Can we get a section for the Opie and Anthony community refugees? - A community so dedicated to aspergery, we got Reddit to change its ToS

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Ron and Fez was the superior show. How are people still talking about O&A 6 years after the fact?
Because Opie and Anthony didn't blossom into full and terrible cows until they lost their major radio shows and dignity, which started ~8 years ago. People are talking about them still, now, because of the gigantic downward spiral they're both on (Anthony in particular).

For example, there's the moment where Ronnie B (of Ron and Fez) goes on Anthony's basement show and basically just flat out asks him "what, really, is your problem?" that happened several years after Anthony was removed from his own radio show.

Also, I can't believe we've gone 15 pages an no one has mentioned why people constantly fuck with Opie and Anthony. One thing that hasn't been mentioned thus far is that Opie and Anthony (and various offsites, like wackbag.com) had a group of special fans referred to as Pests - whos entire job was basically being Opie and Anthony's personal radio army.

If Opie and Anthony were feuding with another morning show? Hundreds and thousands of pests would call that show constantly and try and fuck it up by being disruptive, either by sneaking in O&A show references subtly or by getting on the air, playing along for a few minutes, and then just screaming the n-word until the call got dropped.

Opie and Anthony, themselves, as well as thier guests were also pests and shitbags and engaged in said behavior. They would book shitty guests intentionally just to fuck with them, they would deal with women being booked by having Patrice O'Neal come in and disrespect them, and they had Louis CK badger Donald Rumsfeld about being a lizard person, and so on.

So what happens when these Pests no longer have a show to follow or attack? They turned on Opie and Anthony themselves in a hilariously karmic fashion, an early 2000s version of "person who worked for woke twitter for years attacked and ruined by woke twitter" and it's a lot of those fans who started digging and found out about Anthony's tranny shennanigans, among other things. Opie and Anthony are being attacked much the way they attacked others, by the very same people they no longer control.

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Danzai!
kiwifarms.net
Because Opie and Anthony didn't blossom into full and terrible cows until they lost their major radio shows and dignity, which started ~8 years ago. People are talking about them still, now, because of the gigantic downward spiral they're both on (Anthony in particular).

For example, there's the moment where Ronnie B (of Ron and Fez) goes on Anthony's basement show and basically just flat out asks him "what, really, is your problem?" that happened several years after Anthony was removed from his own radio show.

Also, I can't believe we've gone 15 pages an no one has mentioned why people constantly fuck with Opie and Anthony. One thing that hasn't been mentioned thus far is that Opie and Anthony (and various offsites, like wackbag.com) had a group of special fans referred to as Pests - whos entire job was basically being Opie and Anthony's personal radio army.

If Opie and Anthony were feuding with another morning show? Hundreds and thousands of pests would call that show constantly and try and fuck it up by being disruptive, either by sneaking in O&A show references subtly or by getting on the air, playing along for a few minutes, and then just screaming the n-word until the call got dropped.

Opie and Anthony, themselves, as well as thier guests were also pests and shitbags and engaged in said behavior. They would book shitty guests intentionally just to fuck with them, they would deal with women being booked by having Patrice O'Neal come in and disrespect them, and they had Louis CK badger Donald Rumsfeld about being a lizard person, and so on.

So what happens when these Pests no longer have a show to follow or attack? They turned on Opie and Anthony themselves in a hilariously karmic fashion, an early 2000s version of "person who worked for woke twitter for years attacked and ruined by woke twitter" and it's a lot of those fans who started digging and found out about Anthony's tranny shennanigans, among other things. Opie and Anthony are being attacked much the way they attacked others, by the very same people they no longer control.
I actually had no idea people fucked with them so much. :lol:

I listened to Stern. And after that some local guys that got canned when the station switched to some ghetto crap music. It's hard to find anyone that you don't want to strangle these days.

and what exactly is stopping you from simply creating threads about those cows and filling them with content?
I think that's better. If they are interesting enough people will come to the threads.

• Agree
Reactions: Caverlock

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net

The thing is both Opie and Anthony knew this is how it would end. They even said on their show that the pests would end their radio careers.

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
I am currently talking with one of the former subreddit admins (with an active O&A Youtube streaming channel) about gathering some people and making sure they understand the rules/culture of the Farms. Before we're ready to present our case to you, I want to clarify a couple things:

---
1) The sub NEVER advocated IRL-trolling in an official capacity. The worst accusation that you levied that was more or less encouraged was fucking with Anthony on Twitter, particularly because Anthony doxxed people who made fun of him for being fucked by a tranny and called their schools/businesses to try to get them kicked out. After the trouble we have gotten into with Reddit, admins and prominent users were AGAINST calling Joey Cum's venues for cancellation, review-bombing Fat Tomlinson's books, and the like.

- Moreover, no one from the sub showed up at Anthony's Barnes and Nobel book signing. Those who did were a couple of fat ANTIFA-type leftists who heard Anthony Cumia was some sort of Nazi because he got fired for being a racist. Of course we laughed our asses off at this, but these people found out about the signing through Twitter and Facebook and acted independent of us. Other than that, I don't know any instances of anyone ever fucking with them IRL.

2) It's a hatedom and a fandom. Yes we would love to keep posting vids and photoshops of the associated cows, but we'd also like to discuss the episodes of the old show that we liked. There's currently no official place for that at the moment, as the current Reddit is locked for admin OPs only.

3) Yes, it was a subreddit, but none of us were typical "yikes, oof, gonald blumf, thanks for the gold!"-type Redditors who would be against the culture here. The Kiwi Farms specifically popped into my head because I thought it would be a great fit. Lots of mostly right-leaning people who just enjoy shitposting. I say boomers as a joke, but the majority of O&A fans left online are in their 20s/30s.

4) There are more than just Ant and Joe that are ripe cows that non-fans would find largely entertaining. Opie, Jim Norton, Sam Roberts, Scorch, Bobo, Sherrod Small, Carl Ruiz (RIP), Stuttering John, Beetlejuice, Lady Di, Twitchels, and those are just the primarily-related characters.
---

It looks like the consensus is somewhere between mixed and against, so if either Null or the community doesn't want us, that's cool, but I'd like you to at least hear what the old admins have to say first and understand that these people are a lot like Farms posters.
If this is the case that you make I gotta tell you man you did not sell me at all. In fact I was ok with giving you guys are chance but now I'm against you completely.
1) The sub NEVER advocated IRL-trolling in an official capacity. The worst accusation that you levied that was more or less encouraged was fucking with Anthony on Twitter, particularly because Anthony doxxed people who made fun of him for being fucked by a tranny and called their schools/businesses to try to get them kicked out. After the trouble we have gotten into with Reddit, admins and prominent users were AGAINST calling Joey Cum's venues for cancellation, review-bombing Fat Tomlinson's books, and the like.
You're already off to a bad start. We dox people literally everyday. Cant cry like a bitch and go on organized troll campaigns to get back at people. Each individual is responsible for their own anonymity and security. If you end up getting doxed because of your own autistic antics that is that individual's fault.
2) It's a hatedom and a fandom. Yes we would love to keep posting vids and photoshops of the associated cows, but we'd also like to discuss the episodes of the old show that we liked. There's currently no official place for that at the moment, as the current Reddit is locked for admin OPs only.
We aren't fans or hate anybody. We just like laughing at dumbshit at the internet. Also as many memebers including myself has pointed out no one is stopping you from making a multimedia thread and talking about OnA. Also I wanna take the time to mention that subforums are primarily created not just because there's massive interest for a particular cow or subject. It's mostly for clerical reasons because these subjects of interest tend to do a lot of exceptional shit on a daily bases to the point each event needs to be individually catalog. Are we going to have people cataloging events and eccentric characthers or just people coming in here to shitpost dumb reddit memes.
3) Yes, it was a subreddit, but none of us were typical "yikes, oof, gonald blumf, thanks for the gold!"-type Redditors who would be against the culture here. The Kiwi Farms specifically popped into my head because I thought it would be a great fit. Lots of mostly right-leaning people who just enjoy shitposting.
I want you to take this next sentence to heart.

Kiwifarms doesn't have political leanings anywhere (Except for AnH). The only thing we lean to is funny. Never forget that because if the minute you do forget that you're gonna get Corbin Dallas Multipass'd.
4) There are more than just Ant and Joe that are ripe cows that non-fans would find largely entertaining. Opie, Jim Norton, Sam Roberts, Scorch, Bobo, Sherrod Small, Carl Ruiz (RIP), Stuttering John, Beetlejuice, Lady Di, Twitchels, and those are just the primarily-related characters.
The fact that you literally have a dead cow among the group of people you claim to be entertaining makes me question whether or not that you're group of people would fit in here.

TL:biggrin:R You and your group won't fit in here (yet) and need to lurk moar.

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
So far I've seen anything but content. The Cumia threads have had virtually no new posts since this thread was started and a quick glance through the Prospering Grounds has no threads related to O&A.

I don't know what OP is doing, but this feels like a waste of time. The O&A "Refugees" can make as many promises as they want, but until I see a thread I'm not buying it.

stinknigger 69:420

kiwifarms.net
So far I've seen anything but content. The Cumia threads have had virtually no new posts since this thread was started and a quick glance through the Prospering Grounds has no threads related to O&A.

I don't know what OP is doing, but this feels like a waste of time. The O&A "Refugees" can make as many promises as they want, but until I see a thread I'm not buying it.
Yeah man, 1,000 or so members ain't posting cuz their shit gets deleted by KF mods cuz they're gay because all you niggas is restrictive is shit... but let's base our opinion on them based on our rubric!

Seriously, stuff a dick down your throat and drink Jew cum, you worthless pleb. How's that for antagonostic, modboy? Huh? Delete my posts, Mr. Freedumb of Speech?

Thanks for the video of My Hero shooting up a Mosque in NZ, but for not much else, bitch.

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah man, 1,000 or so members ain't posting cuz their shit gets deleted by KF mods cuz they're gay because all you niggas is restrictive is shit... but let's base our opinion on them based on our rubric!

Seriously, stuff a dick down your throat and drink Jew cum, you worthless pleb. How's that for antagonostic, modboy? Huh? Delete my posts, Mr. Freedumb of Speech?

Thanks for the video of My Hero shooting up a Mosque in NZ, but for not much else, bitch.
Nigger I'm not even a somebody on this website. All you're doing is making your community look like a bunch of faggots.

Also, there hasn't been a surge in new members either, so you're full of shit.

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
Guys, for all practical purposes, the issue is already settled. Over 3/4s of the O&A people (including the sorta de-facto leader) don't want a forum here unless it happens organically, so even if it the reception here were overwhelmingly positive--and it obviously isn't--it would just fail because of disuse and/or fighting.

Also, I had said I would get my Patrick thread out by Saturday or Sunday, which obviously didn't happen. Sorry about that. For one, I wasn't expecting an O&A person to post this petition here. When I found out about it, I tried to rush the thread I had slowly been making. When the response to an O&A KF forum was so negative from the O&A community itself, I slacked back off. Also, I ran into problems because of the sheer amount of data I was trying to cram into one post

image.jpeg

I had to completely redo how I organized my images after over half of them turned into ATTACH. I've done that, but am also going to combine multiple screenshots of similar things into one, and lower the dimensions of everything, so there isn't such a ludicrous demand on the site and readers' computers. There were hundreds of arranged images, plus a handful of videos and text. I thought it was too good to be true, but still kept retardedly cramming shit in hoping my luck wouldn't run out, but it did. I don't even know which side the problem was on.

I have a lot less free time outside of weekends, but the Patrick thread is coming, probably before this weekend. Sorry again for the delays, if anyone was wanting to read it Sunday.

Again, there's no point in arguing unless it's for argument's sake.

Coleman Francis

White poet warlord.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And both cumia threads are dogshit, frequented by the same cretins from this subreddit who managed to assimilate. The Cumia family are unusual and silly but they aren't cows.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
I've seen this repeated a lot (largely thanks to Ant and Jim), but it's not really true. It's a shame the old sub reddit is gone, because the old posts would show that everyone was completely supportive of Anthony and Norton (not so much Opie). People stickied to their respective communities and monitored the goings-on. Things didn't start getting ugly until Anthony did a roast of Big Jay Oakerson and bombed spectacularly, and rumors broke out that he had an intimate relationship with the tranny Sue Lightning. The Redditors understandly mocked him for it in a friendly manner, and it would've stayed at that had Kumiya not flung himself into a rage at this gentle ribbing, making threads shit talking fans and threatening to dox people, going as far to issue bounties on individuals. This immediately soured the mood and caused people to start to actively troll and prod him instead.

Roughly around the same time, Joe Cumia was shilling his own awful podcast and started to aggressively berate the fans when they pointed out that the podcast was 'unasked and unwanted'. And Jim Norton was revealing himself to be spineless worm who scammed his own fans. There's a reason ironic love for Opie became a thing: for all his faults, he didn't go out of his way to attack the fans for making fun of him.

tl;dr, the pests were overwhelmingly friendly towards most of the former hosts until the latter began to treat them like garbage deplorables because they weren't hugging their nuts hard enough while giving them money. The fan hatred of Ant, Jim, etc is entirely self-engineered.

Consider Lizards

"Go suck a dirty asshole and get aids and cancer"
kiwifarms.net
I've seen this repeated a lot (largely thanks to Ant and Jim), but it's not really true. It's a shame the old sub reddit is gone, because the old posts would show that everyone was completely supportive of Anthony and Norton (not so much Opie). People stickied to their respective communities and monitored the goings-on. Things didn't start getting ugly until Anthony did a roast of Big Jay Oakerson and bombed spectacularly, and rumors broke out that he had an intimate relationship with the tranny Sue Lightning. The Redditors understandly mocked him for it in a friendly manner, and it would've stayed at that had Kumiya not flung himself into a rage at this gentle ribbing, making threads shit talking fans and threatening to dox people, going as far to issue bounties on individuals. This immediately soured the mood and caused people to start to actively troll and prod him instead.

Roughly around the same time, Joe Cumia was shilling his own awful podcast and started to aggressively berate the fans when they pointed out that the podcast was 'unasked and unwanted'. And Jim Norton was revealing himself to be spineless worm who scammed his own fans. There's a reason ironic love for Opie became a thing: for all his faults, he didn't go out of his way to attack the fans for making fun of him.

tl;dr, the pests were overwhelmingly friendly towards most of the former hosts until the latter began to treat them like garbage deplorables because they weren't hugging their nuts hard enough while giving them money. The fan hatred of Ant, Jim, etc is entirely self-engineered.
Interesting stuff, but this has PRACTICALLY NOTHING to do with the subject of the thread, this is just general A&O discussion.

stinknigger 69:420

kiwifarms.net
Nigger I'm not even a somebody on this website. All you're doing is making your community look like a bunch of faggots.

Also, there hasn't been a surge in new members either, so you're full of shit.
I get that you think "Autisimodo" is a clever wacky name and everything, but it should just be "Dumbfaggotosis" or some shit because you have issues worse than being on the spectrum.

Also I'm Patrick S. Tomlinson and I cram dicks and balls into my mouth and rectum.

PS: KiwiFarms: "we make fun of lolcows but as soon as we read something we disagree with we react negatively to it and will even delete it"

Gay... fuckin' shit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino