Can you Guys Help me with my DID? - Looking for help from fellow systems or other Neurodivergent people so we can have a diverse social commentary

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
Hi KiwiFarms,

My name is Emily, Michael, Jace, Chris, Ethan Joon. I am an 18 year old system looking for help with my DID i tried asking about this on 2channel but they laughed at me in moon runes. I also asked my good friends over at Encylopedia Britannica. But they also just laughed at me. Looking at all the positive content on this site however has really invigiorated me to me to ask for some advice once again in a nice safe space.

To start with i knew i had DID on the day that my alcoholic abusive step-father of color sexually assaulted me, causing catastrophic mental (and physica) damage when i was just twelve years old. Ever since i've had to front as Chris when im around him as he is the only person within my system with enough confidence to face him without breaking down into fits of seething, sobbing & coping. Most of the time i front as Emily who is my trans alter ego.

Emily is one of the bravest people within our system putting up with daily transphobia from bigots on sites such as 4channel. I know my fellow trans individuals will join me in celebrating the beautiful month of June as PRIDE month!

My question is this: How do you guys cope?

Thanks for listening guys. Im looking forward to the Answers! #ImDIDtastic

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
OP, I just woke up from the back of someone's head where I usually live, looked in the mirror, and discovered that I was a fat autist living in my parents' basement. I have no choice but to conclude I'm one of your headmates. We should get in touch, either reply to this post or write a message and stick it to a place where we usually go (for example, exercise equipment, bookshelves, and outside in general would be bad places).

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Emily is one of the bravest people within our system putting up with daily transphobia from bigots on sites such as 4channel. I know my fellow trans individuals will join me in celebrating the beautiful month of June as PRIDE month!
Nope. Not her. Put Jace on instead, that guy at least sounds like he has something interesting to say.

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
Hm
OP, I just woke up from the back of someone's head where I usually live, looked in the mirror, and discovered that I was a fat autist living in my parents' basement. I have no choice but to conclude I'm one of your headmates. We should get in touch, either reply to this post or write a message and stick it to a place where we usually go (for example, exercise equipment, bookshelves, and outside in general would be bad places).
Hmm I agree outside would be bad, would the top of my cum jar work? I've got a lovely Guar Gura figurine going at the moment.