Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 107 75.9%

• Total voters

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
We are aware of this; she often posts pedosexual, incestual things while spamming different threads (before we banned her).

I'm sorry you had to experience what it's like to be on the receiving end of her "affection"; thank you for sharing your experiences!

Given her desperate need to be paid attention to, I'm shocked that she's finally let go of her long time frenemy, Misty. Cammy's mom has cancer and that experience seems to have caused Cammy to have some perspective in life for once. She has my sympathy for being afraid to lose the only parent she has left, but I doubt it kerbs her behavior for longer than the illness lasts.
I have to wonder how you guys keep her away since she seems to be a continuing problem from what I hear from people who still lurk the site we used to be on. I feel sad that her mother has cancer, though I really doubt it will stop her from the habit she has formed, it might end up exacerbating her need for attention.

I really hope one day I won't have to worry about her, but I've found a comfortable and safe space and where we can peacefully enjoy the fandom without her stalking. <3

Reactions: Viridian

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. Cammy, don't be a selfish twat. You're too stupid to get the dosage right - you'll only hurt yourself - and think of how much you will hurt your poor mother. She's ill, and the last thing she needs is for her needy daughter to make a suicide attempt. Are you trying to punish her for being sick? Because it kind of seems like you're trying to punish her for being sick.

No one wants to watch you hurt yourself. If you want to do it, do it alone. The very fact that you want to livestream a "suicide" attempt means you're seeking attention, not death. If you need attention, call a friend. Visit with your roommates. Talk to a counselor. Call a hotline - the National Suicide Prevention line is 1-800-273-8255. They'll talk about whatever you want - except your weird pedo roleplay shit, don't call them and start that up.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t she also live in a group home? Surely the tard wranglers there wouldn’t let her attempt...?
I thought so. If so, someone ought to do a bed check, yeah? It's only 8 pm there, you'd think they wouldn't leave her alone super long.

And if she really needed to reach out, there's obviously a counselor on site. She has a phone. She's got resources.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Oy vey. Cammy, don't be a selfish twat. You're too stupid to get the dosage right - you'll only hurt yourself - and think of how much you will hurt your poor mother. She's ill, and the last thing she needs is for her needy daughter to make a suicide attempt. Are you trying to punish her for being sick? Because it kind of seems like you're trying to punish her for being sick.

No one wants to watch you hurt yourself. If you want to do it, do it alone. The very fact that you want to livestream a "suicide" attempt means you're seeking attention, not death. If you need attention, call a friend. Visit with your roommates. Talk to a counselor. Call a hotline - the National Suicide Prevention line is 1-800-273-8255. They'll talk about whatever you want - except your weird pedo roleplay shit, don't call them and start that up.
View attachment 696223

Suicide baiting for attention is disgusting. I wonder if Cammy will pretend to be dead now like Misty did for all those months.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, whatever Cammy's angle is, her promised stream never manifested (or she stopped and deleted it when no viewers ever showed up).

What is up with low IQ white trash and pseuicide threats? It's incredibly childish.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Awwww, Cammycow didn't go through with it? I guess setting up in the group home living room wasn't the best plan. Back to inpatient care for you, Cammy.

Too bad for her, can't get any quality online stalking done from inside the hospital.....

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
🙄 she's totally doing it, for really real, no faksies this time, guise. Cammy claims to live alone, which seem dubious given that she cannot drive nor handle the most basic of tasks unaccompanied. Her wrists are so sore and bleeding.... that she can hardly post to YouTube about it, let alone pick up the phone and dial 9-1-1.

Cammy: just go to the supervisor at your group home if you have the sads, and tell them so. If, by some minuscule chance you do live alone (which I very much doubt, given your incapacity to manage basic life tasks), you can phone for help if you can whine for attention on YouTube. I gave you a hotline number above, and even you can't be dumb enough to forget how to dial emergency services.

And for the last time, FAT32 is an error message that means "file allocation table 32", i.e. you tried to plug more than 4 gigs of something through the USB drive. Or your system might just be old, and having a compatibility issue. Take it to a repair shop and have them explain it to you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino