Cancer Update - 06/12/20 -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Gluttony is still one of the deadly sins though, and we know Amber isn't going to give that up.
If it bring ins YT coin, it will be instantly forgiven. All those mealy mouthed, god-fearing xtian types will forgive anything if there's some benefit in it for them.

A quick question. If she moves to Oklahoma with her mother, could she claim Medicaid or be put under her mother’s employer health plan?
No, and no.

Edit: Whew, that "I have cancer, boo hoo, pity me" party is not lasting quite as long as she might have thought it would. The ratio on the very first one was off the charts. Now? Gorl, if you can't get the likes to be at least 3x the dislikes, you got trouble.
Screenshot 2020-06-13 12.03.57.png

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that’s not true. Im sure it’s what she wanted to hear. What it means is she has to apply for expanded Medicaid and she won’t if she makes over $17,000 a year. There is a program for female healthcare specifically (for cancer screenings and treatment) and the income guidelines higher for it, but again, if Amber makes what she bragged about making or hasn’t filed tax returns she is fucked. They will and do check that shit.

Her first visit the facility they are assuming she will qualify for Medicaid (and I’m sure she’s majorly fudging her income) and probably had her fill out the paperwork during her visit. If she’s denied (which seems likely right now) she will be getting a big bill and might have trouble scheduling further treatments until she gets the financial stuff in order.

Amber’s going to have massive health care debt added to her student loan debt. Her years of trying to hide money under her girlfriends names is going to pose a big problem for her.
Medicaid will 100% check Amber's income and she's not getting shit to pay her enormous bills besides a payment plan. Comedy shall ensue when Amber finally realizes this, and that she won't get away with not paying these either. All that time, losing any self-respect she may have had and slowly killing herself by being the fattest freak show for Youtube shekels... poof, gone.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I see alot of people thinking amber will leave and go to Oklahoma.

I mean she might but you also have to think like amber. Her and her mom/family are basically strangers to her and there is always the possibility they wont enable her Bullshit. There is a big possibility she wont be driven to fast food 3 times a day or taken care of like Becky does.Kristine might out of guilt, but I doubt amber would uproot herself from a comfortable situation unless she was absolutely sure she knew her cushy lifestyle would remain the same and had a on command helper. Who knows maybe she has a feeling Becky is going to dump her soon and needs a new local to rebuild pillow everest.

Honestly a new state and a new GF would spark shit up, after that taco bell vid its about time the becky era ended.
I don't think she'd move to OK unless she was literally dying and the shantymates talked her into home hospice at her mom's (if she was welcome).

Amber already knows Aunt Tammie has a big personality and her penchant for tough love and insistence on "helping" amber lose weight. Tammie has already been through the saying no to an addict thing before with her sister, she knows how to handle an addict. But also, Tammie has a Job, and a fiance (or she's married), so there's no time to cater to amber's food needs, even if she's like "please take me to mcdonalds and I'll have a keto style burger"

Amber's mom also has a job and a fiance. She also probably has a therapist and/or sponsor or enough knowledge that being idle will be her undoing. Thus, she's not going to quit her job to be Amber's slave. Not to mention, she's old enough and mature enough to value healthcare through her job (if she's not on medicaid) and paying into social security. (as an aside, this is something that has always made me wonder about becky, what is she going to do when she's retirement age and doesn't have enough work credits for social security and wasn't married to amber (and that would have to be for 10 years) in order to get hers?) Also, as a recovering addict, amber's mom will see right through her bullshit, she'll encourage her to get off her ass and get a job because staying busy would keep her from eating all day, and it would probably be tough love there too. There's no way her mom would let her go a week, let alone 2 months without showering. Or staying up all night and waking up at 6pm. Amber would wreak havoc in her life in general, and probably specifically with her fiance if they live together. Also, I'm pretty sure amber would stop thinking her mom was the bestest person ever once she's in OK full time and her mom isn't giving her all of her attention because she has a job, man, life, friends.

Amber will never leave her den of entitled laziness unless she finds another bean to care for her.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Bruh..
A virgin???? She said Dusty did everything.

Guess her hymen is broken again from the pap smear. Hopefully they fix it again for her.

also just like, it's traumatizing? she is actually a big dumb babywoman.
I am 199 percent sure she is confusing hymen situation with perrenium (sp?) situation type thing because that is the only thing, that makes sense and she probably tried to say the word in a weird way to becky and becky came back with hyman. Amber probably sad pearmen?

they have a point blank period clot game of stinky dyslexic, auditory processing down the fags waffle stomp relationship game of telephone situation going on froM the dead relative basement cemetery to the fag shrine candle Santeria looking with tube turkey front rooms that she pays 66 percent for situation. No wonder the fags needed to go to an air B and B and becky in. The it puts the ms dash on or it gets the hose basement, shit must fucking stink like a gangrene crime scene! She must be worse than Harvey Weinstein balls up in there with towels all over the floor and god only knows shining elevator shit, I bet she took mommy to an air B and B so neckster can sort that shit out before the animals eat it. She better hurry up too if she expects to see her “worse cancer” mom. Oh god burn it all down she’s the devil! Lol this is my being silly not moti in case I don’t use any emo gees.
If becky gets triggered by one Gilbert grape mention, the shit is going down while she holds spergy dusty back from trying to grab the fat money. This is gonna be a good finale all around!

Last edited:

Enoby Way

Trans Alpaca Ranch Queen Domme
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I'm sure rape victims are traumatized but they allow doctors to collect rape kits to be collected and tested, do they not?
Nope. Or rather, some do, but nowhere near all. Many, many, *many* rapes do not have DNA evidence attached and will even go completely unreported because having someone else, even a doctor, go near their vagina after being so heavily violated is incredibly retraumatising. Especially because it has to be done really soon after the rape and they don't get any time to adjust to the idea.

( I know men get raped too but I only know about women. )

With this in mind, using rape victims to shit on someone who doesn't matter one iota to the universe is kind of uncalled for.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't fit. As a physician commented on another vid by Different People I believe- compilation of Fatty's lies.
The physician said it makes no sense they would do a D&C- then get the results that quick and then done pap smear?
Pap smears check for abnormal cells. The order is all wrong and makes no sense.
She is too vague and going on Google Health to find out bits and pieces to throw out to satisfy her audience and it isn't working because some of us aren't as stupid and gullible as she thinks.

Comment that made sense
Screenshot_2020-06-12-20-49-05.png

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possible answer to the order of her tests. The ER doc had access to endometrial tissue & sent that to pathology - that allegedly showed grade 2 cancerous cells of the endometrium. Finding anything abnormal in the cervix would indicate a spread from the endometrium. I know bugger all about cancer & testing but might that not be why she had a Pap after an endometrial sample was shown positive?

najobo

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't fit. As a physician commented on another vid by Different People I believe- compilation of Fatty's lies.
The physician said it makes no sense they would do a D&C- then get the results that quick and then done pap smear?
Pap smears check for abnormal cells. The order is all wrong and makes no sense.
Docs don't like to do pap smears when a lady's on her period, as the blood can throw results... I'm guessing the same applies here? Too much blood and gunk (ugh, sorry), so they waited a while?

I'm guessing she paid for this GYN visit (if it happened) in cash.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Possible answer to the order of her tests. The ER doc had access to endometrial tissue & sent that to pathology - that allegedly showed grade 2 cancerous cells of the endometrium. Finding anything abnormal in the cervix would indicate a spread from the endometrium. I know bugger all about cancer & testing but might that not be why she had a Pap after an endometrial sample was shown positive?
Yes, as far as I under stand the Pap would be for her cervix - endometium cancer is not picked up in a smear - so yes a positive smear would indicate spread

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe her wild tale about bleeding constantly either. We've seen her in plenty of vids. All of her.
At her birthday party- for example- she wasn't sitting on a pad or anything on the couch.
We've seen her in Mumbles vids. She wasn't pouring blood.
Continuous narciccistic liar.
It could be that Amber didn't care. We know her legs leak from her lymphedema. Anyone as fat as her has urinary incontinence, and odds are she often goes without wiping her ass. Some blood from her dainty hole just adds some color.

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
She said she wants to live with her meth mom if she doesnt have becky(if the situation is like this it assumed that our beast can live an independent life) gorl, you cant even live on your own. that statement is invalid
Note that not even living near her Mom, in the same city would cut it - she'd have to live WITH her Mom. I doubt Mom is ready to take on an overgrown baby-child.
Probably going to abandon her again for some meth

Last edited:

Wooden Spoon

36,trans,single and looking for 8 cans of pringles
kiwifarms.net
Nope. Or rather, some do, but nowhere near all. Many, many, *many* rapes do not have DNA evidence attached and will even go completely unreported because having someone else, even a doctor, go near their vagina after being so heavily violated is incredibly retraumatising. Especially because it has to be done really soon after the rape and they don't get any time to adjust to the idea.

( I know men get raped too but I only know about women. )

With this in mind, using rape victims to shit on someone who doesn't matter one iota to the universe is kind of uncalled for.
There are thousands upon thousands of women who have dealt with the issue and submitted rape kits. I know there are more women that don't report, but in my hometown alone evidence lockers are backed up 3 years with kits. That is totally not okay, but my point was that there are women who deal with traumatic experiences and still deal with the responsibilities. It sucks that the responsibility falls on the victim in these cases, but there ARE women that take it. Even if it wasnt there's to take.

And I'm sorry, Amber using her trauma as an excuse to not be looked at is uncalled for, when there are women who take responsibility of their health regardless of their circumstances.

Tags
None