Can there be normal people in lolcow fandoms? -

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Sonic Adventure. It’s just a comfy game and I love the story. Yeah it’s cheesy Shonen but it’s just fun. My favorite classic game is Sonic 2 because I played it the most on my Genesis growing up.
I've had a genesis since '89
And S&K+3 is my favorite.
It should have been one game.
It was like an expansion pack on consoles before that became commonplace.

• Agree
Reactions: Princess Peaches

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it posting here requires one to be a certain type of exceptional faggot autist, myself included. I find some of the people who have threads on here fascinating. Like Jacob Sockness, he is so absurd it fascinates me. There is more written about Chris Chan than there is about Jesus. I think if someone normal came here they wouldn't know how to process it. The amount of autism required to catalog everything a certain person does to the detail people here do is amazing. I love it.

• Agree
Reactions: Princess Peaches

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being a lolcow is what you do, not what you’re into. If you behave in a manner that makes people laugh at you - chimping out online, over-sharing, very public hypocrisy and generally having no filter - then you’re probably a lolcow. If you play Sonic games or whatever, that doesn’t make you a lolcow in itself.

Lolcow fandoms are really about overlap. Fandoms like Sonic, Steven Universe, My Little Pony etc tend to attract a lot of lolcows. They appeal to autists and other socially awkward people. Whereas a more mainstream adult show is far less likely to be overwhelmed by lolcows..

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
Being a lolcow is what you do, not what you’re into. If you behave in a manner that makes people laugh at you - chimping out online, over-sharing, very public hypocrisy and generally having no filter - then you’re probably a lolcow. If you play Sonic games or whatever, that doesn’t make you a lolcow in itself.

Lolcow fandoms are really about overlap. Fandoms like Sonic, Steven Universe, My Little Pony etc tend to attract a lot of lolcows. They appeal to autists and other socially awkward people. Whereas a more mainstream adult show is far less likely to be overwhelmed by lolcows..
That’s true, but even adult shows have pretty awful fanbases like Rick and Morty.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None