Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 76 50.3%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 115 76.2%

• Total voters

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Then again, Cammy is the m-preg sperg. But Misty imitated her for years. So who knows.
I didn't even see that :story:.. Bodhi pregnant...
Yeah that may well be Cammy. I guess Misty's still ded.

@multiverse, Ded ppl cannot go on cruises.

Cammy, we totally do think mental illness is real. You're living proof. You are completely mentally ill. So is Misty.
Congrats on losing weight though, for what it's worth. Now if only you could stop huffing Febreeze, you'd be on the way to getting to Misty's level of batshit.

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
Cammy, I only know like two people that still use IRC (which is how I found out about this), but just so you know, I haven't used it for about 10 years. I like how you when you roleplay as me, you're at least into men. I'll give you three stars for accuracy. ★★★✩✩

[15:04.45] Whois[ meeki!~androirc@mobile-166-177-120-241.mycingular.net [ United States ] ] [ Android IRC Client ]
[15:04.45] Channels[ 2 ][ #Moms #0!!!!!!girlswhosuckcock ]

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Cammy, I only know like two people that still use IRC (which is how I found out about this), but just so you know, I haven't used it for about 10 years. I like how you when you roleplay as me, you're at least into men. I'll give you three stars for accuracy. ★★★✩✩

[15:04.45] Whois[ meeki!~androirc@mobile-166-177-120-241.mycingular.net [ United States ] ] [ Android IRC Client ]
[15:04.45] Channels[ 2 ][ #Moms #0!!!!!!girlswhosuckcock ]
How'd you find out about that?

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
How'd you find out about that?
My boyfriend still uses IRC, hangs out there with some buddies of his. He is a software developer and remote desktops to his home computer from work so rarely misses shit like this during work hours or hours he's at his computer. He still has Meeki added to his notifications from years ago so when someone logs on, it pings him to let him know said user is on. With a quick whois, he can get a little bit of info. Cammy has a knack for joining one normal room and then a secondary perverted sex one. I've seen them all from father/daughter incest rooms to parent/kid pedophile rooms. The only difference is she doesn't have a computer anymore so has to use a phone.

To clear up any possible confusion from this screenshot, everyone here knows her as Cammy but my boyfriend and I (as well as all the people from back then) still refer to her as ''Meilin as that was the first username she ever used. It took me several years before I found out her real name back then.

cammy.PNG

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty's got her tard sidekick defending her honor once more. Cammy has taken over the ranting since Misty got exposed using her Facebook to speak with family. Cammy seems to be the one who gets really into the idea of Heather being a literal infant who also "hacks" every electronic device she's ever owned. D'you think Cammy has ever heard of adblockers or antivirus software?

I'm almost fond of her purposeful tard misunderstandings of simple English. It thinks it's clever.

It's also hilarious how both Cammy and Misty fail to understand that they are both morbidly obese, just as much or moreso than the target of their ire is.
Screenshot_20181125-160429_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20181125-160450_YouTube.jpg

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy, @heathercho used the name of a kpop star for their account, I believe. And 'FAT32' is a 'fatal system 32' error, it mean your hard drive failed completely, or you deleted System 32 (the hard drive on a windows machine) somehow by being re.tarded and just as far as IRL Heather. I'm not sure why you can't see that. You said yourself you are a size 3-4X, which is massively, morbidly obese.

Can you explain, in detail, how you believe someone you call a pants shitting tard who is unable to manage the slightest self care, is capable of hacking everything electronic and every bank account you've ever had? We'd love to hear the story.
Screenshot_20181127-110157_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
The Real Heather Cho. Nutrage heiress, Korean Lolcow. Her Korean name is Cho Hyun Ah.

It's pure beautiful coinkydink that my s/n is Heather and the object of your and Misty's obsession is named Heather, irl.

Your FAT problem is a corrupted hard drive, like @multiverse said. Your ideas of hacking are so 90s. If you're running a decent free antivirus these days, your computer would be protected. It's more advantageous to DOS or DDOS people these days, than it is to hack hardware.

Aside from that, why would someone who's a baby know how to hack? I mean cybersecurity is a field that's in demand and commands big bucks. I'm sure irl Heather would be after them benjamins if she was a hacker, not messing around with a Febreeze filled fatty like yourself or Misty.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
I guess I've grown a bit brave and want to share my Cammy story. I at first only shared what I knew privately, but I feel revealing it publicly might help others who she might encounter and if they stumble on the site the same way I did. There is always a new target for Cammy sadly.

She was on an RP site I was also on, while not everyone was exactly friends with each other, it was close enough and had pockets of groups that information spread over what was going on. She is actually a very obsessive individual and once she thinks you are her friend, even if you're just being kind because that is the type of person you are, she latches onto you with a death grip. There were some people literally being internet stalked by her. She'd make a new alt and PM her 'friends' and pretend she was a 'friend' of herself trying to get them to contact her.

It caused her targets to basically leave the site, including me when I started getting some contact from her as well. I was nice, she was nice, but then she started to get like weird and my mind was unsettled every time we spoke. She would try and act cutesy, which isn't exactly abnormal online, but just the way she did it was creepy to me. Then I guess one of her 'friends' stopped replying to her or was actually busy, then she went around and was DMing anyone associated with that person asking where they were asking if they were ok when they hadn't even been offline.

She just went into a stalker panic that her 'friends' weren't giving her anymore attention. We started conversing privately with each other then and pieced all the shit that was going on with her. That she'd been doing this for months on different accounts, trying to talk to us when we didn't want to talk to her.

A lot of us left the site because of her and moved onto a private discord server to get away from her.

It was revealed by someone on the Discord server (who was instantly banned for the shared content so I didn't save any images they posted since they were removed automatically) that Cammy is into rping sexual stuff with a character/person who is a minor. Not like someone 13, I'm talking like 8-10 years of age. You can take this as just a rumor from me since as I said I don't have the images that were shared saved and the person was banned (they were most likely baiting her to confirm a rumor I think). But I can confirm from personal encounters that Cammy is very toxic, obsessive, and really needs someone to take away her internet access, and needs psychiatric care.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy is into rping sexual stuff with a character/person who is a minor. Not like someone 13, I'm talking like 8-10 years of age.
We are aware of this; she often posts pedosexual, incestual things while spamming different threads (before we banned her).

I'm sorry you had to experience what it's like to be on the receiving end of her "affection"; thank you for sharing your experiences!

Given her desperate need to be paid attention to, I'm shocked that she's finally let go of her long time frenemy, Misty. Cammy's mom has cancer and that experience seems to have caused Cammy to have some perspective in life for once. She has my sympathy for being afraid to lose the only parent she has left, but I doubt it kerbs her behavior for longer than the illness lasts.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino