Feedback Can we get a troon forum - Tranny Sideshow regularly goes off the rails because the troon discussion thread isn't as well known

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
I know there's Ratking but that's mostly centered around a specific group of people. At this point the generally troonery, and non-ratkings, could use their own section. Or Ratking should have these threads rolled into it and made a more general troonery forum;

We've currently got;

In General

Tranny Sideshows
SRS and GRS Horrors
Most Repulsive Tranny
General Trans Discussion
Insane Parents of Transgender Kids
Breadtube
Mermaids UK

People

Lavery's
Milo Stuwart
The Unicorn Ranch
Kevin
Jazz
Dave Muscato
Dr. Rumer
Valens
David Myers

WeWuzFinns

Chris is king! Judas Moon Canto XXXIV
kiwifarms.net
1617892498725.png

The categories suck :dienull:. No wonder OPs autism gets triggered. I think the problem is that there used to be tags and now OP can't get a clear list of all the trannies.

Last edited:

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know there's Ratking but that's mostly centered around a specific group of people. At this point the generally troonery, and non-ratkings, could use their own section. Or Ratking should have these threads rolled into it and made a more general troonery forum;

We've currently got;

In General

Tranny Sideshows
SRS and GRS Horrors
Most Repulsive Tranny
General Trans Discussion
Insane Parents of Transgender Kids
Breadtube
Mermaids UK

People

Lavery's
Milo Stuwart
The Unicorn Ranch
Kevin
Jazz
Dave Muscato
Dr. Rumer
Valens
David Myers
Don't we already have Rat Kings?

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
kiwifarms.net
I think this would be very inappropriate, because it would remove so many threads from categories in which they fit perfectly. Consider all of the furnigger troon threads. For the most part, the main trait that sticks out most and defines who they are is that they're furfags. If we move them to a tranny subsection, it would just be a conglomerate of very different threads that belong in other sections, but are forced into a tranny subsection simply by virtue of a trait that doesn't always define who they are so much as other traits they have. Furfag threads in particular have serious crossover with other furry threads, and I think it would be weird if we moved the threads that are so very appropriately categorized to a section where they might not even have much crossover with other cows in the category.