Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 86 49.7%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 129 74.6%

• Total voters

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I win I knew you were a bunch of pathetic sissies
Man, it's not often that lolcows prove my hypotheses in the first two words of a reply. But hot damn, Cammy is absolutely desperate for victory in life. Shame about her being a complete moron.

Misty was right about you guys you are pathetic children who never have seen the inside of a classroom (teacher look what I found doesn’t count) nor will you ever.

I’m sad she was right I had hoped you were at least human
This, by the way, is fairly typical NPD BPD behavior called Binary thinking. She was mad at Misty, so we were the bee's knees and she came looking for validation. The moment she got serious pusback, and pushback that hit home on her insecurities and flaws specifically, out come the insults and accusations and attempts to provoke us. Because Cammy is desperate for attention and to feel in control and making us mad makes her feel like she has control, that she's won, even if she hasn't actually made any of us mad.

Is Cammy back on team Misty or something? That didn't take long for her to go crawling back to her shitmaster. glad she's out of here now though. i looked at her profile and she's looking at her containment thread, hehe.

she projects so much. saw her post about koreaboo and twice which she has told twice is one of the girl groups she likes and with her obsession with female kpop groups. well. at least with her sudden activity spike my friends know to keep a look out for her trying to bother them until the next time she gets dragged away from the internet.

edit: oh and if she can see this thread, cya cammykins go back to trolling misty, put your idiocy to better use at least.

Honestly, it's more that Cammy has never been on any team but team Cammy. Misty was a means to getting attention, then after her fight with Misty she thought we might give her the attention and validation she obsessively seeks.

From what I've seen, Cammy and Misty are exactly the sort of toxic shitpiles that will enable each other endlessly, dependant on each other, both believing themself to be superior to the other.

Meeki

"Boo, feminism. I am NOT with her."
kiwifarms.net
Cammy has got to be in her late 30's but seems to be mentally stuck at a much younger age. I honestly don't think she'll ever get out of needing a group home or some kind of mental health facility to take care of her, and it's clear that she's become too much for her family to handle or else she'd still be with them. I don't think she's ever had a real relationship or much in the way of real life experiences. I think all her "girlfriends" were online, some perhaps even sock accounts of hers. It genuinely pisses her off when she sees people she hates have positive things going on in their lives. The only people she ever talks about are family members because she can never keep a friend for long. A lot of people she's come in contact with online have found their way to this thread because she pulls the same shit over and over again, and I'm sure more will in the future.

Misty isn't much better. While she has had relationships and children, her mental health has pushed them away, so no one wants anything to do with her either. Thus, Misty and Cammy live very similar, sad, lonely lives and formed a half-assed alliance against this forum. But as it always does, their mental issues eventually come into play and ruin everything because Misty will always act like Misty and Cammy will always act like Cammy. Everything they touch is inevitably doomed.

Neither one of these women actually seek real help with their problems or attempt to really change for the better. They have become far too comfortable with being miserable and to be honest, it's probably the only way anyone would pay any attention to them.

Cammy, if you read this, you were a teenager when you started your bullshit with me. Since then, all you've done is become older and fatter, and I'm genuinely not trying to insult you. I'm trying to give you insight. All you do is sit on the computer, or your phone, whatever you use and insult people on the internet. You've done this for over two decades. It's not a healthy lifestyle for you mentally or physically. You make youtube videos complaining about problems with your legs, problems you would not have if you went walking every day for the last twenty years instead of causing drama on the internet. You might have been able to find a partner, be able to be self sufficient in your life but all you did was coddle your mental issues and cause them to get worse and worse. I've known you online longer than anyone else here. I have decades of experiences with you. You are the cause of everything that has made you miserable and if you don't change now, you probably never will. It gets harder and harder to get back into shape the older you get and maybe if you worked on improving one aspect of your life, another would fall into place. I lost ten years of my life to my own mental health issues and trauma I experienced and if I didn't put in the actual work to get better, I wouldn't have the life I do now. The only thing that is easy is giving up and so far, that's all you've done.

ConfusedCammy

kiwifarms.net
Cammy has got to be in her late 30's but seems to be mentally stuck at a much younger age. I honestly don't think she'll ever get out of needing a group home or some kind of mental health facility to take care of her, and it's clear that she's become too much for her family to handle or else she'd still be with them. I don't think she's ever had a real relationship or much in the way of real life experiences. I think all her "girlfriends" were online, some perhaps even sock accounts of hers. It genuinely pisses her off when she sees people she hates have positive things going on in their lives. The only people she ever talks about are family members because she can never keep a friend for long. A lot of people she's come in contact with online have found their way to this thread because she pulls the same shit over and over again, and I'm sure more will in the future.

Misty isn't much better. While she has had relationships and children, her mental health has pushed them away, so no one wants anything to do with her either. Thus, Misty and Cammy live very similar, sad, lonely lives and formed a half-assed alliance against this forum. But as it always does, their mental issues eventually come into play and ruin everything because Misty will always act like Misty and Cammy will always act like Cammy. Everything they touch is inevitably doomed.

Neither one of these women actually seek real help with their problems or attempt to really change for the better. They have become far too comfortable with being miserable and to be honest, it's probably the only way anyone would pay any attention to them.

Cammy, if you read this, you were a teenager when you started your bullshit with me. Since then, all you've done is become older and fatter, and I'm genuinely not trying to insult you. I'm trying to give you insight. All you do is sit on the computer, or your phone, whatever you use and insult people on the internet. You've done this for over two decades. It's not a healthy lifestyle for you mentally or physically. You make youtube videos complaining about problems with your legs, problems you would not have if you went walking every day for the last two twenty years instead of causing drama on the internet. You might have been able to find a partner, be able to be self sufficient in your life but all you did was coddle your mental issues and cause them to get worse and worse. I've known you online longer than anyone else here. I have decades of experiences with you. You are the cause of everything that has made you miserable and if you don't change now, you probably never will. It gets harder and harder to get back into shape the older you get and maybe if you worked on improving one aspect of your life, another would fall into place. I lost ten years of my life to my own mental health issues and trauma I experienced and if I didn't put in the actual work to get better, I wouldn't have the life I do now. The only thing that is easy is giving up and so far, that's all you've done.
Well sir I did not know you as a teen and you know it.

I had a s/o(significate other) and we were engaged but she got sick and went to be near her family.

I had a friend her name was amber she saw me through a lot but thanks to Misty’s stunts and an ill timed hospital stay she’s gone on without me. That’s why I’ve been upset lately.

Well sir my legs and feet are just a shot away but I’m waiting to see if the pills work(so far not).

What else can I say sir?

I have a friend Andi who ends the call with “love you” but I’m not sure what it means yet and I’m too shy to ask.

You had mental health issues? I can believe it since you think we know each other and you think sir is an insult when it is a term of respect and what one writes when they don’t know the other persons name.

Well sir that’s all I can say. I do think of those I’ve lost to this mess but it’s in a detached way. The one thing you can’t decide is if I cry or not and I’ll never give you the satisfaction of crying

Deadpool

PULL UP YOUR PANTS, AND DO THE MUSCLE MAN DANCE!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well sir I did not know you as a teen and you know it.

I had a s/o(significate other) and we were engaged but she got sick and went to be near her family.

I had a friend her name was amber she saw me through a lot but thanks to Misty’s stunts and an ill timed hospital stay she’s gone on without me. That’s why I’ve been upset lately.

Well sir my legs and feet are just a shot away but I’m waiting to see if the pills work(so far not).

What else can I say sir?

I have a friend Andi who ends the call with “love you” but I’m not sure what it means yet and I’m too shy to ask.

You had mental health issues? I can believe it since you think we know each other and you think sir is an insult when it is a term of respect and what one writes when they don’t know the other persons name.

Well sir that’s all I can say. I do think of those I’ve lost to this mess but it’s in a detached way. The one thing you can’t decide is if I cry or not and I’ll never give you the satisfaction of crying
Socking to avoid thread bans is against the rules. Reported.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
So I’m talking to myself? How can I be two people?
Alright, since you're persisting in this farce, allow me to be very clear. You pretended to be Meeki using the account @JoannaBaileyMeeki. wheras @Meeki is the genuine article. I cannot say as to your habit of talking to yourself, but it's actually very easy to pretend to be multiple people on the internet. So easy, even you could do it for a couple minutes before fucking up and revealing your identity.

ConfusedCammy

kiwifarms.net
Alright, since you're persisting in this farce, allow me to be very clear. You pretended to be Meeki using the account @JoannaBaileyMeeki. wheras @Meeki is the genuine article. I cannot say as to your habit of talking to yourself, but it's actually very easy to pretend to be multiple people on the internet. So easy, even you could do it for a couple minutes before fucking up and revealing your identity.
Ok so you can’t read my name is Cammy can you say Cammy?

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Attempting to insult our intelligences doesn't make your ruse any less transparent, Cammy. You have used multiple sock puppet accounts here at the farms already, one of which was @JoannaBaileyMeeki. Do you deny this allegation?
Arguing with Cammy is pointless. She's too stupid to understand reason or logic.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Arguing with Cammy is pointless. She's too stupid to understand reason or logic.
I'm fully aware. At this point it's like a challenge, to see if she is capable of understanding things on the most basic level. I have no expectations that she'll parse even the simplest things, but hey, shoot for the moon.

ConfusedCammy

kiwifarms.net
Attempting to insult our intelligences doesn't make your ruse any less transparent, Cammy. You have used multiple sock puppet accounts here at the farms already, one of which was @JoannaBaileyMeeki. Do you deny this allegation?
I have never hit a puppet so yes. I deny I’m not an ignorant infant like you. You can’t even read my name!

Come on even a baby just learning to talk can say Cammy or cam I’ll accept cam because you’re too little to manage much more

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm fully aware. At this point it's like a challenge, to see if she is capable of understanding things on the most basic level. I have no expectations that she'll parse even the simplest things, but hey, shoot for the moon.
The answer is no. Cammy isn't capable of understanding things on any level. She's probably one of if not the dumbest cows we discuss on the farms. Chris is leagues above her in intelligence, hell even ADF is smarter than her.

The interesting thing about Cammy is that I suspect she's just smart enough to know how dumb she is, and that frustrates her. She knows when she's missing something and lashes out at the people confusing her. Sadly her lashing out is at the level of a slow in da mind 6 year old so it only makes it funnier.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I think we have to assume the stupidity is willful at this point, purely to get a rise out of the people she's trying to rile up. Cammy is still a fucking moron, mind you, but she's putting on an act of being even stupider than she actually is because in her mind it pisses off the people around her and lets her 'win,' same as accusing them of being mean or sissies or cowards does.

I wonder how neglected she's been to have developed these habits. Cammy claims to have had a fiancee, but also that said fiancee left her to be with her family, and I'm not sure which version is sadder, that Cammy made the whole thing up, That cammy had a girlfriend/ fiancee but proved so toxic said fiancee left her with that excuse, or that Cammy was creeping on someone and they gave that excuse and Cammy mutated that into them being engaged. Cammy appears to actively edit her own recollections, so it could be any of them.

ConfusedCammy

kiwifarms.net
I think we have to assume the stupidity is willful at this point, purely to get a rise out of the people she's trying to rile up. Cammy is still a fucking moron, mind you, but she's putting on an act of being even stupider than she actually is because in her mind it pisses off the people around her and lets her 'win,' same as accusing them of being mean or sissies or cowards does.

I wonder how neglected she's been to have developed these habits. Cammy claims to have had a fiancee, but also that said fiancee left her to be with her family, and I'm not sure which version is sadder, that Cammy made the whole thing up, That cammy had a girlfriend/ fiancee but proved so toxic said fiancee left her with that excuse, or that Cammy was creeping on someone and they gave that excuse and Cammy mutated that into them being engaged. Cammy appears to actively edit her own recollections, so it could be any of them.
She was sick and weak when she fell we went to the hospital and when her family came to visit her we all talked and agreed that she should go with her family because she was really sick and I didn’t think I could tend to her the way she needed it was hard to let go but we still talk on the phone but I have Andi now so that’s done I guess.

Meeki

"Boo, feminism. I am NOT with her."
kiwifarms.net
The irony is that I would have never have known there was an entire forum thread about Cammy if she hadn't impersonated me here. I wasn't a member of these forums at that time. I was found on twitter through a google search and promptly joined to share my 20 year history with her. Shortly after, she made a series of youtube videos addressing my real name, accusing me of hacking her bank account, social security money, breaking in and stealing stuff, killing babies, at least until youtube terminated said account. She also made a mock facebook account and tried to add all my co-workers and friends but that was promptly reported and banned too. Taught me to make my account private because I had forgotten creepers like Cammy existed online. I had made it 6 years without hearing from her and legitimately thought she died.

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net

I’ve always thought that while Cammy is legitimately Tarded, she deliberately puts on an act not understanding things.
If you read her replies to her friends on her YouTube channel, she understands exactly what they are saying, and her replies are normal when she’s commenting to a friend.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino