Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 76 50.3%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 115 76.2%

• Total voters

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
We are aware of this; she often posts pedosexual, incestual things while spamming different threads (before we banned her).

I'm sorry you had to experience what it's like to be on the receiving end of her "affection"; thank you for sharing your experiences!

Given her desperate need to be paid attention to, I'm shocked that she's finally let go of her long time frenemy, Misty. Cammy's mom has cancer and that experience seems to have caused Cammy to have some perspective in life for once. She has my sympathy for being afraid to lose the only parent she has left, but I doubt it kerbs her behavior for longer than the illness lasts.
I have to wonder how you guys keep her away since she seems to be a continuing problem from what I hear from people who still lurk the site we used to be on. I feel sad that her mother has cancer, though I really doubt it will stop her from the habit she has formed, it might end up exacerbating her need for attention.

I really hope one day I won't have to worry about her, but I've found a comfortable and safe space and where we can peacefully enjoy the fandom without her stalking. <3

Reactions: Viridian

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. Cammy, don't be a selfish twat. You're too stupid to get the dosage right - you'll only hurt yourself - and think of how much you will hurt your poor mother. She's ill, and the last thing she needs is for her needy daughter to make a suicide attempt. Are you trying to punish her for being sick? Because it kind of seems like you're trying to punish her for being sick.

No one wants to watch you hurt yourself. If you want to do it, do it alone. The very fact that you want to livestream a "suicide" attempt means you're seeking attention, not death. If you need attention, call a friend. Visit with your roommates. Talk to a counselor. Call a hotline - the National Suicide Prevention line is 1-800-273-8255. They'll talk about whatever you want - except your weird pedo roleplay shit, don't call them and start that up.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t she also live in a group home? Surely the tard wranglers there wouldn’t let her attempt...?
I thought so. If so, someone ought to do a bed check, yeah? It's only 8 pm there, you'd think they wouldn't leave her alone super long.

And if she really needed to reach out, there's obviously a counselor on site. She has a phone. She's got resources.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. Cammy, don't be a selfish twat. You're too stupid to get the dosage right - you'll only hurt yourself - and think of how much you will hurt your poor mother. She's ill, and the last thing she needs is for her needy daughter to make a suicide attempt. Are you trying to punish her for being sick? Because it kind of seems like you're trying to punish her for being sick.

No one wants to watch you hurt yourself. If you want to do it, do it alone. The very fact that you want to livestream a "suicide" attempt means you're seeking attention, not death. If you need attention, call a friend. Visit with your roommates. Talk to a counselor. Call a hotline - the National Suicide Prevention line is 1-800-273-8255. They'll talk about whatever you want - except your weird pedo roleplay shit, don't call them and start that up.
View attachment 696223

Suicide baiting for attention is disgusting. I wonder if Cammy will pretend to be dead now like Misty did for all those months.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, whatever Cammy's angle is, her promised stream never manifested (or she stopped and deleted it when no viewers ever showed up).

What is up with low IQ white trash and pseuicide threats? It's incredibly childish.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Awwww, Cammycow didn't go through with it? I guess setting up in the group home living room wasn't the best plan. Back to inpatient care for you, Cammy.

Too bad for her, can't get any quality online stalking done from inside the hospital.....

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
? she's totally doing it, for really real, no faksies this time, guise. Cammy claims to live alone, which seem dubious given that she cannot drive nor handle the most basic of tasks unaccompanied. Her wrists are so sore and bleeding.... that she can hardly post to YouTube about it, let alone pick up the phone and dial 9-1-1.

Cammy: just go to the supervisor at your group home if you have the sads, and tell them so. If, by some minuscule chance you do live alone (which I very much doubt, given your incapacity to manage basic life tasks), you can phone for help if you can whine for attention on YouTube. I gave you a hotline number above, and even you can't be dumb enough to forget how to dial emergency services.

And for the last time, FAT32 is an error message that means "file allocation table 32", i.e. you tried to plug more than 4 gigs of something through the USB drive. Or your system might just be old, and having a compatibility issue. Take it to a repair shop and have them explain it to you.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
Is she talking to Misty about clearing her name? What friend? I find it hard to believe Cammy has any friend besides Misty. Maybe she thinks one of Misty's alts is supposed to clear her name with Misty?

The only way Cammy can 'clear her name' would be to stop doing what she has been doing to pretty much everyone she encounters. Stop stalking, harassing, threatening, etc.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is she talking to Misty about clearing her name? What friend? I find it hard to believe Cammy has any friend besides Misty. Maybe she thinks one of Misty's alts is supposed to clear her name with Misty?
View attachment 706643

The only way Cammy can 'clear her name' would be to stop doing what she has been doing to pretty much everyone she encounters. Stop stalking, harassing, threatening, etc.
She's talking about all of Misty's spergy anti Cammy blogs, which Misty promised to delete upon making truce with Cammy, then never did. Cammy kept asking M about it, but Misty just ignored her, and this pseuicide play my Misty seems to have finally woken Cammy from her temporary happy trance upon thinking she had a friend. Misty harassed Cammy for years. Links and archived links are in the Misty OP.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
She's talking about all of Misty's spergy anti Cammy blogs, which Misty promised to delete upon making truce with Cammy, then never did. Cammy kept asking M about it, but Misty just ignored her, and this pseuicide play my Misty seems to have finally woken Cammy from her temporary happy trance upon thinking she had a friend. Misty harassed Cammy for years. Links and archived links are in the Misty OP.
I'll have to read those I guess. I saw that YT channel that houses a buncha old YT videos of various people with Misty calling Cammy crazy. Interesting that Cammy would be her friend after all that, unless Cammy never saw it or Misty somehow lied and said it was a dopplerganger.

Cammy is claims to live alone.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll have to read those I guess. I saw that YT channel that houses a buncha old YT videos of various people with Misty calling Cammy crazy. Interesting that Cammy would be her friend after all that, unless Cammy never saw it or Misty somehow lied and said it was a dopplerganger.

Cammy is claims to live alone.
View attachment 707129
She's been forlornly trying to get our attention for a couple of days.

Cammy: no one here will try to control you, or even cares about you. You are an ancillary crazy thing attached to Misty, who is a very minor and niche cow here in the farms. We keep track of you only when Misty spergs on your various channels, or when you attempt to engage us in another weird incestual roleplay conversation with a sock account.

Misty has been the one trying to control you, as we kept telling you. No one wanted to see you harmed by her, but you dug in your heels and refused to see that a woman who has been harassing you for years was still harassing you, she was just being two faced about it this time. She lied to you about committing suicide; she called you and pretended to be someone else to upset you; she pretended to be someone else for months as she strung you along, all while safe and sound at home.

Not only that, but she lied to your face about taking down all the awful, harassing websites and posts about you. She never intended to remove them. She was laughing behind your back every time she promised she'd take them down.

I hope this time you've learned your lesson with her, but somehow I doubt it.

Oh, Cammy. Prove it.

She thinks because we point out that Misty is the abuser, rather than the abused (she was literally convicted of felony child neglect, and is in the process of being convicted for felony stalking), we support domestic abuse.

No, Cammy. The opposite. We dislike abusers. That is part of why we don't like Misty.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
Oh, Cammy. Prove it.
View attachment 712756

She thinks because we point out that Misty is the abuser, rather than the abused (she was literally convicted of felony child neglect, and is in the process of being convicted for felony stalking), we support domestic abuse.

No, Cammy. The opposite. We dislike abusers. That is part of why we don't like Misty.
I kind of wonder where on the autism spectrum Cammy is because I believe one of the things is that some can take things very literally or misunderstand context of what is being actually said?

I've caught up a bit more on the Misty thread and wonder how Cammy can't understand she was abused by Misty herself and is still being abused by Misty. I know you've guys tried many times to inform her of this, but I don't think she'll ever actually be mentally capable of understanding. I don't think there is any way things can be worded which she will actually be able to comprehend and I think that's in part because she doesn't even want to rub two brain cells together to even try, because she can't even grasp simple sentences.

If she actually looked and understood she'd get that you guys are exposing the truth about Misty being an abuser and a liar. I wonder how she even socializes in real life being this way. If Cammy had more energy in her YT videos she'd probably be able to take on Alex Jones with conspiracy theories, lol.

• Thunk-Provoking

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of wonder where on the autism spectrum Cammy is because I believe one of the things is that some can take things very literally or misunderstand context of what is being actually said?
She does not seem to understand sarcasm or joking at all, which is why she takes everything posted here literally. Misty pretends to not understand it and uses it as a launching point for her tirades and manipulations, but I think that is more a manifestation of her batshittery than anything else.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
Yup, Cammy's response to my post (based on the timestamp stuff) shows she is entirely incapable of understanding what is being said.

Of course, no one is shocked by this. I find it odd though how she's reacting to Misty's stuff there and not going to where Misty is rambling. Did Misty block you Cammy after you said you were done? Not sure if the "her" is referring to Misty due to her discussing domestic violence stuff in support of Misty rantings.

No one has said that a woman should just allow herself to be abused or that it is the woman's fault.

Edit: I don't think any of use can see what you saw Cammy because you might actually be expericing some type of psychosis. :\

She does not seem to understand sarcasm or joking at all, which is why she takes everything posted here literally. Misty pretends to not understand it and uses it as a launching point for her tirades and manipulations, but I think that is more a manifestation of her batshittery than anything else.
Yeah, part of me wondered at first if she was just... acting this way or if she truly couldn't grasp what is being said. But it's interesting because when there is contradictory information (the actual proof of Misty being a felony child abuser vs Misty's claims without proof) she opts to believe Misty or Misty's many sock puppet accounts. I mean, Cammy herself uses sock puppet accounts and clearly should understand the concept that Misty does the exact same thing.

• Agree

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
The problem with Cammy is that life never actually progresses for her. To put it into context, I was pregnant when she started stalking me online and my kid will be turning 18 this year, becoming an adult. It's crazy when I think about it in that regard. I haven't posted in awhile because this has been a very busy year for me. (I am engaged to be married and will be moving in with my fiance in the very near future.)

But with Cammy, nothing changes. Nothing evolves. She trolls online, gets blocked or ignored, finds new people, gets on their nerves, gets blocked and ignored, rinse, repeat. She never learns from her mistakes, she never aspires to/tries to become a better person. She is stagnate in every sense of the word. And as long as she clings to people like Misty, she will never find real happiness. Drama begets more drama and no one can truly be happy with drama in their life.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
The problem with Cammy is that life never actually progresses for her. To put it into context, I was pregnant when she started stalking me online and my kid will be turning 18 this year, becoming an adult. It's crazy when I think about it in that regard. I haven't posted in awhile because this has been a very busy year for me. (I am engaged to be married and will be moving in with my fiance in the very near future.)

But with Cammy, nothing changes. Nothing evolves. She trolls online, gets blocked or ignored, finds new people, gets on their nerves, gets blocked and ignored, rinse, repeat. She never learns from her mistakes, she never aspires to/tries to become a better person. She is stagnate in every sense of the word. And as long as she clings to people like Misty, she will never find real happiness. Drama begets more drama and no one can truly be happy with drama in their life.
Damn, 18 years?! And yeah, I'm familiar with her rinse-repeat behavior as did many others once we started talking to each other about what had been going on. I mean, part of me had hopes that one day I could go back to where I was before I ever encountered her, but reading 18 years she's been like this... well it makes me think she'll never actually stop till someone in her real life forces her to. Which doesn't seem like they will.

No where did anyone say DV was a joke, so I wonder where she is even getting this from. Probably Misty since she goes on to blame KF that Misty can't access her accounts. I'm not going to bother trying to explain here how really silly this is because Cammy wouldn't understand no matter what was typed. I sort of feel like some weird anthropologist, lol.

"We observe Cammy in her imaginary environment where it seems to function much like "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" where everything is made up and the points don't matter." (I hope someone got a giggle out of that.)

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
For those who missed it, Cammy made yet another sock and sperged out in the Misty thread and the Schofield one (very nostalgic, since doing that is how she ended up with her own thread to begin with). The mods were quick on the ball to remove her nonsense.

Looks like she posted the most recent comment on YouTube right after she made the sock too. No Misty, we're not angry; we're still just laughing at you and your crazy.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those who missed it, Cammy made yet another sock and sperged out in the Misty thread and the Schofield one (very nostalgic, since doing that is how she ended up with her own thread to begin with). The mods were quick on the ball to remove her nonsense. Yes, Virginia, their really is a Dummy Claus.

Looks like she posted the most recent comment on YouTube right after she made the sock too. No Misty, we're not angry; we're still just laughing at you and your crazy.

View attachment 719469
Misty is revelling in having tricked Cammy into being her lapdog once again; Cammy was blabbing to herself the other day about the Kiwis hacking all of Misty's accounts, thus leaving her unable to defend her friend Cammy by deleting all the hate blogs Misty made about C.

Cammy is the last person Misty has any influence over, though how she finds that fun is anyone's guess. Cammy is as dumb as a box of rocks and desperately lonely, she'd do anything for a bit of attention.

Reactions: marjoram
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino