Can you come up with a better game idea than YandereDev? - Make your own game to pretend to work on for patreon money today!

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

mister meaner

AKA fella knee
kiwifarms.net
We all know that yandev has been pretending to work on his game for the past few years, but his game idea and it's resulting intrerest and popularity is arguably the catalyst that allowed him to live off of patreon and shitty twitch streams for most of that time. Can you come up with a better game idea so you can live off of patreon money?

I personally really like the idea of a game where it's kind of like rust or minecraft, but you have to survive in an empty mall, maybe you can try to figure out how to get renewable food sources from the supermarkets, or build a base out of only the shit you can find in the malls, maybe using shelving as walls, so forth. The common demoninator with all these survivals games is that they are all outside, so what if we had one in a mall? I mean, you could do a lot, you could go in the staff rooms and put your own shitty music over the speakers, you could play with all the kids toys and build autistic things, sky's the limit. There could also be enemies that come out at a certain time that you have to protect yourself against and build barricades and weapons from shit in the stores.

Epic Fedora Man

In the court of copyright disputes
kiwifarms.net
VR sex game, but you go through a virtual arena (through VR) and see who's in the lobby. You can then talk to the people there (through VR) and purchase a person. Depending on your location and schedule after 1h to 48h said purchased prostitute would appear (or ghost you) in your desired location (in real life) so you can get what you paid for.

Honk Hill

I sell Zyklon B and Zyklon B accessories.
kiwifarms.net
Grand Trans Autogynephile.

Pretty much like GTA cept the only character selection is a tranny with a blue checkmark and pronouns on twitter bio.
You fight the TERF mafia, DDOS Kiwifarms, reeee at NPC's for misgendering you, you need to collect/trade in black market hormones to power up leading up to the boss stage; pipebombing Jk Rowling, Null and Donald Trump.

Nynn

Watch where you're goin', ya fool!
kiwifarms.net
I had an idea for like a fighting game mmo type thing with actual combos thats set in like a traditional fantasy setting with lots of classes, different types of equipment that aren't just stat sticks, raid bosses, other cool mmo stuff. Basically blend the 2 genres but leave out all the lame tedious mmo shit the genre can be associated with.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know that yandev has been pretending to work on his game for the past few years
Funny thing is that he hasn't been pretending, it is actually the best he can do. Let that sink in.

Can you come up with a better game idea so you can live off of patreon money?
YS idea is an absolute shit, just like FNAF. He just got lucky because some swedish nazi played it and other YT fags were forced to play it after him just to get views. He is just like TGWTG - their videos were always shit, they just got lucky to produce them before there was anything to outshine them.

DMC + Metroidvania in a grim early 90s anime setting like Berserk, but with early firearms. In 2D. You have a weapon that transforms mid-combat, which allows you to do cooh-ray-zee combos by switching between weapons, that have different attack speed, momentum and special moves. You also use it to traverse through levels and for reaching previously inaccessible areas for secrets and upgrades. However, I'd like it to be more down-to-earth than DMC, so you can't mash attack(endurance bar?) and need to have some amount of planning.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
DMC + Metroidvania in a grim early 90s anime setting like Berserk, but with early firearms. In 2D. You have a weapon that transforms mid-combat, which allows you to do cooh-ray-zee combos by switching between weapons, that have different attack speed, momentum and special moves. You also use it to traverse through levels and for reaching previously inaccessible areas for secrets and upgrades. However, I'd like it to be more down-to-earth than DMC, so you can't mash attack(endurance bar?) and need to have some amount of planning.
You're kinda on spot.

This was called Gungrave.

The game plays like an action game meets tank controls, but you get a 180 turn button, and while you can stand in place and fire to your heart's content, you're encouraged to get in close and personal as you have a Halo-esque shield gauge and can recharge it, can use that big ass coffin as a rampart/battering ram on bigger enemies, and your Stylish meter adds to a super gauge, which you can spend on Demolition Shots, which gets the coffin to blast everything to smithereens. So you need to take breathers now and then and at the same time have good reaction and scenario reduction skills because ambushes can happen.

Story's brief but it's a great crime drama meets sci fi and secret society esque trappings. Has an anime, recommended.

The sequel fixes the style rating system and adds new characters. Avoid VR version. Heard there's a new game coming out soon too.

I would like the Metroidvania aspect to it though.

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
An FPS game on the Build engine. Everyone in my nonexistent game will be cats. It'll be about a guy who wants a PS5, but he can't because of scalpers. So he grabs his gun and goes on an adventure to kill every scalper. Maybe I'll add a feature in which you screw dudes to gain extra health. You can also kill children and cult members.