Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 76 50.0%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 116 76.3%

• Total voters

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy is 38 years old, and is transported by short bus van to a tard school for 5 hours a day where the staff watch over her. Watch Cammy be charmed by her staff of tard wranglers, playing funnay joaks on her! Somehow this segues into her mother coming home from hospital; her folks must be worried about what's going to happen to their useless tard daughter once they pass [note: all this is written in soliloquy form under one of Misty
s video - Misty, the woman who harassed Cammy for years.]
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.46.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.46.20 AM.png

Cammy is confused by the thread I made on alternative / homeopathic / woo medicine scammers, using her own "unique" reading.
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.46.59 AM.png

I don't speak tard or crazy, so I'm kind of lost at this point
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 10.47.23 AM.png

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy is confused by the thread I made on alternative / homeopathic / woo medicine scammers, using her own "unique" reading.

Apparently pseudoscience is real science now, the same way we made fun of the emergency alert system (and also apparently caused the Hawaii missle scare? That was a bizarre evolution of claims.)

I also liked the one a few posts back where she claimed we did the Parkland shooting. At least other lolcows only accuse us of school shootings when the perp actually did post here before. That's some next level ass-pulling from Febreeze-chan.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy is 38 years old, and is transported by short bus van to a tard school for 5 hours a day where the staff watch over her. Watch Cammy be charmed by her staff of tard wranglers, playing funnay joaks on her! Somehow this segues into her mother coming home from hospital; her folks must be worried about what's going to happen to their useless tard daughter once they pass [note: all this is written in soliloquy form under one of Misty
s video - Misty, the woman who harassed Cammy for years.]
View attachment 417625 View attachment 417626

View attachment 417629

View attachment 417631
“Step Dad will be doing the monthly Wal-Mart run”

I love these little gems of insight into the truly important priorities in the lives of white trash tards. I hope step dad can handle the awesome responsibility of the monthly trip to Wal-Mart.

. I guess Cammies family are the fat people you see at Wal-Mart with shopping carts stacked like Mt. Everest using every cent the foodstamps allow them for the month in one big orgy of frozen dinners, soda, beef jerky, twinkies, cookies and potato chips.

Anybody who’s been unlucky enough to be trapped behind these types in the check-out line knows the pain their afternoon long shopping govt funded spree inflicts on others with actual lives and shit to do.

There_is_no_Dana

kiwifarms.net
I guess Cammies family are the fat people you see at Wal-Mart with shopping carts stacked like Mt. Everest using every cent the foodstamps allow them for the month in one big orgy of frozen dinners, soda, beef jerky, twinkies, cookies and potato chips.

Anybody who’s been unlucky enough to be trapped behind these types in the check-out line knows the pain their afternoon long shopping govt funded spree inflicts on others with actual lives and shit to do.
You forgot that they pull out a baggie full of coupons, some long expired, to run through their order once it's finally all rung through. Then you get "Yeah ok if I can't get it for 10 cents off, I don't want it, take it off there, no wait put it back on and run this coupon code from my phone."

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor old Cammy thinks every shoot is on us, as she claims we have "murder in our hearts" and that the YT shooting has something to do with Kiwis
Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 5.29.49 PM.png

Then she regales Misty Henry with a long list of her woes. Misty, who harassed Cammy for years, is apparently her only friend.
Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 5.29.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 5.30.09 PM.png

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Misty and Cammy continue their bizarre back and forth messages in the comment section of her single video, rather than simply use texts or messenger.

Cammy was apparently in the hospital for depression. She thinks Kiwis were harassing her 24/7. I know she's extremely exceptional, but the fact that it hasn't yet occurred to her that Misty is doing it is pretty astounding. And Misty has actually driven this poor sped to being suicidal.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 5.40.50 PM.png

Cammy, Misty harassed you for years. She thinks it's funny to hurt you, because she's deranged. Contacting anyone from this website is strictly forbidden. We post things people post publicly. That's it.

Misty has also convinced Cammy that a previous home invasion was the Kiwi Race War Van revving outside her home. And it's always rich to watch these fat heffers call each other fat, like Cammy and Misty don't weigh 400 lbs each.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 5.39.58 PM.png

We've never said that about schools, Cammy. We said YOU attend an adult school for tards, which you do. Most schools are for regular people. You do not attend one of those schools.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 5.40.31 PM.png

You know, this is why I was so certain Cammy and Misty were the same person at the outset of this journey: they do this same weird creative reading technique that's like the world's most schizo game of telephone.

Cammy: Meeki is the screen name of a woman named Joanna. Joanna had a daughter 17 years ago. She was talking about having her baby 17 years ago (who is now a 17 year old) and bringing her home from the hospital after she was born. Joanna was reminiscing about the hard work of normal parenting, unlike the brutal and neglectful parenting techniques your friend Misty uses.

Your friend Misty said her child - and children generally - ought to be disciplined with physical violence, then panicked when we pointed that out. She is not a good mother, or a good person. It is a horrid abomination to abuse children, but your friend Misty says this is how children must be taught to respect their elders. Joanna was disagreeing; she said that you should not use physical violence against your children.

Do you agree with your friend Misty that people ought to be allowed to beat their children? Because we think that's abuse.
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.17.15 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
You know, this is why I was so certain Cammy and Misty were the same person at the outset of this journey: they do this same weird creative reading technique that's like the world's most schizo game of telephone.

Cammy: Meeki is the screen name of a woman named Joanna. Joanna had a daughter 17 years ago. She was talking about having her baby 17 years ago (who is now a 17 year old) and bringing her home from the hospital after she was born. Joanna was reminiscing about the hard work of normal parenting, unlike the brutal and neglectful parenting techniques your friend Misty uses.

Your friend Misty said her child - and children generally - ought to be disciplined with physical violence, then panicked when we pointed that out. She is not a good mother, or a good person. It is a horrid abomination to abuse children, but your friend Misty says this is how children must be taught to respect their elders. Joanna was disagreeing; she said that you should not use physical violence against your children.

Do you agree with your friend Misty that people ought to be allowed to beat their children? Because we think that's abuse.
View attachment 490799
Jfc she's full blown exceptional.

Cammy. Maybe the tard hospital is the best place for you. No Misty and no confusing KF.

• Agree
Reactions: multiverse

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor Cammy is still confused as to how Meeki can have a child when Misty told her Meeki is both Heather AND a man named "Dylan", and has followed Misty's obfuscation about abuse down Misty's merry pathway.
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 11.19.24 AM.png

It's very simple, Cammy. Let me explain it to you: Misty lied to you. Meeki is the long time internet persona of a woman named Joanna, and no one else. Joanna lived her quite life and never once contacted you, until you began accusing her of increasingly bizarre crimes. Then Joanna explained who she was, and tried to get you to understand that she had nothing to do with the odd texts you received.

The text's were sent by Misty, pretending to be a variety of personas. Misty has convinced you that Heather and perhaps others are behind a crazy mishmash of crimes, as Meeki. But Misty likes making your scared and worried. She enjoys the power she has over you, to make you believe things that aren't true. She's done this to you for many years. I'm not sure why you would trust her now, but you have to remember your mental issues, and that unkind people try to take advantage of you. If you want to feel better, stay away from Misty.

I was very glad to learn that you agree with us, Cammy, that spanking is abuse. Yes, spanking leaves a child confused and hurt. It does not make a child full of awe and respect for the parent, like your friend Misty thinks. Spanking only teaches a child to fear the parent's wrath, it doesn't encourage respect, rule following, or better critical thinking or emotional regulation skills. It is a parent's job to help a child witness better behaviors; spanking only confuses and hurts a child.

And of course it is confusing to think a beloved parent did something they shouldn't have. But understand that your love for your dear father doesn't have to be in conflict with the idea that spanking is wrong. People we love can do things we disagree with and think are wrong. It doesn't mean we love them less, it means we don't agree on a particular subject. And that's okay.
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 11.19.17 AM.png

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
cammystupid.PNG

I have no idea if Cammy checks the thread about her. I think she's more invested in Misty's life than her own.

Cammy, if you're going to try to pin your poverty on me, at least get it right. I live in West Virginia. Virginia is a different state entirely.

Edit: Also, Cammy, if Heather and I are the same person, why did you just comment that you had two transactions from different states?

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 492578

I have no idea if Cammy checks the thread about her. I think she's more invested in Misty's life than her own.

Cammy, if you're going to try to pin your poverty on me, at least get it right. I live in West Virginia. Virginia is a different state entirely.

Edit: Also, Cammy, if Heather and I are the same person, why did you just comment that you had two transactions from different states?
Haha, if thats true, I bet anything Misty would scam an exceptional individual like Cammy for anything she could, even Nintendo games. But I’m willing to bet it’s not true at all and Cammie is just lying to cover up overdrafting her account on children’s game during a Fabreeze binge.

I still can’t get over this fat tard sitting around huffing fabreeze all day. She never had any brain cells to spare so I think this is why it’s so easy for Misty to lead her around, Cammy is never not confused by everything and everyone. She just tries to pick someone to trust to think for her and picks a violent schizo nutjob.

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
Nah
Haha, if thats true, I bet anything Misty would scam an exceptional individual like Cammy for anything she could, even Nintendo games. But I’m willing to bet it’s not true at all and Cammie is just lying to cover up overdrafting her account on children’s game during a Fabreeze binge.

I still can’t get over this fat tard sitting around huffing fabreeze all day. She never had any brain cells to spare so I think this is why it’s so easy for Misty to lead her around, Cammy is never not confused by everything and everyone. She just tries to pick someone to trust to think for her and picks a violent schizo nutjob.
Yeah, the only scam here is Cammy herself. I made a post in Misty's thread pointing out Cammy is on disability (claimed I stole her disability check in the past) and most likely never worked in her life. So now she's trying to claim she has a job and I'm stealing her "hard-earned money". These women have some twisted view on what hacking is. Seen one too many 90's movies I guess.

Edit:
stupidcammy2.PNG

After pointing out here that she got the information wrong on where I lived, she deleted her comment and made a new one with the right state.

meekines.jpg

It's-a me, Meeki! Stealing all your nintendos.

I've actually owned a nintendo classic for a week and a half now, Cammy. Got it when it was released late last month. It was only 60$ at GameStop. Same price as a standard AAA video game. I make more than that in just one day at work. I don't know why you had to 'save the money you earned working' for it.

stupidcammy3.PNG

You posted 14 hours ago that you were online specifically to order these systems. So what happened? Fall asleep at your keyboard/phone? Spend it all on febreeze and junk food instead? The hacking accusation didn't arrive until early this afternoon. So what happened in that time frame to prevent you from making the order? Other than the fact you lied about having money, that is.

You realize that by "working", you'd be committing SSI/SSDI fraud? Can't claim a disability check while working, Cammy. That could be a felony! Maybe you've been spending too much time with Misty.

Edit 2: Cammy is posting on youtube about how she's pressing charges on me, heather, multiverse and toasty (as we are all one person apparently). This got me curious so I decided to dig for more information about her and one thing she brought up multiple times was that her dad had died. Wasn't hard to find a really tragic article about it.

Her dad died in 1995. He was a lineman for an electric company in Oklahoma City and he went to throw up (from reported heat stroke) and came in contact with the line. He died from electric shock. She was only 15 years old when this happened, which was before she met me on mIRC, and possibly what lead her to become unstable. Obituary was easy to find as well which mentions her full name. Considering she brings him up pretty frequently and the traumatic manner in which he died, I have no doubt that it plays a role in her psychosis.

Last edited by a moderator:

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy is posting on youtube about how she's pressing charges on me, heather, multiverse and toasty (as we are all one person apparently). This got me curious so I decided to dig for more information about her and one thing she brought up multiple times was that her dad had died. Wasn't hard to find a really tragic article about it.

Her dad died in 1995. He was a lineman for an electric company in Oklahoma City and he went to throw up (from reported heat stroke) and came in contact with the line. He died from electric shock. She was only 15 years old when this happened, which was before she met me on mIRC, and possibly what lead her to become unstable. Obituary was easy to find as well which mentions her full name. Considering she brings him up pretty frequently and the traumatic manner in which he died, I have no doubt that it plays a role in her psychosis.
That is indeed very tragic; poor man, what an awful way to go. I hope the family received some generous compensation, it sounds like he was completely overworked to the point he wasn't able to observe normal safety rules, which puts the company at fault. My sympathies to their family, it was completely unnecessary for him to pass, it sounds like the company was pushing the workers to the limit to fix a power outage without regard for their well being.

Cammy is mentally disabled in addition to being autistic, so she's very likely fixated on that moment in time due to both the trauma and her disabilities.

What was notable in terms of our thread in that article, is that Cammy is at least 38 years old, despite her claims that she was 4 years old at the time you discovered her harassing your 90s IRC role play group.

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
Ok, this just keeps getting more sad. Apparently her mom has cancer and she did indeed turn 38 this year on Feb 9th.

cammystuff.PNG

Edit: She apparently does live with her mother like I speculated or at least did a few years ago. Doesn't sound like the situation was that great.

cammystuff2.PNG

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Loool. Cammy, I highly suggest you run comments I make versus comments Heather makes through a program that identifies speech patterns, since you're too dense to see for yourself it's fairly obvious we're different people.
Screenshot_20180710-185156_YouTube.jpg

Edit: not that I don't have any sympathy for Cammy in certain respects, it sounds like she's had a really rough go of things between her father's sudden passing in her youth, and her mother's remarriage, and now her mom's cancer. She's not capable of independent living (she and her girlfriend Anna were totally unable to maintain an apartment and got sued for it; she has to live either with her parents or in a group home.) But she's so crazy and hellbent on her fixations, it can be difficult to access that sympathy at times.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Meeki and Viridian

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, this just keeps getting more sad. Apparently her mom has cancer and she did indeed turn 38 this year on Feb 9th.

View attachment 492801

Edit: She apparently does live with her mother like I speculated or at least did a few years ago. Doesn't sound like the situation was that great.

View attachment 492809

Loool. Cammy, I highly suggest you run comments I make versus comments Heather makes through a program that identifies speech patterns, since you're too dense to see for yourself it's fairly obvious we're different people.
View attachment 492987

Edit: not that I don't have any sympathy for Cammy in certain respects, it sounds like she's had a really rough go of things between her father's sudden passing in her youth, and her mother's remarriage, and now her mom's cancer. She's not capable of independent living (she and her girlfriend Anna were totally unable to maintain an apartment and got sued for it; she has to live either with her parents or in a group home.) But she's so crazy and hellbent on her fixations, it can be difficult to access that sympathy at times.
Given what we’ve seen of Cammy pretty sure she isn’t a peach to live with.

Sucks her dad died. Losing a parent as a child or teenager is awful but sadly it isn’t that uncommon and doesn’t cause the shitshow that is Cammy. I won’t powerlevel but I’ll say in my experience ppl who lose an immediate family member early in life tend to grow up faster and as adults have more respect for the fragility of life. Many form deeper relationship with loved ones knowing time is never guaranteed.

The above does not apply to Cammy as she is not all there and huffs febreeze like a vacuum.

Cammy would be this way if her Dad was alive, she can dwell on his death but it wasn’t going to change her trajectory. Sounds like her mom being a widow with a mentally ill autistic teenage daughter had the hardest row to hoe here. I’d say the fact Cammy lives in a group home means her mother finally realized she couldn’t care for her indefinitely and decided to get on with her life. (I could also see Cammy throwing an absolute shit fit that her mom remarried, angry that her life suddenly stopped revolving around her febreexe huffing adult daughter and made life together untenable)

Cammy’s idea of being treated bad could mean not buying her febreeze for all we know. To say she’s an unreliable narrator would be the understatement of the century.

Anyone want to bet Cammy used to huff duster but was discovered so febreeze is the only product she can get her paws on? I say this because I knew a dude in a group home that huffed glade - also because it was the only inhalent he could get access too)

Last edited:

Summer Sommerland

26 days and counting til Misty goes to jail!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 492687

After pointing out here that she got the information wrong on where I lived, she deleted her comment and made a new one with the right state.

View attachment 492689

It's-a me, Meeki! Stealing all your nintendos.

I've actually owned a nintendo classic for a week and a half now, Cammy. Got it when it was released late last month. It was only 60$ at GameStop. Same price as a standard AAA video game. I make more than that in just one day at work. I don't know why you had to 'save the money you earned working' for it.

View attachment 492700

You posted 14 hours ago that you were online specifically to order these systems. So what happened? Fall asleep at your keyboard/phone? Spend it all on febreeze and junk food instead? The hacking accusation didn't arrive until early this afternoon. So what happened in that time frame to prevent you from making the order? Other than the fact you lied about having money, that is.

You realize that by "working", you'd be committing SSI/SSDI fraud? Can't claim a disability check while working, Cammy. That could be a felony! Maybe you've been spending too much time with Misty.

Meeki, hate to correct you here, but I have to:

A person CAN work while getting Disability but only for a few set hours a week (usually no more than 24 hours a week - might have that wrong...)

There are several people here in the group home that collect Disability while they work.

We have two guys working at our pizza place called Bruno's usually every morning, doing janitorial work a couple hours 3 days a week.

One of those guys also work as a groundskeeper for Four County, mowing the grass, taking care of the garden and shoveling snow and de-icing the sidewalks in the wintertime a couple days a week.

One of my flatmates also has two jobs, working at Taco Bell three days a week for about 4 hours and she also works at McCords Lumber doing stocking and unpacking supplies from their truck twice a week, for another 4 hours a day.

Then there's me. I won't say what I do or where I work so Misty and Cammy can take the information, call my job and lie to my boss about whatever is going on in their deranged heads.

I work 4 hours three times a week, go to classes and then do some volunteer work, again I won't say where for my protection.

So, as you read, people have always said that people on Disability just sit on their arses, collecting their checks every month, but that's not exactly true for every person!

We can work while on disability but it's for a set amount of time. If we go over that time they set, we lose the help that SSD supplies!

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
@Summer Sommerland, What you are describing is a part time job. I doubt Cammy would have 'hard earned money' at a part time job if she was working a few hours a day. Also, the more hours one works and the more money they make, it affects the disability check as well. If you work too many hours, they aren't going to see a person as disabled. It's a contradiction at that point as the purpose of the disability check is to aid people unable to work. Also, if you pass a certain income level, you can lose your check or have your check decreased to make up for making more than they allow. This falls back to the whole Blockbuster thing which I now believe to be untrue. Yes you can get a job while being disabled but it's not going to be your typical job. There's going to be limitations, not only in the amount of work you can, how much you are allowed to make, but also the type of work you can do based on your disability. Some jobs are physically demanding. Some mentally and socially demanding. Some are all three.

Then of course, one has to prove that they can't work as much as they did before. So if they worked 24 hours a week before disability, they couldn't go back to working 24 hours while claiming disability. This falls under their PRW (past relevant work) laws. They have to work less. Their life has to have been impacted by their disability and that disability has to affect their ability to work, quality of work, etc.

Cammy is waving around a phantom job. You can't go less than nothing which was her past relevant work. So if she worked even 10 hours a week, she would lose her disability check.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
@Summer Sommerland, What you are describing is a part time job. I doubt Cammy would have 'hard earned money' at a part time job if she was working a few hours a day. Also, the more hours one works and the more money they make, it affects the disability check as well. If you work too many hours, they aren't going to see a person as disabled. It's a contradiction at that point as the purpose of the disability check is to aid people unable to work. Also, if you pass a certain income level, you can lose your check or have your check decreased to make up for making more than they allow. This falls back to the whole Blockbuster thing which I now believe to be untrue. Yes you can get a job while being disabled but it's not going to be your typical job. There's going to be limitations, not only in the amount of work you can, how much you are allowed to make, but also the type of work you can do based on your disability. Some jobs are physically demanding. Some mentally and socially demanding. Some are all three.

Then of course, one has to prove that they can't work as much as they did before. So if they worked 24 hours a week before disability, they couldn't go back to working 24 hours while claiming disability. This falls under their PRW (past relevant work) laws. They have to work less. Their life has to have been impacted by their disability and that disability has to affect their ability to work, quality of work, etc.

Cammy is waving around a phantom job. You can't go less than nothing which was her past relevant work. So if she worked even 10 hours a week, she would lose her disability check.
:offtopic:A bit of meandering to clear up misconceptions.

Both Misty and Cammy are within the United States, which means they fall under the Social Security Administration (SSA). What the SSA cares about is whether or not a disabled person can engage in what they term Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA). Basically, the SSA sets a limit on how much money you can make per month via working/selling shit/whatever and still receive disability benefits. Any income you make must be reported to the SSA. Your previous work experience (if any) does not matter in terms of determining SGA, and neither does whatever amount of hours you might work to obtain whatever money you make; it's all about the amount of income you make compared to a set threshold that the SSA determines on a yearly basis. In 2018, that amount is $1,180 per month for non-blind disabled persons.

This is further complicated by the SSA's Trial Work Period program, where for 9 months in any given rolling 60 month period you can earn an unlimited amount of money AND still receive your full disability benefits so long as you report all your income and your hours worked. This is to try to encourage people to go back to work while still having a safety net if they are unable to maintain earning income and have to go back to being dependent on Social Security disability. The threshold for a month to be considered part of the Trial Work Period months is $840 a month.

Note that all the above info relates to Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), not Supplemental Security Income (SSI). You can receive both of these at the same time. If your SSDI payment is very low due to a lack of work history (as it's generally calculated based on 60% of your previous wages) then you will also receive SSI to supplement your earnings. SSI is affected differently by work income and may be reduced by any income earned or during trial work periods depending on the circumstances, while SSDI will not be. Either you get your SSDI amount or you don't, whereas SSI is more of a sliding scale based on your amount of income in total.

TL;DR: Cammy can indeed have a part time job without endangering her ongoing disability tugboat, even if she'd never worked in her life previously. The number of hours wouldn't matter, but how much money she made per month absolutely would.

Of course, this is not saying that she actually has a job--I have no idea on that front. It's also quite possible that if she does have a job that she's not reporting her earnings to the SSA, which is unfortunately a very common form of Social Security fraud. Even if your income doesn't approach the threshold amounts of SGA or a Trial Work Period, you're still required to report it. Failure to report income in any amount can lead to having your tugboat taken away entirely if the SSA finds out about it. I expect that kind of foresight is beyond Cammy though, as she lacks any higher cognitive function. :offtopic:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy does not have a job, period. The biggest problem with people like Cammy isn’t that they aren’t capable of doing the menial tasks of many jobs but they cannot ever adhere to a schedule that asks even the bare minimum.

They don’t understand why they can’t just show up to a job when they feel like it. People like Cammy don’t understand that personal drama, feeling tired or just plain laziness are not valid reasons to not show up for work.

It’s the biggest factor in lots of white trash who abuse the system, they are capable of the tasks required at jobs but lack the discipline and motivation to adhere to any schedule. They get accustomed to a lifestyle of doing whatever they feel like and cannot understand why the world doesn’t cater to their whims and feelings.

Cammy gets into drama and bitches simply being driving to Wal-Mart in the sped van to do once a week shopping, she’s that lazy and difficult.

When I worked lower end jobs as a teenager I was always shocked at the excuses and work ethic of older people who were coworkers. They would be indignant that they were penalized for calling in because they had lied about a kid or parent being sick. They would admit it was a lie but thought it was so messed up the company didn’t care about “X fake sick relative.” It made me understand why at 40 they were stuck working jobs that teenagers did. I mention this specifically because so many of these same people talked all the time about the disability case they were appealing - they saw it as the ultimate solution to the whole awful having to work problem.

• Feels
Reactions: Jungle Princess
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino