Canada is a failed state

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
I grew up in the Atlantic Provinces, and still have family there. Think Goler Clan Territory, and we had a Doner kebab called a Donair which was spicy beef shaved by an oversized apple peeler from a roasted log of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie, a pita filled with it stacked onto a bed of pepperoni slices, served with tomatoes and onions, topped with mozzarella cheese, slathered in the signature sweet garlic sauce and baked until the cheese melts.
halfiax-donair.jpg
I used to get mine with pizza sauce and bacon, as most places that sold it were also pizzerias. I've altered the dish many times making it at home, but I've never gone a year without making one dispute the food-processored seasoned beef loaf I have to cook at home in a bread pan to approximate it. There is just something about tomato, beef, and pita that I get a craving for from time to time.

This video nicely explains why Canada is a loser country:
This is why I left, I was like this during the Bush years and I hate myself for it now. Canada never burned the White House down, but there are Canadians that won't shut up about it because its all they have. They need national pride while they hate national pride, its insufferable.

I wish it was easy to get an american green card. I know Canada is not long for this world.
Its easier than you think if you have a degree that the American Government wants, the brain drain is real and its lubricated by American greed for intellectual workers. You just have to be what the American Government wants because you lack a birthright that you wish you had. That is how bad Canada really is, it is just leftover British Colonies that were not worth conquering. A population trash heap, that I was glad to escape.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
the unification of western and eastern canada,as well as trudeau sr. letting the chinese enter canada (and also mass immigration of shitskins and retards),were the 2 worst things canada ever did. it sealed our fate as a hollow,dying husk of a country.
Funny thing is our very first PM made it illegal for chinks to own land because he'd knew they'd take over the west coast.
Its easier than you think if you have a degree that the American Government wants, the brain drain is real and its lubricated by American greed for intellectual workers. You just have to be what the American Government wants because you lack a birthright that you wish you had. That is how bad Canada really is, it is just leftover British Colonies that were not worth conquering. A population trash heap, that I was glad to escape.
I never went to college; could never afford it.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is how bad Canada really is, it is just leftover British Colonies that were not worth conquering.
The U.S. botched that attempt in the War of 1812.
I question the logic of the invasion since a lot of Loyalists to The Crown moved to Canada after the American Revolution.
They didn't want to be part of the U.S., so why bother? What did Canada offer the U.S. if it was yanked from the British (besides depriving them of an avenue of attack)?
What we are seeing is the result of a nation born in cuckoldry.

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
I believe that the pendulum could swing hard the other way, but it would be a very, very difficult proposition.

Frankly, I think that English Canada is cucked to hell, but French Canada does seem to be much more aware of what's going on in the world abroad, not afraid to tout it's own national identity, and not afraid to call out the bullshit of other parties.

I don't believe that the bloc would translate well in English Canada, but if you do look at what they have done over the past few years, it is a breath of fresh air. When the NDP said that the RCMP was a racist institution, the bloc had the gall to say "Well, we should investigate that" (and got called racist for it). When other cultures demand their place in Quebecois society, the bloc insists that the French identity be first regardless. When Western Canada kowtows to native issues, the bloc often avoids the cuckhold pageantry out west.

I do believe that Canada has its own national identity, both English and French, but the English identity in Canada has frankly lost its soul and that is what I worry for the most.

Maybe there is a chance that Canada could revive itself, could create a new identity that is uniquely Canadian, but as it is Ontario is largely just an extension of Toronto now, and BC the same for Hongcouver.

As for economics, thats always up for debate. I think that English Canada is fucked, and French Canada does have a chance at remaining something of its own.

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
They didn't want to be part of the U.S., so why bother?
  • Britain tried to economically isolate France, forbidding America to trade with France
  • America decided to allow impressed naval conscripts sanctuary leading to the the crew of HMS Leopard pursuing, attacking, and boarding the American frigate USS Chesapeake, looking for deserters from the Royal Navy. The commander of Chesapeake, James Barron, surrendered his vessel to the British. Chesapeake had fired only one shot in retaliation from a 25-gun broadside before surrendering leading to popular hatred of the British.
  • The Indian barrier state was a long standing British proposal to establish a Native American state in the portion of the Great Lakes region of North America west of the Appalachian Mountains, and bounded by the Ohio and Mississippi rivers and the Great Lakes. After the region was assigned to the United States in the 1783 treaty ending the American Revolutionary War, British officials pursued efforts to organize the various tribes within it into a sort of Confederation that would form the basis of an Indian state, independent of the United States and under their tutelage, as a way to protect their fur trade ventures in the region and to block American expansion westward.
  • President James Madison believed that food supplies from Canada were essential to the British overseas empire in the West Indies and that an American seizure would be an excellent bargaining chip at the peace conference.
  • Former President Thomas Jefferson was now out of power but argued that the expulsion of British interests from nearby Canada would remove a long-term threat to American republicanism.
The idea of an American desire for Canada was first developed by the Marxist historian Louis M. Hacker and has been a popular myth in Canadian public opinion and was much discussed among historians before 1940.

What did Canada offer the U.S. if it was yanked from the British (besides depriving them of an avenue of attack)?
Mostly a not unsubstantial amount of food, which was stretched by the French Imperial Wars. America was the Japan of the Napoleonic Era to France's Strong Man Who Cannot Invade Britain.

Map_administrative_divisions_of_the_First_French_Empire_1812-en.svg.pngNS_administrative_Gliederung_1944.png
I never went to college; could never afford it.
Best of luck then, try to find a job offer from a USA employer who will sponsor you for a work visa anyway. I don't know any small business owners who would sponsor you, maybe Null would scheme to mass immigrate kiwifarms members into America if they promise to vote how he likes? He's given up on America, but maybe he sees some humor regardless in it?

French Canada does seem to be much more aware of what's going on in the world abroad, not afraid to tout it's own national identity, and not afraid to call out the bullshit of other parties.
This is the huge problem that I have with a lot of people's politics. You see a lack of national identity and think you see a fear of touting a national identity when what you actually see is people being censored by banking services and deplatformed for doing things the Bloc get away with because they are seen as a minority within Canada. If that changes, the Bloc will turbo-cuck so fast you will hardly understand what has changed. There is an Internationalism which occupies English-Speaking countries and promotes freedom-mongering by careful control of media. Most people are scarcely aware it exists at all.

I hope Quebec is free to choose its own destiny one day, Canada is a failed state.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While Quebec as a bastion of Francophone Canada may be culturally viable, isn't it economically non-viable? They get all those federal subsidies to prop up the provincial government and education system, and all their hydro is located on Cree and other tribal lands.

MysticLord

Pyrotechnics Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
I wish it was easy to get an american green card. I know Canada is not long for this world.
Just hop the border illegally, ICE won't do shit. If you need the clot shot to get here, ride a dirtbike out in the middle of nowhere and cross in a rainstorm when infrared is useless.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Just hop the border illegally, ICE won't do shit. If you need the clot shot to get here, ride a dirtbike out in the middle of nowhere and cross in a rainstorm when infrared is useless.
Nah, ICE would have my ass. I'm white.
This article pretty much articulates everything wrong with Canada and why it’s on the path to collapse that could be as severe as the dissolution of the USSR:
Lol leafs are fucked. Good luck

I have worked with several immigrants from all over the world who are straight up contemplating returning to their homeland because shit is too expensive in this hellhole
The writer of this article seems pretty cucked, but what they say about all the immigrants returning is alarming and real. Canada truly does feel like a land with no future.
Canadians are the most disgustingly liberal cucks I have ever met. Imagine the naive cuckery of the Scandinavian, crossed with the British reluctance to raise a fuss, with a dash of Frog-flavoured Marxism to round things out and you get the Canadian.
It was the great shift towards the latter in the 60's and 70's that doomed us. Fucking frogs.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Canada is not liberal. Look under the hood and you will see it's a conservative shit hole. The ''Tory'' party of the 80's and 2000's moulded Canada into the failed state it is today. THEY were the party that increased immigration, introduced the temporary foreign worker program and did the good ol' corporate bail out bullshit like south of the border while nothing trickled down to the people despite the people being taxed out of their teeth.

Trudeau is not liberal either, much of his economic policies are to the right of Harper. The liberal party went right in the same way the labor party went right in the UK with Tony Blair's ''New Labour party'' after a longstanding Tory party rule.

Trudeau is not a male feminist, he's not supportive of human rights or even the trannies. It's all an act to draw in voters.

All parties in Canada are pro high level immigration because Canada has the poorest birthrate among all countries in the G7. There is no domestic population growth. It's not ''asexual Millennial's'' it's the housing cost and stagnant wages. People can not afford to reproduce.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Canada is not liberal. Look under the hood and you will see it's a conservative shit hole. The ''Tory'' party of the 80's and 2000's moulded Canada into the failed state it is today. THEY were the party that increased immigration, introduced the temporary foreign worker program and did the good ol' corporate bail out bullshit like south of the border while nothing trickled down to the people despite the people being taxed out of their teeth.

Trudeau is not liberal either, much of his economic policies are to the right of Harper. The liberal party went right in the same way the labor party went right in the UK with Tony Blair's ''New Labour party'' after a longstanding Tory party rule.

Trudeau is not a male feminist, he's not supportive of human rights or even the trannies. It's all an act to draw in voters.

All parties in Canada are pro high level immigration because Canada has the poorest birthrate among all countries in the G7. There is no domestic population growth. It's not ''asexual Millennial's'' it's the housing cost and stagnant wages. People can not afford to reproduce.
It was objectively Trudeau Sr and his party that changed the stance of Canada towards third world immigration and made our official stance "Multicultural". That is not right wing no matter how much you want it to be, and neither is our Tory party, who have always been neocon cuckolds. Not a drop of actual conservatism in their veins.
Take a flight to Mexico and cross the southern border in Tejas.
That's smart. I could just do as my PM does and smear myself with shoe polish then waltz down to Montana.

MysticLord

Pyrotechnics Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
It was objectively Trudeau Sr and his party that changed the stance of Canada towards third world immigration and made our official stance "Multicultural". That is not right wing no matter how much you want it to be, and neither is our Tory party, who have always been neocon cuckolds. Not a drop of actual conservatism in their veins.

That's smart. I could just do as my PM does and smear myself with shoe polish then waltz down to Montana.
Claim you're trans and fleeing oppression. Don't even change your clothes or shave your facial hair. Promise to vote Democrat down the line.

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
All the issues that have been rearing their ugly head over the last couple of decades have hit their boiling point. Inflation is insane, so insane that the cost of living month over month now gets more difficult to maintain. The concept of the middle class died long ago, you are either rich, or poor on government assistance. Immigration is ridiculous, so ridiculous that they will literally just take anyone and their dog in at this point for fake prosperity points. Even though these are the same people that add very little to the economy and just drain the already strained government services. You cannot say what you think, you cannot go into a building without a middle, and you cannot go even on an evening out with out having the violation of personal privacy known as the Vax passes.

Housing prices are some of the highest in the globe at this stage, and more people by the day are losing their collective asses because of the absurd cost of living anymore. All of the jobs have been outsourced to third world shit holes. The ones that are left, barely pay enough for the basic amenities. The taxing has gotten so out of control that you can kiss a good chunk of your pay cheque goodbye off the top.

The only solutions are the same neoliberal dog shit solutions that have never worked but yet you still have the same bugmen advocates still pushing the same dogma, it's a fucking crap shoot really. My advice to anyone thinking of coming here, don't.