Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 107 75.9%

• Total voters

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
Cammy, Misty is alive. Chances are, she's realized that you are not helping her cause. You lied about people, for example, telling her that I was Heather when I was able to prove without a doubt I'm not. So she found out that you were lying to her for months. She probably learned she can't trust you. That's the mistake you make when you try to con someone, they are eventually going to find out the truth.

P.S. Here's some fanart for you,

cammy.png

heathercho

意地悪女
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-7-25_23-44-35.png

Cammy, you are on a :tugboat:, you don't have the rubles for a cruise.
If Misty is dead, why isn't her Aunt Terry upset? Why has Lamonte not said a word on his FB? Don't you think he'd be jumping with joy if Misty was dead? Don't you think Aunt Terry would be upset that her niece has passed away at such a young age? When your dad passed away, there was an obituary published in the paper and online. Why isn't there one published for Misty? An announcement has to be published by law, so by now there would be one published. Forget about thinking everyone is Heather and just think about that for a second. Does this make any sense to you?

I'm wondering if the person she's been speaking to on the phone is that Cheyenne chick.
I think it's unlikely Cammy's in on it, she's way more of a sped than OPL.

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
First off, I don't believe for a moment that Heather has done any of those things, but, according to this video, not only has Heather destroyed multiple computers by hacking, stolen money by hacking bank accounts, physically stolen paper checks from a woman in another state, impersonated law enforcement, and just today called Cammy's job impersonating Cammy and swearing at people, driven her mother to suicide by " being a bad person" and killed her father (who passed of a heart attack), killed her sister( not even dead)threatened in writing to kill Cammy and her family, all while being simultaneously jealous of Cammy because Cammy rents a house and Heather lives in a group home where she's never allowed to do anything on her own "like a baby". The cognitive dissonance. It burns. Damn @Summer Sommerland not only are you a criminal Mastermind, better with technology than Elon musk, and sneaky enough to get around the staff who are there to help you while you travel all over the US to bother Cammy, are you also an international spy?

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn @Summer Sommerland not only are you a criminal Mastermind, better with technology than Elon musk, and sneaky enough to get around the staff who are there to help you while you travel all over the US to bother Cammy, are you also an international spy?
It does sound rather intriguing. Maybe Heather can teach an online class for us on how to live and move in the shadows!

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
Oh my God...I haven't laughed so hard at so many lies in days!!! Thanks for pointing out the video, I needed the giggles.

Me? An International thief? No, no. I hardly even know how to BUY anything online, let alone hack bank accounts.

And Cammy's back to her hallucinations because she thinks I apparently 'teleported' to where she lives and stole paper checks from her.

Um, apparently she has no clue how checks work so lemme break it down for ya, Cammy:

1) Look at the top left corner of the check Cammy. Can you read what's typed out there? That's RIIIIGGGHHHTTT!!! It's YOUR name and address!!!

2) Do you see the bottom right hand corner of the check? That's where you ENDORSE your name on the check giving the bank permission to cash the check yourself or when you give the check to others to cash.

No Endorsy, no cashy!!

3) Now this part is tricky so pay close attention.

Flip the check over...do you see the line at the top of the check? That's where you or the person with your permission sign their names to cash the check!

4) I know at our banks here in Indiana, they require us to show ID when we cash checks, so it's probably the same in Texas.

Do you know what a State ID is Cammy? It's a little plastic card with your picture in one corner along with your name.

You give it to the teller your ID and if your face matches the picture they will cash the check.

I don't have your face so they wouldn't cash any checks since I'm not you.

So, how was that for a lesson in banking? Did I break it down enough for you? I know it's a difficult topic for you to comprehend, but I believe you can do it...with a payee and case manager's (or as you like to refer to them as: "Baby-sitter's" help!!!

Oh and as for her talking to the staff here at the Group Home? Talked to them all and they said they never talked to her. Although I did show her videos and her Tumblr to them and they even said she was nuts!!!

And as for the house she says she's 'renting'? I seem to remember her saying she also lived in a Group Home in Texas and was going to a school for Special Needs. She hinted at all this, if you all will remember seeing either in the comments to one of videos or she said in a video that she was having a fit like a little child because someone had claimed the front seat before she could get it and that she could climb in the first row of seats because her girth wouldn't let her lift herself up into the bus even with the use of a step!

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
Cammy did some drive by shit posting as @VenusFan2018 . Unable to even try to disguise herself she went for the usual targets. Defending the Schofields, dissing Venus angelic, troll posting on the Hartley's. Being out of date, and believing we were too, as well as taking a joke completely literally on Venus, pulling a Jenkins junkies on the Hartley's thread, not understanding that the reason they have a thread is not because of their many disabilities, but because of our observations of their mother's inability to treat them with basic human dignity.
She was caught pretty quickly, banned, and the posts removed.

Last edited:

heathercho

意地悪女
kiwifarms.net
Cammy did some drive by shit posting as @VenusFan2018 . Unable to even try to disguise herself she went for the usual targets. Defending the Schofields, dissing Venus angelic, troll posting on the Hartley's. Being out of date, and believing we were too, as well as taking a joke completely literally on Venus, pulling a Jenkins junkies on the Hartley's thread, not understanding that the reason they have a thread is not because of their many disabilities, but because of our observations of their mother's inability to treat them with basic human dignity.
She was caught pretty quickly, banned, and the posts removed.
This is interesting. Since I missed the posts completely, this is quite the development that it was Cammy and not Misty.

Cammy seems quite thirsty. We know Misty isn't ded but she is ignoring Cammy. That must smart.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is interesting. Since I missed the posts completely, this is quite the development that it was Cammy and not Misty.

Cammy seems quite thirsty. We know Misty isn't ded but she is ignoring Cammy. That must smart.
I think a big reason behind the death ruse cruise, besides trying to fuck with Heather in the wake of her friends death, might have been to get rid of Cammy. Misty doesn’t have friends, she just attempts to use people which is why she prays on exceptional people, no one else would fall for her obvious crazy manipulations. But Cammy is exhausting.

We get bored just reading a few posts, but could you imagine trying to be her internet wrangler. Misty took on the job but grew tired of it. So just like a bad soap opera she killed her character off to get rid of Cammy. Upside of tard wrangling is they are easy to fool. If she finds a new use for Cammy I’m sure Misty will rise from the dead like Lazurus. She’ll just tell Cammy she had to fake her own death to fool the Internet squad or Lamonte from invading her hoard.

I do think getting the “putting your kids up for adoption” letter shook Misty to the core. It worries me only because I don’t want her to clean up her crazy even a little in a bit in a bid to delay those kids from having a permanent stable home.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never fear. She's fuckin' insane and will destroy her own case. She thinks her sister is behind the letter, for godbear's sake.

I do think getting the “putting your kids up for adoption” letter shook Misty to the core. It worries me only because I don’t want her to clean up her crazy even a little in a bit in a bid to delay those kids

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'all dont have any idea how nuts she is. Remember in either this or Misty's post, a Frodo was mentioned? Well, I. BE. HE. and I have seen all this happen over the years. In fact, at one time, I thought she wanted to have my babies (EWWWWWW)
Thought she wanted to have your babies?
Cammy writes endlessly about incest and pregnancy so casting a pretty wide net there. Have you ever been in the heffalumps physical presence?

Are you a power ranger by chance?

heathercho

意地悪女
kiwifarms.net
Y'all dont have any idea how nuts she is. Remember in either this or Misty's post, a Frodo was mentioned? Well, I. BE. HE. and I have seen all this happen over the years. In fact, at one time, I thought she wanted to have my babies (EWWWWWW)
Frodo was indeed mentioned, as a Cammy-sock account. If you've come here with such a spectactular account name, I assume your insight and participation in this situation must be as equally spectacular.

Tell us all your Cammylore.

Reactions: multiverse

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net
Frodo was indeed mentioned, as a Cammy-sock account. If you've come here with such a spectactular account name, I assume your insight and participation in this situation must be as equally spectacular.

Hey y'all l,

Frodo is NOT and NEVER was one of Cammy's sock puppets. He's a friend of mine via Facebook. We used to do a radio show together on BlogTalk Radio but life caught up with me and I wasn't able to keep up with the show.

If you need proof of said show, they have a page on Facebook called Beyond the Airwaves: The Infinity Project or you can look it up on BlogTalk Radio itself...I believe you can still listen to their shows on there.

As for the Power Rangers comment up above, that's actually how we met: through a Power Rangers Group or Page during another battle with Cammy. (Yes, I admit, I am a Power Rangers fan - well, the old stuff at least...the new stuff just plain out sucks!!)

So FucktheWorldAnally is okay really!

heathercho

意地悪女
kiwifarms.net
Hey y'all l,

Frodo is NOT and NEVER was one of Cammy's sock puppets. He's a friend of mine via Facebook. We used to do a radio show together on BlogTalk Radio but life caught up with me and I wasn't able to keep up with the show.

If you need proof of said show, they have a page on Facebook called Beyond the Airwaves: The Infinity Project or you can look it up on BlogTalk Radio itself...I believe you can still listen to their shows on there.

As for the Power Rangers comment up above, that's actually how we met: through a Power Rangers Group or Page during another battle with Cammy. (Yes, I admit, I am a Power Rangers fan - well, the old stuff at least...the new stuff just plain out sucks!!)

Sorry, I meant in an anon blog comment - actually, I went back to check - it was mentioned somewhere, I believe on a blog post in 2011 that "Frodo" was a sock of Cammy's :

anonymous8522
Published on Sep 22, 2011

Hello again it has been hours since our last video. Last time I named all of the youtube accounts that cammy has used that is 35 youtube accounts, but to be on the safe side we are addding 40 accounts. Half of the accounts are still active, 12dudejames and the pink dragon. On to other things, now the facebook accounts. Cammy has nearly 100 facebook accounts and counting, she used those accounts to attack certain people and call them hackers and to spread rumors. she also impersonated them as well to cause more trouble. Here is the list. Misty and the others blocked them and I was given their block list. Brenda Rose Elizabeth Find Amanda Henry Chad Lee Dana Mitchell Cheyenne Neufeld there are 10 cheyennes accounts on facebook. Camille Garrison Matthew Mark Romano Misty Holland Heather Ray Misty Fong Megan Ginga Annie Reece Tracy Goldman Misty Henry Sarah Glass Autumn Grham Vanessa Cleveland Garrison Cammy her main account. Sorrow Ranger Cammy Doe Anny Chan Mic Bee Michael Bee Melody Perkins James Brown James Brown. Lana Gas. Cammy Garrison. Megan Pussywillow. Jennifer Bell. which changed to Brock Brockand... On the safe side we will not give out the full name of this account its already been shutdown after changing to. Aibo stace. Erica Raistlin. Amanda Berkely. Cam Doe. Lana Gas. Chad Dumass. Mimi Glass. Jess Blaze. Emma Osborne. Kevin Ranger. Lauren Rodgriz. Stacey Meeki. Jean Tub. Cammy Doe. Shawn Beard. Marcie Gore. Meeki Gas. which changed to otti ranger which changed to Frodo. Camille Garrison. Marcie Ann Gore. Rosie Paul. Camille R. Garrison. Tanya Jackson. Amanda Holland. Emma ranger. changed to Emma easton, then Jimena castillo. For the last 10 months. Cammy has been causing trouble. she attacked the fandom telling everyone to commit suicide. She also posed as Funaro. and attacked the fandom saying she wants to rape pr stars and their kids and everyone else. Her exact words were she hates the power ranger fandom and wants it shudown or dead.

The sad thing is, she uses these accounts to talk to herself and others. Half of these accounts are active or shutdown. she has nearly 100 facebook accounts. she has stolen pics as well to cause more damage. we dont know how many fake accounts there are of misty henry and heather ray. We do know it is ridiculous. Just so everyone knows, we are on the Power ranger fandoms side. we hope the fandom sees this. stay away from the group Morphinomenal. we are on the fandoms side, everyone should be aware and watch out for garrison cammy. the fandom needs to remember she is responsible. the only option is for all of the ranger stars. to block garrison cammy for good. We still have more to go, now its time to explain the videos that cammy has created that we have. We are standing up to cammy as the ranger fandom should do the same.

But it was indeed clear that Frodo was part of her inner circle like you have confirmed :
-She names a few members of her old Facebook group: Mike B., Frodo, Tim, Ally, Marsha and Jen.
But, I think perhaps like what Cammy did to @Meeki, Cammy actually usurped Frodo's s/n and made a sock account UNDER that name too. I fully believe @FucktheWorldAnally is indeed Frodo, I'm just saying I think Cammy may have made a fake account using Frodo's name too.

If that makes sense. God, this is a tangled, exceptional web of idiocy!

Summer Sommerland

kiwifarms.net

Hey y'all l,

Misty mentioned that "Michael Bell" got caught socking in one of her old blogs. It's also the name of a prolific cartoon voice actor, so the whole identity may be a sock puppet.
No, Michael is a very REAL person and is also friends with Frodo and me. We used to skype all the time!

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
Cammy has a knack for joining any community (be it a chat app, social media, forum, whatever) and targeting & eventually impersonating people there. Usually it is whoever is in charge, holds most authority in that community. There's probably dozens of people out there that have been "impersonated" by her.

The joke is that when she attempts to impersonate people, she fails. She can't act like someone else. She will always say the same things, do the same things damn near verbatim. You'd think someone that spent 20+ years doing the same thing over and over again would become good at it but she is the epitome of failure.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino