Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 76 50.0%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 116 76.3%

• Total voters

FucktheWorldAnally

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so at one time, I tried to mediate between Cammy (Who really IS a ranger fan and wanted to be liked (I thought at the time) by the ranger community) and the Ranger fandom at large. Yes, she did get my number due to this attempt at mediation, but then she gave my number to Melissa Zayas. Melissa has been trying to add me as a friend on Facebook, but I refuse to add her, instead leaving her request unaccepted so she cannot spam me with requests. While they both had my number at one time, they were both on a call with me, and both admitted that they wanted to have children with me (EWWWWWW). As my picture shows, she is still pending. Anyway, at this time, I was getting close to wrapping up a relationship with another one of our OLD friends, Alison. That information sent me into a slight disgust depression.

After my attempts to mediate failed, I changed my phone number, and as far as she knows, I do not exist anymore until now.... She makes my exes, ALL OF THEM (even the ones I know have legitimately been in insane asylums) look completely normal by comparison.

Oh, and before I forget, Trainwreck is too light of a description for Cammy Garrison....... The Definition of Insanity is more of an apt tag for her

Screenshot from 2018-07-31 19-58-37.png

Last edited:

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
I agree with Toasty, better safe than sorry, Frodo. A few months ago, Cammy made a facebook account and attempted to add all my friends and co-workers. She was mass reported and the account was taken down literally within minutes. In my defense, I was lulled into a false sense of security due to years of her "disappearing". Lesson learned. She never goes away.

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
@FucktheWorldAnally Yeah, your friends are protected now. I must admit, I know nothing about the Zayas girl but I have seen youtube videos of her talking about Cammy drama, and some with the Cheyenne girl that was mentioned by Heather not long ago. They all seem to act awfully similar. Batshit birds of a feather like to flock together, I guess.

Reactions: Summer Sommerland

FucktheWorldAnally

kiwifarms.net
oh god yes, i know of both of them. Misty is jealous of Heather, and uses that jealousy to continually attack and demean Heather, to the point where she was forced into placement at the group homes. To date, I have counted no less than 45-60 fake facebook accounts made by Cammy to continually try and attack and demean others, not even to mention all other social media. I know of roughly 30 youtubes, along with the one using my name, at least 10-20 twitters, and enough other social media that she could literally make a village with all of her fraudulent personas

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
oh god yes, i know of both of them. Misty is jealous of Heather, and uses that jealousy to continually attack and demean Heather, to the point where she was forced into placement at the group homes. To date, I have counted no less than 45-60 fake facebook accounts made by Cammy to continually try and attack and demean others, not even to mention all other social media. I know of roughly 30 youtubes, along with the one using my name, at least 10-20 twitters, and enough other social media that she could literally make a village with all of her fraudulent personas
Is Misty currently hiding under any youtube/blog names? Since she's "dead" her usual accounts have gone quiet.

Does Cammy? We know her Cammy Review's channel. Any funny stories?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Viridian

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
@Summer Sommerland

Cammy's Reviews
1 week ago
bethany c mother is as good as can be expected. Work is fine and I am trying to find a way to go paperless so everything is directly deposited safely. But with Heather's hacking skills I'm a bit flummoxed atm. Plus I have been granted the possibility of Psyical therapy for my legs but insurance won't cover supplies needed and they are expensive. So I am spending a lot of time trying to create a way to get it done and still live comfortable. This would be the perfect thing to use my fathers money for but I would have to have it transferred into a secure bank account. But the problem is I don't want to do that now and need it for something worse later. There IS a lot but it's not an endless amount. He saved well and everything and even had money set back should I be without him but I want it to last as long as possible. So that's why the rent house is bare bones. I don't want to cover my walls with meaningless things. I'm NOT two years old like Heather is. That is why she isn't allowed to have money of her own because like the bratty toddler she is she wastes it on baby things instead of things a mature adult would get. But then again some allowances should be made for her because as she pointed out she just turned 38 months old mentally. So she spends like a baby because she IS a baby. I bet her idea of a "need" is a new rattle. She has NO idea about being an adult. Me? I save. I watch for specials. I buy bulk when I can if it's not perishable. (For the exceptional individuals at KF that means food that will go rotten soon or quickly) and I don't by stupid stuff. I have that one tiny shelf of movies and they are all thrift and finds from the 3 and 5 dollar bins at wal-mart. That's it. And even then I feel guilty. I don't buy movies music or books to clutter things up. I am 38 YEARS OLD. I'm NOT a sad pathetic fat INFANT like HEATHER. And yeah I saw her videos and they are a JOY to me. Now I know all the things I held misty responsible for were NOT Misty's fault at all but HEATHERS! Already I am reunited with Tumblr friends I thought I would NEVER see again! I openly invite the little failed abortion to continue on showing all she has done while impersonating me.
KEEWEEFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMS.

I think Cammy is reading more threads on this site than just her own. I find her ranting about not "wasting money" on expensive things to put on the wall is very interesting....

• Agree
Reactions: Paige Matheson

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Summer Sommerland

I think Cammy is reading more threads on this site than just her own. I find her ranting about not "wasting money" on expensive things to put on the wall is very interesting....
Funny she thinks her father “saved well” when the reality is they probably got an insurance payout and settlement from the electric company for his death. Maybe at one time there was money set aside for Cammie, but I’m betting that’s long gone.

She wouldn’t be getting Medicaid and tarbbux if there was substantial money socked away in account for her. You have to prove you have no assets before the govt agrees you’re poor enough to get Medicaid.

Also going to bet her mom, who would have received all the death benefit money, blew through it all many years ago.

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
All Bethany c asked is how are you? How's your mom? And she got a full screed about Heather's having amazing bank fraud powers while simultaneously possessing the intellect of an infant who can't be trusted with her own money because she will splurge on a rattle. Even when it's slow over here it's awesome.

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
@Summer Sommerland

I think that be a jab at my twitter. I posted some pictures a week or two ago of my computer station and I do have a lot of shit on the wall behind my desk. She's been trying to play it up that she has money ever since multiverse mentioned she might have got a settlement. Any settlement her mom might have had would have been long spent by now. She's trying to make excuses for her bare ass walls that were called out not long ago. Whatever floats her boat.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
If Cammy had a settlement soley for her, which she may, and it it were sitting in a bank, you'd hope that it would be in a secured investment set up, where it's earning damn good interest.
She couldn't invest it in real property or manage a stock portfolio, coz she's a tard, but a locked investment would be safe.

Not only that, hypothetically, if she had people going in and out of her accounts, stealing money, that's fraud and banks - atleast in my country - are ontop of that shit like a hawk. It's easy to track fraud in most cases.

These are all fantastical notions of the hypothetical however, so it doesn't really matter, but getting money out from invested funds - term deposits etc are a pain in the ass.
So how anyone would be stealing it would be the question I'd love to see Cammy scramble to answer.

I think that be a jab at my twitter. I posted some pictures a week or two ago of my computer station and I do have a lot of shit on the wall behind my desk. She's been trying to play it up that she has money ever since multiverse mentioned she might have got a settlement. Any settlement her mom might have had would have been long spent by now. She's trying to make excuses for her bare ass walls that were called out not long ago. Whatever floats her boat.
But that makes sense that she's bleating about that. I hope whatever rattle you buy is a Tiffany rattle coz those things are dope.

I think Cammy's interior design skills would be similar to Misty's, but I'd love to see what she would call her interior style... would she be above ceiling trash murals or is she a hoard for a patio gal like Ghost Misty?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Viridian

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
So, I've been thinking about how in Cammy's mind not only is everyone Heather, but Heather is also simultaneously hyper competent, but also so incompetent as to be a baby still in diapers. Not only is is a classic example of the fascist boogeyman (An inferior enemy that nevertheless is everpresent and must always be fought against, the better to rally the populace to your cause) but it also reveals Cammy is so dumb she doesn't realize how bad it looks being constantly bested by someone who she thinks isn't even toilet trained.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 533429

@multiverse wanted me to post this shit here. Welcome back to crazytown, folks.
Seems Mistyish too. Cammy's brain is pretty broken when she writes.

I find myself questioning, because of the Brit spelling of pedophile. That and the sentence structure is way out of character, although the message is pure Misty and/ or Cammy.
The British spelling of paedophilia is due to Vordrak's kiwifarms wiki. Vordrak is a britfag, cammy/misty probably read it there and copypasta'd it....if it is them. I mean it's pretty stock standard fair for people to cite.

Subsequently, Joshua Moon went to work for 8Chan.net, a site at that time well known for explicitly and by policy allowing discussions of paedophilia

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems Mistyish too. Cammy's brain is pretty broken when she writes.

The British spelling of paedophilia is due to Vordrak's kiwifarms wiki. Vordrak is a britfag, cammy/misty probably read it there and copypasta'd it....if it is them. I mean it's pretty stock standard fair for people to cite.
Then again, Cammy is the m-preg sperg. But Misty imitated her for years. So who knows.

• Agree
Reactions: heathercho
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino