Can a lolcow be redeemed -

HeyYou

All Troons Are Pedophiles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the story on that anyway? Why did anyone give a shit that some lady was moonlighting as a prostitute?
Everyone's also missing that she defended pedophilia, and there's more to her cucking her husband. She cucked her husband and had him also be a prostitute, often for other dudes. She was the one who "opened" their marriage. As a result, she was at her absolute funniest and most pathetic when as a result of her opening their marriage, he met someone else and completely divorced her ass and moved out. It was like the most perfect stories from /r/polyamory.

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

randoarmy

Today is the day that I will live
kiwifarms.net
i think any human can, but... they're lol cows for a reason. so they're not human in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: Éire-Ice36
Um, I’m an example of a reformed former lolcow. In the light of me being on the upper end of the Autism spectrum, I was socially inept in school and was a major lolcow - I was impulsive, socially clumsy, and socially ‘exceptional’.
It's a shame you never learned to stop powerleveling on KiwiFarms, so you're back on the list bucko

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His urges will eventually come back, pedos who entice kids don’t just “fix themselves”, he’s probably just learned better ways to hide it
Thad isn't really a true pedo per se. He's just a horny dumb weeb who honestly thought CP was "3D Loli" and didn't really consider the whole child abuse aspect of it.

If you listen to the interview he did when he got out of prison, he was honestly creeped out by the actual full-fledged clinical pedos and he spent most of his time in prison working out and having consensual sex with other inmates and he mentioned that he still has fantasies about other men and about older women. He's an autistic bisexual horndog who also likes MILF's and anime titties, but he's not actually into real children.

Thad did time in a minimum security joint and was in a protective custody unit for sex offenders and he said that the real pedos were too intense for him and that it was a wake-up call.

Thad has urges, and he's not that smart. He knows the FBI is watching him closely but even then, if he was that into kids, he would've been busted by now. The kind of parole and probation that is applied to sex offenders is intentionally hard and it's designed that way to catch actual sexual predators.

Don't get me wrong, Thad is a total pervert. But he's not a predator.

Aside from his sex offender status, he's actually got a good shot at being a "redeemed lolcow" if he stays within certain communities once his probation's finally over. Since he got buff in prison, he would probably have the time of his life in the gay male community once his parole's up. And he could probably get back in with the weebs once he's off the hook too.

Last edited:

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taxman appears to have pulled himself out of what looked like a fatal nose dive after he lost his job and left his mom's house in the Midwest to seek a portal to Equestria. His thinking is still disordered - there's no cure for schizophrenia - but he seems to have pulled together a survivable life in Oregon and intelligently brokers how he communicates with the wider world.

• Feels
Reactions: Damn Near

AWPerative

o_O
kiwifarms.net
IMO it would take years and years of therapy to redeem a lolcow. Some may redeem faster than others. YMMV really. It all depends on how receptive they are to interventions and other actions. If they require hospitalization, how much will they progress in that environment? There seems to be a lot of moving parts in trying to redeem a lolcow. I think the amount of time and effort you'd have to take to redeem someone who is a lolcow is probably insurmountable if they've been acting like that for years without people putting them in check, whether through therapy, involuntary commitments to mental hospitals, etc. (that's why I think mental health professionals have one of the toughest and most draining jobs in the world, and why I have a lot of respect for them).

I can only speak of my personal experiences with Mr. Burgers, which is actually how I found this site. Once upon a time, Mr. Burgers was actually eccentric/quirky and not really a lolcow. He was probably receptive to the idea of taking his medication and going to therapy at the time. When I first saw him spend a lot of time on YouThink.com, I kind of saw the lolcow potential because he engaged with people who didn't really like him then and his reactions to them. They despise him now because of all the stuff he did on that site like post personal information about other members and actively stalk some of them.

I firsthand saw his slide into lolcow status around late 2008, and it really deteriorated throughout 2009 when he got mad at me for wanting to help him deal with addiction problems to YouThink.com (which itself has some decent people but several others who may be considered lolcows as there are quite a few SJW people on there). The "cellphone incident" was preceded by a lot of complaints from my other friends about him being weird and quirky. I had to spend a LOT of time apologizing to people for his behavior (I know I didn't have to, but still) and it sucks that he is still like this to this day.

• Agree
Reactions: Gator Young Henning

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
If my memory is correct, the stalker guy of the litigious trailer park jew with 10 kids kinda redeemed himself.

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Properly if they get their shit together and learn how to laugh at themselves. That would be a start. But I do believe some can redeem themselves, however I doubt most have the brains and dignity to do so.
Exactly. Redeemed lolcows are rare, but they do exist. The general rule of thumb is that the younger and less infamous a lolcow is, the more likely they are to be redeemed.

Sammy is probably the most successful example of a redeemed lolcow, although you could also make the same case for other lolcows like David Gonterman and Anthony LoGatto, both of whom are still spergs in their own right but aren't really lolcows anymore.

For the longest time, it seemed Pixyteri was one of the redeemed lolcows, but recent posts from her mom indicate that Pixy has gone off the deep end, but is simply not airing it online.

Reactions: Éire-Ice36

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a man builds 1000 bridges and sucks 1 dick, no one calls him a bridge builder - they call him a cocksucker.
Nigger what?

I'd say there exist some who could be redeemed and some who can't

Nick Bates id say is so far gone he will never return (Even if he wanted to)

Terry Berry cant redeem herself

The possibility exists for many but they need to have some level of self reflection and self actualization to reach a place like that.

AWPerative

o_O
kiwifarms.net
Properly if they get their shit together and learn how to laugh at themselves. That would be a start. But I do believe some can redeem themselves, however I doubt most have the brains and dignity to do so.
I tend to observe the environment around the lolcow in addition to the lolcow themselves. Most people don't progress to lolcow status if people put their foot down and tell them to stop being a lolcow. If you don't set boundaries then people will more likely than not become lolcows.

CWC's environment was pretty enabling, his parents really didn't do much to curb his behavior. For something closer to home (and something I also personally observed), Mr. Burgers' parents had conflicting views on how to raise their son. His dad pretty much gave in to all his lolcow behavior, and his mom reflected it back on everyone else being a lolcow and that her son was perfectly normal (fun fact: he wasn't, which is why he has a lolcow thread).

While I'd like to believe people can change, it's not very likely unless they're in an environment that sets boundaries about what is acceptable and what isn't.

Tags
None