Can anyone help me write an op? - I have a horror cow. .

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few videos where hes autistically sitting on his bike with some country ass music.
So you're likely a relative, a neighbor, a co-worker or some other quantity potentially known to him, provided these videos are candid.

If so, it would be inadvisable to post them. We aren't the only autists on the internet. If he "knows the system" as you say it sounds as though he may have what he needs to piece together who's uploading something.

Then again, if you really want to poke the bear, many laughs have been had at the expense of cows who scream at Dear Leader to take down content.

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
conversations texts i may have a few phone recordings. Specifically one were he mentions stalking is better than sex. Oh and how he wants to force feed velveeta. A few videos where hes autistically sitting on his bike with some country ass music. Im doing research but theres rumors he got caught with fucking an underage boy.
Fam, if you know this person is abuser and rapist, you have evidensce and this person may threaten your real life, wouldn't it be better to go to police, not KF?

Washedupdrunk69lol

Dull
kiwifarms.net
So you're likely a relative, a neighbor, a co-worker or some other quantity potentially known to him, provided these videos are candid.

If so, it would be inadvisable to post them. We aren't the only autists on the internet. If he "knows the system" as you say it sounds as though he may have what he needs to piece together who's uploading something.

Then again, if you really want to poke the bear, many laughs have been had at the expense of cows who scream at Dear Leader to take down content.
He could point us into the right direction by posting in the thread for recommending a thread for lolcows

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suggest you post about your lolcow in the Personal Lolcows thread, and if people over there find it interesting, maybe you can then make a bigger thread.
Sometimes what is ''autistic and funny'' to you isn't really interesting or thread worthy.

edit: im dumb and forgot how to english

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
Okay sounds like a good idea i have like gigs worth of stuff. Im talking almost illegal shit too..should I lead with him trying to convince me wanting to f@$! 16 year olds at the age of 30 is morally a okay? Or wbu the fact hes about as gullible as chrischan when it comes to threesomes?

Colloid

This is the baby sun now. Feel old yet?
kiwifarms.net
Okay sounds like a good idea i have like gigs worth of stuff. Im talking almost illegal shit too..should I lead with him trying to convince me wanting to f@$! 16 year olds at the age of 30 is morally a okay? Or wbu the fact hes about as gullible as chrischan when it comes to threesomes?
If he's as slow as you are and has a massive online footprint, then maybe it'll be someone worth looking into. Assuming you have anything to begin with since you still haven't posted any proof yet.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you have any inkling that this dude could actually live up to his violent threats, actually does have cartel ties, and could potentially tie this back to you, don't post it. I have no idea if your claims about not being able to get the police involved are accurate instead of absurd paranoia, but this site is ultimately supposed to be funny. If your thread is shit and terribly written and on top of that this dude traces it back to you, that would defeat the entire purpose. Make threads about odd people you found online, not people who will very obviously know who you are if you post texts and audio logs.

TheghostofAlfred

kiwifarms.net
If he's as slow as you are and has a massive online footprint, then maybe it'll be someone worth looking into. Assuming you have anything to begin with since you still haven't posted any proof yet.
Im in the process of archiving it and backing it up.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Go to the cops then, not a forum about autistic people on the internet.

Unless he’s another Nick Bate and eats his own shit while wearing his moms clothes, that’s... funny I guess? Still pretty fucked.

TheghostofAlfred

kiwifarms.net
The way you write is not reassuring. I doubt both what you say, and your ability to write it up. At best you'll need a ton of help.
The content isnt really doubtful theres a ton of shit the problem is where to begin what to start with to snag my would be audience and keep them engaged. As this cow is both a horror cow and autistic it in its logic.

Heres a brief overview of the content im sifting through.

1. Cow used to work as a correctional officer some how got fired for epically failing at his job.

2. Cow has deviant sexual fetishes that ranges from weird ideas of "punishments" as in he labels these things dramatically as circles of hell. These also include trying to force a girl in to getting another girl for a threesome as an offering via proxy. Even if it means bringing a drunkard home to him. The person who provided the content objected instead fooled cow into thinking these fake girls were potential candidates unmasking cows gulibility. He often in many examples projected his ideals for the female form in the medium of pictures. These pictures included shooped up instagram thotties and muscle building women as well as few troons to the mix. Never mind a threat of tying a girl to a tree for objecting to him fucking 16 year olds.

3. A financial crisis...it gets worse. Cow after epically failing to be a correctional officer ventures on to be a trucker. Some how fails at that. Loses money. Instead of doing the sensible thing he encourages the girl to be a sugar baby. Epic lulz are found as the girl refuses and instead fools cow by funneling bits of money from her own personal ventures. All the while having him think shes doing the "hustla" thing.

5. Oh the misogyny. I rarely use misogyny. But going through a gigs worth of conversations and endless pictures of butts theres no other word that comes to mind. He even yells in all caps at one bit that women are meant to follow!

6. I can has Xannax pwease? He keeps badgering the girl for her antianxiety medication. Not to mention he says he can hook her up with a pound of weed.

7. And a break in and possums oh my! Cow does not know boundries or personal space. This is really the turning point for the girl as this is what soured her good opinion of him. Apparently in this section he waltzs into her home goes through every room taking pictures then finds that a possum some snuck in. Please note: the address in question is in serious disrepair the source who has given me this info at the time barely made ends meet working and couldnt afford to move or make basic repairs. What does cow do? Locks possum in a room steals money!

That is a brief overview i am editting some of it to protect sources identity because theres a good chance the cow will produce more tard cum.

• Autistic
Reactions: Vlinny Chan

TheghostofAlfred

kiwifarms.net
Outside chance this person tips their own hand and some user gets 15 minutes of joy doxing the fuck out of them before they go begging to the mods for a deletion.
Not really a dox per se more for lulz. I'm pretty much staring at depravity. I'm not wanting to put full names or info more like acronyms. Just screen shots with identifying details xd out. Just wanting share the degenrecy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino