Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 76 50.0%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 116 76.3%

• Total voters

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
For those who missed it, Cammy made yet another sock and sperged out in the Misty thread and the Schofield one (very nostalgic, since doing that is how she ended up with her own thread to begin with). The mods were quick on the ball to remove her nonsense.
Damn, what was Cammy raving about? I missed it and I guess they are tired of moving misty/cammy replies to their own special thread.

Misty is revelling in having tricked Cammy into being her lapdog once again; Cammy was blabbing to herself the other day about the Kiwis hacking all of Misty's accounts, thus leaving her unable to defend her friend Cammy by deleting all the hate blogs Misty made about C.

Cammy is the last person Misty has any influence over, though how she finds that fun is anyone's guess. Cammy is as dumb as a box of rocks and desperately lonely, she'd do anything for a bit of attention.
She's still going on about Misty made up stuff about being hacked? I mean, how would Cammy know this unless Misty told her? Therefore Misty can contact Cammy to apologize as Cammy wants if she can tell her that she was hacked. Not sure what she's rambling about someone calling her a doggy and impersonating her, probably some more psychosis stuff or Misty telling her some more BS.

Sad that Cammy is back on Team Misty once again. Honestly, it's so weird seeing them troll and harass each other and then pretend to be friends a bit later. If Misty ends up going to jail and losing a great amount of access to the internet I wonder what Cammy will do.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are apparently now Heather over multiverse and Meeki. (Literally got an image as Heather as viral Agent Smith from The Maxtrix trilogy.) Also, her reading comprehension is damn awful.
View attachment 721056
Febreeze is the scented inhalant you like to get high off of, Cammy. Misty saved a video of you doing so, which is how we came to watch it.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
So many Heathers, so little time....

No wonder Cammy loves Kiwifarms so much; she thinks we're all one person constantly talking to themselves exactly as she and Misty do.

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
More awful reading comprehension. Still rambling about Heather being multiple users here. Maybe Cammy just can't stand the idea that no one likes her and thus shifts blame onto a singular person. Yawn.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears Cammy has baw-leted her YT videos.
View attachment 726119
Since she has zero self control or self respect in avoiding being used by Misty, this is the only way she can shut herself off from the additional crazy. I hope it lasts for the sake of whatever mind she has left after re.tardation and huffing.

Update: Aww, Cammy and Misty made up. Cammy left the following love notes on Misty's video, as an apology for doubting her wisdom to continue to act like a spastic after pretending to commit suicide

Old Schofield Productions lags will recall the "Kiwi Spy" account's many repetitive, childish, scatological, incestuous, and nonsensical posts, attempting to glean attention from supporters and haters alike. This is Cammy's calling card.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
Aww, Cammy and Misty made up. Cammy left the following love notes on Misty's video, as an apology for doubting her wisdom to continue to act like a spastic after pretending to commit suicide
View attachment 731283View attachment 731284

Old Schofield Productions lags will recall the "Kiwi Spy" account's many repetitive, childish, scatological, incestuous, and nonsensical posts, attempting to glean attention from supporters and haters alike. This is Cammy's calling card.
I see I've made it into the ravings as well. It feels a bit satisfying knowing I've bothered her so much she's resorted to that because of just the shit she put myself and so many others I know through.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino