Can we get a section for the Opie and Anthony community refugees? - A community so dedicated to aspergery, we got Reddit to change its ToS

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
I get that you think "Autisimodo" is a clever wacky name and everything, but it should just be "Dumbfaggotosis" or some shit because you have issues worse than being on the spectrum.

Also I'm Patrick S. Tomlinson and I cram dicks and balls into my mouth and rectum.

PS: KiwiFarms: "we make fun of lolcows but as soon as we read something we disagree with we react negatively to it and will even delete it"

Gay... fuckin' shit.
This account is making me feel nostalgic for the O&A community. A real shame it had to turn out this way.

PS: Patrick S. Tomlinson's books feature cryptic messages about the places he's buried the bodies of his child victims.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I'll sign on, if only cause I was on there for years and I'ma big nostalgic queer. Maybe there's some people who can remember some of the O&A specific lolcows during the various eras since Joe and Ant have their own threads anyway.

Problem is there was so much infighting and drama on there during various points anyway and, while many people are probably over here already, there's a huge opportunity for the board to produce its own lolcows.

The reason the sub was so funny was just due to aimless banter and shitposting, and a shitload of repetitive inside jokes, along with incredibly autistic trolling campaigns. Problem is, if we can't keep the Joe Cumia thread active I don't think the cultures will fit.

Last edited:

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come on fellas. If our subreddit were still around and you guys got deleted, by golly, we'd give you refuge. Find it in your hearts to accept a friendly gang of young radio boomers. We're decent folk, we can tell the difference.
Yeah man, 1,000 or so members ain't posting cuz their shit gets deleted by KF mods cuz they're gay because all you niggas is restrictive is shit... but let's base our opinion on them based on our rubric!

Seriously, stuff a dick down your throat and drink Jew cum, you worthless pleb. How's that for antagonostic, modboy? Huh? Delete my posts, Mr. Freedumb of Speech?

Thanks for the video of My Hero shooting up a Mosque in NZ, but for not much else, bitch.
I was going to stay out of it because I don't have a horse in this race, however if you're indictive of the kind of people this sub forum would attract, I gotta vote no.

SmokingPig

Canada's Favourite Stage 4 Lung Cancer Candidate!
kiwifarms.net
The autistic shenanigans around the O&A community would be a good addition to the farms I think. Though boomers sperging out about a show that hasn't existed for almost 6 years is something to consider in the decision.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Maybe stop acting like a newfag who just discovered /pol/ for the first time. If you don't like it here then go somewhere else.
This is basically what the sub was, I say just make this thread the O&A Sub honeypot.

Spread the word to all the Discords and Twitter accounts and remaining chats that still exist and just have everyone still kicking around show up in this thread. From there measure the tard cum and inside jokes and just let it spiral just like the sub did.

See how many times you can see "FEED NANA" and "HA HA HO-LEE SHIT" before you want to ban everyone.

stinknigger 69:420

kiwifarms.net
Maybe stop acting like a newfag who just discovered /pol/ for the first time. If you don't like it here then go somewhere else.
I didn't say I didn't like it here, I said that I don't like niggers like you acting all hoity-toity like you're a part of some online aristocracy. Don't call me a newfag, you're acting like a checkmarked Twitter douche. You're gay just like me, gay sci-fi author Patrick S. Tomlinson.

I was going to stay out of it because I don't have a horse in this race, however if you're indictive of the kind of people this sub forum would attract, I gotta vote no.
Ah jeez, ah man, I just can't handle shit talking on a site dedicated to the dregs of society. Aww jeez!

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
I didn't say I didn't like it here, I said that I don't like niggers like you acting all hoity-toity like you're a part of some online aristocracy. Don't call me a newfag, you're acting like a checkmarked Twitter douche. You're gay just like me, gay sci-fi author Patrick S. Tomlinson.
All I'm saying is that if you O&A people really wanted a sub forum you'd actually put in the effort, make a thread and showcase what you can bring to the Kiwi Farms, like literally everyone else on the site.

Don't get uppity just because I'm not willing to bend the knee to a couple of boomers.

kiwifarms.net
All I'm saying is that if you O&A people really wanted a sub forum you'd actually put in the effort, make a thread and showcase what you can bring to the Kiwi Farms, like literally everyone else on the site.

Don't get uppity just because I'm not willing to bend the knee to a couple of boomers.
"like literally everyone else on the site" oh, you mean a great guy like you? I told you to stop being pretentious and you couldn't help yourself. I hope we get our own forum here and a free car, just to hurt your feelings and keep you in a permanent state of PMS. "the dignity of muh forums" lol

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
"like literally everyone else on the site" oh, you mean a great guy like you? I told you to stop being pretentious and you couldn't help yourself. I hope we get our own forum here and a free car, just to hurt your feelings and keep you in a permanent state of PMS. "the dignity of muh forums" lol
What I mean is every sub forum we have exists because at some point in time it was just a small thread that ended up gaining traction. You don't get sub forums just because you asked or promised shit.

Seriously, why do you gotta get so bent out of shape? I literally have no control over what Null does with the site; I'm just voicing my opinion like everyone else.

• Agree
Reactions: war has changed

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
I get that you think "Autisimodo" is a clever wacky name and everything, but it should just be "Dumbfaggotosis" or some shit because you have issues worse than being on the spectrum.

Also I'm Patrick S. Tomlinson and I cram dicks and balls into my mouth and rectum.

PS: KiwiFarms: "we make fun of lolcows but as soon as we read something we disagree with we react negatively to it and will even delete it"

Gay... fuckin' shit.
You are why the pests get thrown out of everywhere they go. Its not the shitposting thats the problem, its how unfunny and exceptional you are.

I say let them in, archive the gold from the past, keep then contained to one board and halal the fuck out of anyone who even remotely steps out of line. The pests are just as cow like as the hosts

kiwifarms.net
What I mean is every sub forum we have exists because at some point in time it was just a small thread that ended up gaining traction. You don't get sub forums just because you asked or promised shit.
I never said we're owed anything, but in a cosmic sense we should get a forum just to give guys like you their periods. I'll repeat myself: you keep talking like you're smart and I don't understand what you're saying. I do. I don't care, though. You care a lot however, and you're acting like a woman by asking "why do you gotta get so bent out of shape?" when it's YOU who has the issue with us, not not anybody else having an issue with KF.

You are why the pests get thrown out of everywhere they go. Its not the shitposting thats the problem, its how unfunny and exceptional you are.
We've been kicked out of 108 platforms, so we're owed one more. But again, more vaginal behavior: "we don't mind shitposting, it's that you're just not funny to me". Sure thing, Susan. You're just all indignant because WE MAY get a forum, but it just isn't fair because guys like you had put in the work to really earn it... whatever that means.

This has been a post by Patrick S. Tomlinson, the Holocaust denying sci-fi author.

Autisimodo

kiwifarms.net
I never said we're owed anything, but in a cosmic sense we should get a forum just to give guys like you their periods. I'll repeat myself: you keep talking like you're smart and I don't understand what you're saying. I do. I don't care, though. You care a lot however, and you're acting like a woman by asking "why do you gotta get so bent out of shape?" when it's YOU who has the issue with us, not not anybody else having an issue with KF.
Why don't you just go make a thread then. Show the Kiwi Farms what your community has to offer.

EDIT: Continuing this slapfight is pointless and autistic. Nobody owes you Reddit "refugees" shit.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino