Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.3%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 125 74.0%

• Total voters

CuriousCammy

kiwifarms.net
Cammy, you should not try and insult people in general. Both the adage regarding glass houses and the adage of showing up to a gunfight with a knife apply strongly to your situation.

Unless this is a claim that you have psychic powers, you would have to move in order to fight me. You know, if you had any idea where I was or who I am.

Cammy, you don't have the arm strength to snap my finger, much less my neck.

Cammy, I was not challenging you to a fight. I was warning you not to pick fights lest someone less patient than I am take you to task.

Cammy, you sent these three messages within minutes of each other, in a five minute span. This is a message board, not a chat room. Issuing a challenge then acting like you've won when you don't get an immediate response doesn't work even in a chat room or face to face, it especially doesn't work on a medium where people aren't on 24/7.
Regardless, are you that desperate for a victory in your life that you're trying to taunt internet strangers into a fight so you can claim victory when we all tell you you're being a dumbass? Because that's very very sad, Cammy. Perhaps you should consider the choices that have led you to this stage in your life and think about the mistakes that brought you here.
Awww listen to the sissy cry! Man up sissy boi you’re going to get hurt

Deadpool

I don't take the shits. I just disturb them.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

CuriousCammy

kiwifarms.net
Cammy, you should not try and insult people in general. Both the adage regarding glass houses and the adage of showing up to a gunfight with a knife apply strongly to your situation.

Unless this is a claim that you have psychic powers, you would have to move in order to fight me. You know, if you had any idea where I was or who I am.

Cammy, you don't have the arm strength to snap my finger, much less my neck.

Cammy, I was not challenging you to a fight. I was warning you not to pick fights lest someone less patient than I am take you to task.

Cammy, you sent these three messages within minutes of each other, in a five minute span. This is a message board, not a chat room. Issuing a challenge then acting like you've won when you don't get an immediate response doesn't work even in a chat room or face to face, it especially doesn't work on a medium where people aren't on 24/7.
Regardless, are you that desperate for a victory in your life that you're trying to taunt internet strangers into a fight so you can claim victory when we all tell you you're being a dumbass? Because that's very very sad, Cammy. Perhaps you should consider the choices that have led you to this stage in your life and think about the mistakes that brought you here.
Why should I think of you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Sorry sissy but your gi joe dolls can’t save you now you really are pathetic

Keep whining sissy boy

i guess sissypool went crying to mommy like the sissy it is

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
@LoverofPi Maybe it was a weird merge, not sure how that kinda stuff works. i really do wish i had grabbed a pic of what i had seen, oh well.

I come online today and see some stupid shit from cammy that i somehow have a magical power to kill someone i don't even know and just reverting to her standard shit. honestly, it's not worth replying to her. i'd say for us to just continue to talk to each other and ignore cow, sort of like that trope social isolation.

• Agree
Reactions: Viridian

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Sammy, you're just making a fool of yourself. You're an obese special needs adult that hurts cleaning solution. You cannot harm anyone here.

Why should I think of you?
Nope, can't even give you partial credit here. Gammy, do you realize your attempt at a pithy response implies I am one of your mistakes? Just for the record, you are fat and I would not have sex with you.

@LoverofPi Maybe it was a weird merge, not sure how that kinda stuff works. i really do wish i had grabbed a pic of what i had seen, oh well.

I come online today and see some stupid shit from cammy that i somehow have a magical power to kill someone i don't even know and just reverting to her standard shit. honestly, it's not worth replying to her. i'd say for us to just continue to talk to each other and ignore cow, sort of like that trope social isolation.
Saw this right after posting. Yes, cammy wants attention, that much is certain. If she gets more repetitive maybe the silent treatment will do her good.

CuriousCammy

kiwifarms.net
Sammy, you're just making a fool of yourself. You're an obese special needs adult that hurts cleaning solution. You cannot harm anyone here.

Nope, can't even give you partial credit here. Gammy, do you realize your attempt at a pithy response implies I am one of your mistakes? Just for the record, you are fat and I would not have sex with you.

Saw this right after posting. Yes, cammy wants attention, that much is certain. If she gets more repetitive maybe the silent treatment will do her good.
I win I knew you were a bunch of pathetic sissies

Misty was right about you guys you are pathetic children who never have seen the inside of a classroom (teacher look what I found doesn’t count) nor will you ever.

I’m sad she was right I had hoped you were at least human

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i guess sissypool went crying to mommy like the sissy it is
Lol I'm driving around with friends playing Pokemon go and hanging out. I don't have time to sit and refresh the thread over and over. Not all of us are exceptional shut-ins like you, dumb cunt. Go masturbate with a loaded shotgun.

CuriousCammy

kiwifarms.net
Lol I'm driving around with friends playing Pokemon go and hanging out. I don't have time to sit and refresh the thread over and over. Not all of us are exceptional shut-ins like you, dumb cunt. Go masturbate with a loaded shotgun.
Show me how sissy bitch

Pokémon? Are you five as. Well as a sissy?

Pathetic sissy you have no friends get out of your fisher price car and take having the shit beat out of ypu

Twice sucks fucking Koreaboo hang yourself

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aww little Cammy wants Daddy Deadpool's attention so bad. Daddy Deadpool is spending time with real people tonight and doesn't even like you. You're a giant disappointment to me just like you were to your real daddy. Now I'm going to watch The Strain with friends while you flail about like the tard you are. Remember drink lots of stuff from the bottles under the sink, and if your good I'll tell you to kill yourself later.

CuriousCammy

kiwifarms.net
Aww little Cammy wants Daddy Deadpool's attention so bad. Daddy Deadpool is spending time with real people tonight and doesn't even like you. You're a giant disappointment to me just like you were to your real daddy. Now I'm going to watch The Strain with friends while you flail about like the tard you are. Remember drink lots of stuff from the bottles under the sink, and if your good I'll tell you to kill yourself later.
Your dolls aren’t real people sissy

@jaetwice twice sucks nigger balls they have no talent and no brains

jaetwice

kiwifarms.net
Is Cammy back on team Misty or something? That didn't take long for her to go crawling back to her shitmaster. glad she's out of here now though. i looked at her profile and she's looking at her containment thread, hehe.

she projects so much. saw her post about koreaboo and twice which she has told twice is one of the girl groups she likes and with her obsession with female kpop groups. well. at least with her sudden activity spike my friends know to keep a look out for her trying to bother them until the next time she gets dragged away from the internet.

edit: oh and if she can see this thread, cya cammykins go back to trolling misty, put your idiocy to better use at least.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino