Can I make money from selling female underwear? -

A Clockwork Soybean

kiwifarms.net
Instead of marrying and having children, most women today have chosen to open their own businesses. Usually, this entails selling selling their dirty underwear to dumb perverts on the internet. Is there any reason I couldn't just buy a few dozen pairs of panties new, put them through a woodchipper, and resell them to said perverts at a greatly inflated price? It just seems like such an easy way to make a quick buck.

Earth Worm Jim

kiwifarms.net
I think used socks is a mostly untapped market. Just wear them for a day while doing some strenuous activity and sell them saying they belonged to some Japanese QT.
One of weirdest thing ive learned on the internet is that their are an insane amount of people into feet. Every other fetish you can sort of understand, no matter how disgusting , but ive never been able to wrap my head around feet.
Feet are like disgusting, sad, monster hands.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
Like others have said the market is saturated. The true way to make money with this scheme would be in money laundering with your local criminals. Since panties have no set value (much like other forms of art) you can sell them for arbitrary amounts of money and the government will just think you're a massive simp.

Penis Drager

THAT guy
kiwifarms.net
One of weirdest thing ive learned on the internet is that their are an insane amount of people into feet. Every other fetish you can sort of understand, no matter how disgusting , but ive never been able to wrap my head around feet.
I heard somewhere that it's a neurological cross wiring thing:
The part of the sensory cortex devoted to the genitals is adjacent to the part for feet so some people naturally associate the two. Alternatively, it's a femdom thing as the act of foot worship requires you prostrate yourself for them.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Take a pic and put it through the feminzer process so you can't be called out for being fake and using a google image. From there
1.buy panties
2.work out and use them to dry off sweat
3.profit

ten dollars off

kiwifarms.net

I dated a few women with gnarly feet from them being physically active / sporty and relatively tall. Didn't look at their feet sexually ever. Then I dated a tiny blonde woman and her feet were dainty and soft. The contrast made them oddly appealing. I don't get the appeal of gross, big, or smelly feet, but I kinda get it when they are just another well maintained body part. Like pretty hands.

Instead of marrying and having children, most women today have chosen to open their own businesses. Usually, this entails selling selling their dirty underwear to dumb perverts on the internet. Is there any reason I couldn't just buy a few dozen pairs of panties new, put them through a woodchipper, and resell them to said perverts at a greatly inflated price? It just seems like such an easy way to make a quick buck.
I've heard of people doing this. They buy women's panties and spray them with perfume and then pretend to be women and sell the panties as used. (usually in a plastic sandwich bag and then in an envelope) I can't imagine what retards would buy someone else's dirty laundry. I guess being a cuck and having to do some random bitch's laundry is some men's fetish.

It seems like the shittiest businesses ever. You have to cultivate an audience and use fake bitch photos just like cat-fishing. It's all the work of retail, which sucks, plus the work for keeping simps on the hook. You're better off scarping court websites for class action lawsuits and singing up as part of the victim class. You won't be able to drop ship the goods and I can't imagine you'd make enough to hire people to do the packing and shipping for you and still make a good profit.

Do not pass go. Do not take another card from the deck. Go strait to skid road to beg for money in morning traffic.

But I'm just some retard on the internet. Report back if you actually manage to make a profit.