Can Chris be saved? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Molo

Just to suffer
kiwifarms.net
I mean I find Chris fascinating
( in the same way you can't look away from a car crash) but it's mental that he hasn't got proper help and the help he has got didn't work like rocky shoemaker and the psychiatrist.
If a community like this came together and actually tried to help Chris do you think he would change or is he too far gone?

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
( in the same way you can't look away from a car crash) but it's mental that he hasn't got proper help and the help he has got didn't work like rocky shoemaker and the psychiatrist.
If a community like this came together and actually tried to help Chris do you think he would change or is he too far gone?
Don't bother, It's too late to save him.

The Wrath

kiwifarms.net
No. He's too far gone. He'll never change. Unfortunately for him, lucky for us.

Can't wait for the "My house got foreclosed on and my life is in trash bags" saga.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I will save muh' lady. :neckbeard: