Can anyone help me write an op? - I have a horror cow. .

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
Hi
Im new but wanted to post a lol cow thread. This isnt about personal revenge or creating an autist army but its a treasure trove of autism and as well a real deal documentation of maddness. Im currently trying to gather as much info as possible to set the scene but I have to omit details spefically identifying details. Because if its goes back to cow i could seriously have issues.
I basically just want to document exactly everything from the get go i dont know where to start but it needs to be done.

Mediocre

Insufferable
kiwifarms.net
>but I have to omit details spefically identifying details. Because if its goes back to cow i could seriously have issues.

What's the point then? If you leave out details about the lolcow then it's going to be an awful thread and you claim you'll have problems if this person knows you made a thread about them, if that's the case then don't bother since it will get out in the end.

Last edited:

The Reaper

Dreaming of Egg Nog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're scared it might go back to you and the repercussions that come with it, you might not want to post it. Especially given what happened last week: what you post is what you post. If someone figures out who you are you might have to take responsibility for your posts.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
If you have any concerns about doxing yourself - then you should probably not make it.
Though; you can do your best to hide your identity. If this lolcow catches any traction kiwis will info collect. If you're not comfortable with info collecting don't introduce the lolcow - lol.

Stranger Neighbors

Must be Thanksgivin cuz your bitch brought stuffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@TheghostofAlfred if you are having a hard time writing the OP up yourself I think your best bet is to post into

We are all on the same team and if you have something good someone will pick it up and start working on it.

I've been here almost a year and I lurked quite a bit before I would recommend working on it by yourself. I've been writing up 3 or 4 OPs since I've started but after lurking I've realized they are calf's, so I have my pet projects that may never see the light of day but it's always better to post a fleshed out OP that you can trim than a half done OP that the cow will just delete everything you didn't archive

Take your time OP it's not a race . If you have any questions send me a PM

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
@TheghostofAlfred if you are having a hard time writing the OP up yourself I think your best bet is to post into

We are all on the same team and if you have something good someone will pick it up and start working on it.

I've been here almost a year and I lurked quite a bit before I would recommend working on it by yourself. I've been writing up 3 or 4 OPs since I've started but after lurking I've realized they are calf's, so I have my pet projects that may never see the light of day but it's always better to post a fleshed out OP that you can trim than a half done OP that the cow will just delete everything you didn't archive

Take your time OP it's not a race . If you have any questions send me a PM
You missed the perfect opportunity to link to one of the many posts telling Dickard to drink bleach.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pansexual doorknob

TheghostofAlfred

kiwifarms.net
Actually its a lot worse. Were talking former correctional officer nympho sex pest abuser possible underage sex scandel acts autistic with his motorcycle and womanizer man child with a neckbeard who may have cartel affliation. Like its a local intersectional cluster fuck of lolcows in one im talking the depravity of yaniv+the outright autism of chrischan emboldened by the intelligence of knowing the system for a very awe inspiring horror story.

Last edited:

Stranger Neighbors

Must be Thanksgivin cuz your bitch brought stuffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually its a lot worse. Were talking former correctional officer nympho sex pest abuser possible underage sex scandel acts autistic with his motorcycle and womanizer man child with a neckbeard who may have cartel affliation.
That is a pretty wild word salad. What is it you have on this person? Extensive online history? What proofs do you have other than first hand experience?

• Agree
Reactions: Ihatechildren

TheghostofAlfred

kiwifarms.net
That is a pretty wild word salad. What is it you have on this person? Extensive online history? What proofs do you have other than first hand experience?
conversations texts i may have a few phone recordings. Specifically one were he mentions stalking is better than sex. Oh and how he wants to force feed velveeta. A few videos where hes autistically sitting on his bike with some country ass music. Im doing research but theres rumors he got caught with fucking an underage boy.

Washedupdrunk69lol

Dull
kiwifarms.net
conversations texts i may have a few phone recordings. Specifically one were he mentions stalking is better than sex. Oh and how he wants to force feed velveeta. A few videos where hes autistically sitting on his bike with some country ass music. Im doing research but theres rumors he got caught with fucking an underage boy.
Read the stuff at the proving grounds it's for the person actually making the thread but it's still helpful for someone recommending the thread.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino