Trainwreck Camille Rhea Garrison / Garrison Cammy / Sammy22222273114 / PRPinkRangerFan198037 - 250lb Febreze huffing, RP'ing fatass. Friend to Misty Henry. Hates KF and thinks Null is 10.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Is everyone you've ever met Heather?

• Yes

Votes: 76 50.0%
  • No, but Yes

Votes: 116 76.3%

• Total voters

Meeki

Cammy who?
kiwifarms.net
I think it's cute that Cammy has been posting on youtube how she has an estate now and so much money because of a comment multiverse made. Cammy, your dad died 23 years ago. Any money your mom had (if she even got a settlement) is long gone or else you wouldn't have complained about having to pay her and Lynn rent. Your videos show mostly empty rooms, the walls are poorly painted, you don't seem to own much. Even a nintendo classic was too much money for you. Give it up.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's cute that Cammy has been posting on youtube how she has an estate now and so much money because of a comment multiverse made. Cammy, your dad died 23 years ago. Any money your mom had (if she even got a settlement) is long gone or else you wouldn't have complained about having to pay her and Lynn rent. Your videos show mostly empty rooms, the walls are poorly painted, you don't seem to own much. Even a nintendo classic was too much money for you. Give it up.
If your drug of choice if Febreeze you ain’t got a pot to piss in. She’s one step away from a mugshot with a ring of gold paint around her mouth and a catching a hobo charge for tresspessing.

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Posting this both on Misty's thread as well as here. Cammy is now claiming an 'anonymous family friend' contacted her and said Misty got 'disturbing news' from her caseworker last night about how her kids were never coming home (permanent loss of custody at last?), and that Misty is now dead as a result. Most likely Misty is just running another crazy :ruse: on Cammy and any other observers for attention and sympathy, but we'll have to wait and see.

• Winner
Reactions: heathercho

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Posting this both on Misty's thread as well as here. Cammy is now claiming an 'anonymous family friend' contacted her and said Misty got 'disturbing news' from her caseworker last night about how her kids were never coming home (permanent loss of custody at last?), and that Misty is now dead as a result. Most likely Misty is just running another crazy :ruse: on Cammy and any other observers for attention and sympathy, but we'll have to wait and see.
Misty offed herself last night... but then rose from the dead to email Null for her kids this morning? Despite being told her by her case worker those kids are staying in foster care?

Cammy, you're a moron. Don't mourn Misty until you see an obituary with your own eyes. She emailed Kiwi Farms this morning, she might be pissed off and crazy, but she's not dead.

I'm not sure how much attention to give Cammy right now, as she's obviously thirsty as hell. She made another video where she does her usual, wild misinterpretations of the written word. Here's the gist, from Cammy's own jowls:
Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 3.24.42 PM.png

Reading Cammy's Mad Libs version of what I wrote above is like suddenly being struck with a 4.0 BAC and a traumatic brain injury simultaneously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viridian

kiwifarms.net
Misty offed herself last night... but then rose from the dead to email Null for her kids this morning? Despite being told her by her case worker those kids are staying in foster care?

Cammy, you're a moron. Don't mourn Misty until you see an obituary with your own eyes. She emailed Kiwi Farms this morning, she might be pissed off and crazy, but she's not dead.

I'm not sure how much attention to give Cammy right now, as she's obviously thirsty as hell. She made another video where she does her usual, wild misinterpretations of the written word. Here's the gist, from Cammy's own jowls:
View attachment 498789

Reading Cammy's Mad Libs version of what I wrote above is like suddenly being struck with a 4.0 BAC and a traumatic brain injury simultaneously.
She's made a number of videos since then, but most of them are all repeats of what she's previously written in YouTube comments or in earlier YouTube videos, so they're not terribly interesting. A lot of her 'airtime' is used by her making up allegations of things you allegedly said @multiverse, because you're totes Heather and all. They might be worth archiving though, for when Misty's fake death :ruse: inevitably falls apart when she has to show up alive to a hearing or makes another video and the two of them try to delete all evidence. If anything it could help the foster parents get custody of Misty's kids, to have evidence of her orchestrating suicide scares.

I'm still on the fence as to whether Cammy is really in on the pseuicide 'joke', or if Misty is just messing with the tard like she has been for something like a decade now. Misty knows how incredibly gullible Cammy is, after all. I've made myself watch the videos to try to figure out if Cammy's alleged grief is real or not but her behavior is so exceptional in general it's hard to get a read on her in that regard.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They might be worth archiving though, for when Misty's fake death :ruse: inevitably falls apart when she has to show up alive to a hearing or makes another video and the two of them try to delete all evidence. I
I've archived the "death" announcement video; the rest of them are just autistic babbling about internet nonsense and not useful for court, but the original should suffice to show that Misty was either behind a suicide hoax, or willing to allow others to believe Cammy saying she was dead in order to cause childish chaos.

In this video, Cammy claims Misty committed suicide and that it was due to "Heather" trying to get her kids in order to abuse them. Reality will show that Misty received an intent to adopt from Richard and Aurora's foster parents, and she threw a tantrum rather than prove herself ready to take care of her kids.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cammy continues the suicide ruse cruse, in spite of the overwhelming evidence that Misty is physically in splendid condition (though assuredly pouting and plotting because her brilliant plan to fake offing herself hasn't resulted in any benefits.)

Someone offered their sympathies and asked if Cammy would be attending the "funeral" (decent I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME job, whoever you are). Cammy claims they didn't hold her father's funeral for a week "it felt like", and this is the excuse she's giving as to why there is no obit and no memorial planned, four days after Misty's supposed demise.
Screenshot_20180721-125512_YouTube.jpg

What are you going to say three days from now, Cammy, when Misty is still clearly alive? Some conspericy no doubt, as to how Kiwis disappeared the body. Misty won't stay quiet forever though, and will happily prove you the liar of made this whole thing up for attention. Hope you're ready for this shocking twist as the woman who has harassed and bullied you for years turns out to be the enemy she's always been.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Ok, I'm going to recap Cammy's latest videos for all the people who don't want to subject themselves to the ramblings of a tard.

- @Toasty, you're the latest to get a shoutout from Cammy.
- "Heather" sent a note to Misty pretending to be from CPS. "Sadly Misty fell for it and killed herself."
- "Heather" and her "many accounts" are not allowed at Misty's service. (Can you fucking imagine how this idiot processes that thought?)
- She tells people to "look at the facts" then sprouts nonsense.
- Claims she got a text message from "Heather" that said "Go Die" whilst recording.

- Looks somewhat human here.
- @Meeki "reveals she's jealous" that Cammy "has hair".
- Talks about "Heather" and dial pads on phones

-Invents a story about "Heather" calling her all night, hence why she had to make a video about it even tho her dumb ass is late for work.

-Misty is alive, but Cammy knows it's a lie.
- Claims people were masturbating over Misty being dead.

- Misunderstands KF comments : "I'm going to be attacked at five o'clock by a shadow and her"
- @multiverse wants custody of Misty's two kids and will masturbate over custody?
- @Meeki impersonates Misty on her own channel
- Tard wrangler knocks on door, ends video

- Cannot even get her stories straight and claims Misty is Multiverse.

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
Whoo hoo. I'm in with the in crowd. Her a "Shadow is coming at 5 o'clock" wierdness is the best reading comprehension fail I've ever seen. I wonder if she's pulling our leg or just that stupid. Then I remember the febreeze. It's sad what Misty is doing to this woman, really. Heather toughened up, stopped playing Misty's games, started taking control of her own life and reactions away from Misty, so now she's pulling a colasssal mind fuck on this crazy woman pretending to have killed herself, and very probably impersonating "friends or family members" who are leading her down this ruse cruise, and blaming Heather somehow. So Misty who has probably been ordered off the internet by a judge or case worker, gets Cammy to do her Heather shit talking for her. She's getting her head fucked with, and played like a puppet in the worst way, all just so Misty can keep being a bitch behind the scenes.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Cammy, is your father even deceased? You seem to have a very loose interpretation of the concept.
Her father passed away in 1995.

Man, I stand firm. That woman needs a hair brush. Her hair looks so matted and tangled, it's horrible.
I can't even imagine her with brushed hair. Though, she did cut it very short for a while. I like to imagine that that was because it got so knotted, she had to cut it off.

Cross Posting from the Misty thread.
upload_2018-7-24_23-57-0.png

upload_2018-7-24_23-57-13.png

Cammy, I know you're reading this :
As much as we enjoy laughing at your dumb fat ass, listen carefully.

Misty is not dead. Misty is lying to you, because that's what Misty enjoys doing. Misty is pretending to be some "family member" or Cathy or whatever and telling you she's dead, because she knows you'll believe her.
The fact that you so belligerently believe this nonsense is truly disturbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viridian

kiwifarms.net
Cross Posting from the Misty thread.
View attachment 502973

View attachment 502974

Cammy, I know you're reading this :
As much as we enjoy laughing at your dumb fat ass, listen carefully.

Misty is not dead. Misty is lying to you, because that's what Misty enjoys doing. Misty is pretending to be some "family member" or Cathy or whatever and telling you she's dead, because she knows you'll believe her.
The fact that you so belligerently believe this nonsense is truly disturbing.
I can't help but wonder how Cammy will react when the truth ultimately comes out. Misty will have to resurface sometime, either due to a court date or her own crazy compelling her to make more posts and videos. The poor exceptional twit might have a mental break down, or Misty might manage to spin some nutty story about having to fake her own death or going into witness protection or some stupid nonsense that no one would believe except a Febreze huffer like Cammy.

It's sad really. Much as Cammy is definitely a lolcow, she also seems to be both intellectually and emotionally disabled. There's a reason she lives in a group home/under state supervision of some sort. A schizo narc like Misty using her as a pawn in her stupid pointless games is pretty damn sick.

• Agree
Reactions: multiverse

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
It almost feels like Jace levels of ruse. Except those were hilarious. This tale is just so tissue thin, Cammy either has to be mind bogglingly stupid, or will fully believing the unbelievable. I planned this whole long post pointing out all the holes in this story, but really why? We all know what they are, telling her won't help. Best just pass the popcorn and await Misty's epic tale when she pops back up. I'm betting kidnapped, and forced to fake her death or Heather would do something to the kids. Or plot twist, Tricia would. She seems to be working her way to hating on her.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but wonder how Cammy will react when the truth ultimately comes out. Misty will have to resurface sometime, either due to a court date or her own crazy compelling her to make more posts and videos. The poor exceptional twit might have a mental break down, or Misty might manage to spin some nutty story about having to fake her own death or going into witness protection or some stupid nonsense that no one would believe except a Febreze huffer like Cammy.
Misty got called back into the AirForce and went on a secret mission through the Stargate. She was allegedly stationed at Cheyenne Mountain after all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino