Can men be raped?

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can men be raped?

Men like it no matter what and plenty of men are ignorant of their g spot. It’s just surprise sex.

eDove

Coo coo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it really rape when a school teacher has sex with one of her male students? If anything the dads would be jealous and all of his buddies would high five him.
Well, there're three major reasons why that is unacceptable.

First off, the teacher is in a position of power over the boy. That means he'd be more inclined to agree to the advances even if he didn't want to.

Second, the female teacher can be impregnated by her student, knowingly or unknowingly, effectively ruining the young man's life and all his future romantic prospects.

Third (and this is what's never discussed), these kind of sexual encounters create sexual offenders. The younger you bring a sexual situation on someone, the more likely it is that they will become predators themselves.

Just because the student "wants" it doesn't negate the statutory rape part. Would it be all right if a 15-year-old girl was banged by her teacher because if it was her greatest fantasy and she had a massive, sexual crush on him? What if it was a gay student being banged by a male teacher and he really wanted it? Does that make it okay?

Also, I think boys' purity is just as valuable as girls' and it shouldn't be squandered by some predatory adult, regardless of gender.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
I was raped shortly after I got out of high school. Long story short it took the police seven hours to arrive after my call and they lied to me and said that make rape kits didn’t exist. I fully believe that had it been a woman in that situation, the person responsible would have been arrested on the spot.

I AM FUNNY

kiwifarms.net
I was raped shortly after I got out of high school. Long story short it took the police seven hours to arrive after my call and they lied to me and said that make rape kits didn’t exist. I fully believe that had it been a woman in that situation, the person responsible would have been arrested on the spot.
fish.jpg

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry bro. That sucks.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Sorry bro. That sucks.
People make a bigger deal of it that it really is, honestly. Yeah it’s awful and all that but so long as you don’t end up with something like AIDS then at the end of the day it can be pretty easy to move on depending on your outlook. It’s the sort of thing that will really color your experiences moving forward though. That said, I still believe in our police. A handful of corrupt districts can’t ruin the legacy that our boys in blue have built up over the decades.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
Yes but it’s not as bad as women cause men can’t get pregnant.
It's their child, meaning they're stuck with child support for a child they weren't intending to have if the woman doesn't abort or give the child up for adoption.

Compare to women, who not only can abort such a child, but would be sympathized with (even by some pro-life proponents) if they did.

It's ironically worse for men on those lines because he's basically at the mercy of the woman, even if the woman gets sentenced to 5 minutes in jail for raping him.

It might be that they were that ignorant.

As far as I've heard, you can and should have rape kits done in hospitals instead of going to the police for them, since their reliability in keeping track of them is a crapshoot.