people act like this without knowing they're being watched.
Don't worry, when he finds the thread he'll just say he has a humiliation fetish and likes it. You know, the catch-22 that every one of these people try to pull where it doesn't make sense because if you liked being humiliated, you wouldn't say something to dissuade people from doing so.