Can A Statement Be Racist If It's True? -

BILLY MAYS

Hi, Billy Mays here
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
President Trump is currently being demonized by the left as a racist because of a series of tweets criticizing Rep. Cummings and the condition of Baltimore.

It seems as the statements made by Trump are based in fact. I notice no one is calling him a liar, just a racist.

Is Baltimore a dangerous city as Trump contends? According to the FBI, the 2018 murder rate was the highest in the nation. Sounds dangerous to me.

Rat infested? Orkin lists Baltimore as number 9 in the nation.

Poorly run city? According to Bernie Sanders:
“Anyone who took the walk that we took around this neighborhood would not think you’re in a wealthy nation,” Sanders said during a 2015 visit reported by the Baltimore Sun. “You would think that you were in a Third World Country
Add to that the worst school system in Maryland.

"Fourteen Baltimore neighborhoods have lower life expectancies than North Korea,” the Washington Post reported. “Eight are doing worse than Syria."

Trashy? According to a Baltimore Sun Editorial; "Food containers, balled up clothes, paper, banana peels, plastic bags and tons of other pieces of litter line the shoulders of roads, pile up in alleys and are strewn across fields and yards,"

So, it looks like Trump called it how it is. How is that considered to be racist? Or, is it impossible to criticize black Democrat politicians and black cities ran by Democrats?

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
This ties into the idea that most black death are caused by other black people, that they have a youth culture that glorifies violence and snubs those trying to further themselves, cops kill more black people because they commit more crimes, etc etc. Yet it's never 'black people's fault'. It's easier to yell racist at a white person criticizing your lack of effort to change things than it is to actually put in the work to change shit. Taking responsibility is not their strong suit, as can be evidenced by the staggering amount of black single mothers.

They don't like being told the truth because they don't want to make the effort to change it. Because white people.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
Its not racist. Baltimore is a shithole which makes me sad that a first world country has this. On to the point Baltimore has a literal rat infestation. The fucking mayor that said the blacks could fuck up the city says it smells like a fuckin dead body its that gross there. The crime rate is fucking high. Nothing racist about it. These people just wanna live in la la land and not have anything burst their bubble that reality is a lot more shitty than the think it is. Guaranteed they all live in gated fucking communities or higher end areas where the shit isn't as bad. Also they are the racist ones for making the assumption that Trump was calling blacks rats. Says more about them tbh.
Edit:grammar

basilosaurus

kiwifarms.net
in theory yea. pointing out certain facts in certain contexts can be a speech act in support of """"racist"""" goals. but in practice you obviously shouldn't care too much because people who constantly whine abt racism are fuckwits.

Reactions: Doctor D

Autocrat

Xenofascist
kiwifarms.net
According to liberals, everything white people do is racist. From the moment you pop out of your mom, you might as well be wearing klan robes.
Some people may say you're being unreasonable. Meanwhile Robin DiAngelo's book has been on the NYT Best Seller's list for 7 months

“The problem with white people,” she says, “is that they just don’t listen. In my experience, day in and day out, most white people are absolutely not receptive to finding out their impact on other people. There is a refusal to know or see, or to listen or hear, or to validate.”
I can't find it, because Google censors The Daily Stormer (Don't want you reading racist words, white man) & no one else would point it out, but she is on video saying "I want to be less white — where being white is being arrogant, [other insults], etc"
It is madness.

Extremists like DiAngelo have turned it into some kind of pseudo catholoic religion. She revels in repentance. She would still consider herself racist! And this is the mainstream, boys.

Personally. I am done with notions of fairness. I'm not concerned with being the bigger man and promoting true fairness.
I care about what is best for me. People like Robin DiAngelo are not good for me. They are not good for men. Not good for white people.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino