Can you crack the code? - To win; you need to find THE picture of the biggest faggot on all of KF.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

mister meaner

kiwifarms.net
To win; you need to find the picture of the biggest faggot on all of Kiwi farms, you'll know it when you see it.
Occasionally I make dumb posts on QnA like this, so here's another one.

Do you dare crack the code?
Read this, if you want to try.
Open your mind, and read between the lines.
Push yourself to think differently, to find things at the bottom of the foundations

Because it will ultimately be needed, unlike most of this text which is just random autism.
Of course, I'm just a retard so this might be way too obvious or way too difficult, and I tried to make it not either of those things so sorry if it is.
Xylophones are hard to play, so I attached a picture of one.

Attachments

• xylophone.png
    xylophone.png
    563.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

mister meaner

kiwifarms.net
I feel like you guys got too caught up with the 'biggest faggot' subplot that I hamfistedly inserted into the post, however that's my own fault. The actual point of this post was to see if people of QnA could investigate the post and it's attached file, and use multimedia to solve the puzzle and find a hidden photo that I had hid somewhere on the internet. Preferably, I'd like to see if anyone can actually solve it.

OpenBASED

Ganoo Loonix users are looserz.
kiwifarms.net
I feel like you guys got too caught up with the 'biggest faggot' subplot that I hamfistedly inserted into the post, however that's my own fault. The actual point of this post was to see if people of QnA could investigate the post and it's attached file, and use multimedia to solve the puzzle and find a hidden photo that I had hid somewhere on the internet. Preferably, I'd like to see if anyone can actually solve it.
Hiding part of a URL in a PNG isn't that hard to figure out dumb ass. Now I gotta figure out what the fuck this audio file is.

https://www.dropbox.com//sneed/qktiiensfe4ad36/who.wav?dl=0

EDIT: This is gay, why am I even doing this?

mister meaner

kiwifarms.net
Hiding part of a URL in a PNG isn't that hard to figure out dumb ass. Now I gotta figure out what the fuck this audio file is.

https://www.dropbox.com//sneed/qktiiensfe4ad36/who.wav?dl=0

EDIT: This is gay, why am I even doing this?
I wanted to make it easy since this is the first time I’ve done something like this. Congrats on coming this far. This one is super short since I didn’t want to put too much effort into something someone might not even do but the audio file is the last part. Well done, you’re very close.

Elaine Miller

Pathological liar. BPD thot. Aroused by attention.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m a bored cow so I decoded the Wav file above ^
Looking for a hidden URL/image in the code, but not finding anything :(
@mister meaner this gonna keep me up tonight, hope you know that

Attachments

• text.txt
    431.5 KB · Views: 65

mister meaner

kiwifarms.net
I’m a bored cow so I decoded the Wav file above ^
Looking for a hidden URL/image in the code, but not finding anything :(
@mister meaner this gonna keep me up tonight, hope you know that
I’ll save you some time; it’s not in the code again. Sorry, didn’t think far enough to clarify as such. This post was just a quick test to see if anyone would even be interested in attempting to crack a code of sorts to make sure I didn’t waste my time doing something like this but bigger if no one cared about it. Feel free to keep trying, because this is basically the last step.

Last edited:

Elaine Miller

Pathological liar. BPD thot. Aroused by attention.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright this is how far I’ve gotten. If you alter the image of xylophone in the op in terms of settings & filters (vibrancy, saturation, etc) it brings you to an image with an instruction to put that image in notes which I don’t have. Anyway, not sure if anyone else came to this

Scumhook

kiwifarms.net
That's what gives you the URL/WAV above
What is this "URL" of which you speak?

Mystical beret being, decode your mysteries to us. Let us be the unexpected bouquet of lilies that arrive on your wedding day, providing a much needed releif from all those other shitty flowers and xileethings.

where was i going with this