Cancer Update - 06/12/20 -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
- Says her mother is the "best person she ever met", is now religious and has been sober for 5 years
- Had a PET scan of her pelvic area
Where in the video did she say this? I find it difficult to believe she had a PET for all the same reasons it would be difficult for her to have a CT or MRI: table weight, staying still, lying flat, breathing, etc.

I am having the dangedest of times trying to figure out why people doubted that a fat slob has developed a type of cancer associated with being an actual fat slob.
Because she's a pathological liar and would lie about anything, large or small.

A lot of people shit on Becky for using our gorl as a cash cow but tbh I can't blame her. Amber constantly belittles her, thirsts over her ex, constantly acts like Becky is holding her back... they couldn't even fuck if they tried. I'd be checked the fuck out too. What the fuck is there to gain from this relationship but money?
She entered into this as a way to grift. I don't think she thought she'd wind up as a caretaker instead of just the beneficiary of money/things.

No matter what, this is going to be a horrible experience for her. I love how she needed to point out she was having the CAT with contrast. For most people, it causes an unsettling feeling of peeing in your pants (even though you don't), for her, it will just feel like a normal moment.
She probably will pee herself when the contrast hits.

This whole thing just seems sketchy. She's been given two options before they have even staged it, or had her scanned, or had those scans interpreted by radiology? More likely, they told her that for early stage ca, the treatment routes are surgery or surgery plus chemo/radiation, and she's just running with it. I cannot imagine they would not mention her weight, like all the doctors in the past ten years failed to, and tell her that her chances improve dramatically, regardless of staging, if she lost weight. Good thing for her uterine ca is slow, so she can wait (ha!) for the weight consult until say, November, when the insurance exchanges open again. I'm still not 100% convinced she has ca, oncologist or not - that may just be a quick preemptive visit in the event the dx comes back positive.

MamaMeth got gawwd in prison, eh? And they're all "godly people"? Sure, that isn't stereotypical at all. But maybe she'll go ahead and make the break with Becky and the gays official and haul her lard ass to OK. Then she can say "dear heavenly father" - which she seems to say rather frequently for an agnostic - all she wants and maybe they'll forgive her for being a degenerate lezbean.

I see she shut down her comments. You know, Big Al, if you can't keep yourself from reading the comments (you can't) you need to keep the comments off. Dipshit.

Last: she will never change. Ever.

Last edited:

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Will bible thumper mom beat the lesbeen out of her? Amber is totally the type to just absorb the personality and ideologies of others, can't wait for Born Againlynn

you mean reguleat her emotions
im still in a betting mood. who wants to bet if she moves in with methmom that she’ll make a video saying she did some thenkeen, soul searchen and did herself or whatever shit she says and says she has learned she’s acshualee biiii,

she’s always growing as a person (figuratively and literally) and she still doesn’t know everytheen about herself yada yada..

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- Had a PET scan of her pelvic area
That makes no sense. The reason a PET is done on cancer patients is to identify metabolically active areas which could be cancer. It's one of the primary ways to determine the extent to which cancer has spread.

There's no reason they would only scan her pelvic area. They need baseline images of her whole body for later comparison and to identify other areas which may need to be biopsied.

Has she even mentioned being concerned about the cost of treatment? Most Americans seem to worry about it even when they have insurance, never mind when they don't.

Last edited:

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Becky will never leave KY even when Mamawilliams dies. Becky grew up there, she’ll die there working crap jobs and never trying to better herself because she’s too stupid to see beyond the holler.

I don’t know any woman who likes Pap smears. I dread it but it’s worth the few minutes of discomfort. Amber can’t stand any discomfort no matter how small. So when all this begins she’ll be 100x more insufferable than she has ever been.

Instead, of a mature discussion on her cancer, Amber will turn it into a daycare cry fest that’s even worse than this past week.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
im still in a betting mood. who wants to bet if she moves in with methmom that she’ll make a video saying she did some thenkeen, soul searchen and did herself or whatever shit she says and says she has learned she’s acshualee biiii,

she’s always growing as a person (figuratively and literally) and she still doesn’t know everytheen about herself yada yada..
I'm honestly betting on it. She might not say bi (bisexual is a ~dirty word~ to big dyke lesbos like Becky and Dusty) but I think we'll at least get a "I've always thought of myself as ayygnosteec buuuuut...."

...while mookbongin' for half an hour on a family-sized meal.

Sounds legit.
Oh man now she'll have mammalynn cooking for her too, if she's the type to try and make up for stuff by having like sit down meals and such with her kids every day, multiple times a day, on top of Amberlynn's fastfood addiction....

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly betting on it. She might not say bi (bisexual is a ~dirty word~ to big dyke lesbos like Becky and Dusty) but I think we'll at least get a "I've always thought of myself as ayygnosteec buuuuut...."

Oh man now she'll have mammalynn cooking for her too, if she's the type to try and make up for stuff by having like sit down meals and such with her kids every day, multiple times a day, on top of Amberlynn's fastfood addiction....
I'm thinking the only thing mama can cook is meth and prison nachos, but I was looking forward to seeing a family reunion mukbang. shame on you amber, how are you gonna get those youtube redemption arc buks now?
I don't think hamber is ever gonna admit bisexuality, shes too smug, if she has a jesus is great moment it'll likely just not be mentioned.
food addicts, drug addicts, same shit, the meth head outlives the cheese gobbler.
I'm predicting at least 3 more emotional clickbaits before we get a new diet cycle, then after surgery or whatever unnamed treatment we'll get more clickbaits about her mother not giving a shit and leaving again, then back to normal broadcasting.
Man, even in the face of cancer and possible death she is still on her bullshit.

I really thought that this cancer diagnosis might result in her displaying some new direction. Maybe not so much with weight and lifestyle changes, but just with her behavior. This video has shit all over that optimism.
i've said this before when I felt more guilty about the cancer saga, but having cancer does not change a person outside of rotting their insides. if amber wanted to change she had years upon years to do it, I wouldn't hold much optimism, shes deep within her ways

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, I've got a lot of quotes accumulated here--sorry fam, but a sperg's gotta sperg:
Being serious when I say this - If there's a Zoo in the area, Oncologists will send their larger patients to there as they have much larger machines. Seen enough episodes of My 600 Lb Life to know that one unfortunately.
No, they fucking don't. Really. They don't. I don't care what kind of scenario the producers of M600PL managed to cobble together to ramp up drama on their show; it doesn't fucking happen.
Can they do that? I thought most vet tech wasn't used for humans because it's not up to code or something to use on humans legally? I know you can use animal scales and stuff but that's not quite the same thing.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. The primary difference between a veterinary CT scanner and one in a human healthcare setting is the table--the bore is no larger. Plus as @Barbarella mentioned, the software is different. And then there's the fact that very few zoos even have CT scanners in the first place, and none (that I know of) have MRIs. They're expensive to purchase, house, and maintain, and you also need to hire people who know how to use them and read the results. And there's very little need for them in the first place, since X-rays and ultrasound are likely to reveal whatever is wrong with a zoo animal well enough to determine a course of treatment.

Also, the largest-bore machines are already in human health care. Advances in equipment technology always go to human health care first--because that's where all the money is. Kentucky is wall-to-wall fat fucks, so hospitals and imaging centers there will already have the largest imaging equipment on the market, because they can afford it. Then it trickles down into vet med, first via veterinary colleges, then into expensive specialty clinics--and things like CT scanners and MRI machines stop there, because even though they're no longer new technology, they're expensive as fuck to buy, staff and maintain.

So there is no CT scanner or MRI machine large enough to fit an entire horse through, much less an entire Hamberlynn. When a horse gets a CT scan, it's going to be for head/neck or leg issues; it's knocked out, laid on a specialized table, and the afflicted part goes into the scanner's bore, not the whole body. There are also small, specialized MRIs that are used to image the lower legs of horses, which are great because they can be used while the horse remains awake and standing (anesthetizing a horse and moving it while under anesthesia is hella fucking risky). Anything within the body that requires imaging will be done through X-ray or ultrasound--which works just fine because horses that are well-cared for and considered worth spending a lot of money on generally have very little excess body fat, so you can get nice, clear images of what's going on. And the same goes for zoo animals, which have carefully-controlled diets and environments.

So a zoo will almost always have an X-ray machine, because any vet and many vet techs can successfully use it to get images on sedated animals, but they will pay a veterinary radiologist to come in and perform ultrasounds on an as-needed basis, rather than keep someone on staff who can do that. I used to volunteer for a major zoo on the Left Coast, in an animal care position, and once got to watch a visiting vet do a cardiac ultrasound on a silverback gorilla, which was pretty fucking cool. That same zoo had X-ray facilities, but that was it as far as in-house imaging went because anything else was not in the budget, and wouldn't have been a justifiable use of funds even if the money was there. It was far cheaper to hire an outside DVM to come in and do ultrasounds, using his own portable equipment, than it was to do it in-house.

Another thing--medical care is so intensely regulated, trying to use any piece of medical equipment that hasn't been made for human medical use, in a facility specifically created, licensed, and maintained for the treatment of humans, is off-limits. There are so many standards of care and for facilities within vet medicine that seem incredibly lax when compared to how things are done in human med--there's no way a veterinary facility is going to be allowed to perform any role in human med. The liability, should anything go wrong, would be far more expensive to clean up than it could potentially be worth. And again--all of the best available technology is already in human health care.
According to this article, yes - they just need to apply for a licence for that usage
(Article is from UK but it mentions USA does this routinely)

https://www.sor.org/news/obese-patients-sent-zoos-scanning
This article keeps turning up like a bad penny. Seriously; it's a piece of garbage. The claim that, in the US, fat people are routinely sent to zoos for imaging is give without any evidence backing it up--because there is no evidence for it.
So they found a CT and MRI that can fit? Zoo animal one?
Again: the largest-bore CT scanners and MRIs are all in human health care.
The issue is not the MRI or the CT, it is the table. For CT, the table needs to move, so there is a weight limit on the table. For MRI, they can use an Open MRI system, but still the same issue with the table. The problem with the MRI is that she might have to stay still on her back for 45-60 minutes.
yeah, it's the, uh, mechanics of this which is a puzzle. Pet scans, MRI and CTs. Also, getting her up on an examination table for that all smear. Those tables are pretty narrow.
Sometimes, you get a patient who is just too fucking fat to image safely and/or comfortably by any means, no matter how much of the latest large-bore, wide-bed equipment you've got. And it seems that Amber is that patient. Congratulations, Amber.
Her mom is suuuuuch a good person that it took her 5 years of sobriety and her daughter getting cancer to talk to her again. AND her daughter had to be the one reaching out.

Greatest person she’s ever known.
Take a drunk asshole, sober him up, and you get a sober asshole. From my own experience with a 12-step program, getting sober, and even staying that way for decades, didn't naturally turn fucked-up drunks into decent, honorable, well-intentioned people. The most manipulative and predatory individuals knew how to talk the talk so well, it was easy to be fooled, because so much of 12-step culture is based on sloganeering and catchphrases--you hear the exact same canned words and phrases come out of everybody's mouth (including your own), including warnings against "taking another person's inventory [of wrongs they've done/are doing]," so there was tremendous pressure not to call people out for ongoing shitty behavior.

So while her mother getting cleaned up and staying that way for five years is definitely an improvement, it doesn't necessarily mean she's going to be a great person. There are all sorts of games addicts play, and keep playing in sobriety, until somebody saner and wiser calls them on it, or they have the self-awareness to realize that they're doing the same ugly, manipulative shit as always. And they have to want to change that behavior.

Getting a buttload of Jesus may be a genuine spiritual awakening on her mom's part, and part of her ongoing transformation--or it may be her new drug, allowing her to continue using people in the same old ways she always did. I don't know. But this is a mother who obviously neglected her daughter and put her in harm's way because she preferred getting high, and ultimately abandoned her in favor of meth--so I'm pressing X to doubt on her being in any way a great person and not a manipulative user until evidence proves otherwise.

Last edited:

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
Has she even mentioned being concerned about the cost of treatment? Most Americans seem to worry about it even when they have insurance, never mind when they don't.
She's got the same delusion that a lot of below-average intellects do: Everything Will Work Itself Out.

Maw spent her paycheck from the Dollar General on dope and Old Mil again instead of buying groceries? Oh well, it'll work itself out, the food bank's open on Saturdays and Jaxon can ride his bike across town. Brandi's on track to not graduate high school like the rest of her esteemed family before her? Oh well, it'll work itself out, nobody really needs high school learning anyway, she'll get a good job at the car parts factory when she turns eighteen. Amberlynn's got crotch cancer and no insurance? Oh well, it'll work itself out, somebody will pay for it, the hospital can't just let her die!

Except they totally can and will. Personal experience: an oncologist's nurse will look you dead in the eye and tell you that x or y treatment would send your cancer into remission with almost 99% certainty, but your insurance won't cover it, so they're going to try z treatment with a 25% success rate.

Amberlynn seems so unbothered because she has no concept of the financial shitstorm a-brewing if she does actually have cancer. It'll be like trying to explain the theory of gravity to a snapping turtle, except the snapper smells better.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
Man, even in the face of cancer and possible death she is still on her bullshit.

I really thought that this cancer diagnosis might result in her displaying some new direction. Maybe not so much with weight and lifestyle changes, but just with her behavior. This video has shit all over that optimism.
She has no excuse, whatsoever, not to. Time for her to grow the hell up and take some responsibility for her own self-induced problems. To listen to her being so blasé about not seeing a dietician for a couple of months(?) was unbelievable, bearing in mind she's telling folks she's so scared.

Imagine being in a position where anything and everything you do could help to preserve your life but you sit back and wait for someone else to do it.

Yeah, I know she's a glutton, bone idle and as thick as shit but either make an effort or STFU.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She has no excuse, whatsoever, not to. Time for her to grow the hell up and take some responsibility for her own self-induced problems. To listen to her being so blasé about not seeing a dietician for a couple of months(?) was unbelievable, bearing in mind she's telling folks she's so scared.
Not happening. She is 0% responsible for anything ill that befalls her. On the other side, she is 100% responsible for the good things that happen. Anyone who is finding the farms for the first time, driven here by a morbid need to know more about Big Al: guess which pile of bad/good is higher.

Imagine being in a position where anything and everything you do could help to preserve your life but you sit back and wait for someone else to do it.

Yeah, I know she's a glutton, bone idle and as thick as shit but either make an effort or STFU.
Gorl's gotta make a living somehow. It sure as shit isn't coming from an honest day's work.

najobo

kiwifarms.net

Amber has BPD and severe Mommy-left-me issues. Just a few extra smiles and hugs from MommaLynn is all it'd take for Amber to renounce lesbianism, find gawd, and move to OKC, where the ~good 'ole country boys are... that is, until MommaLynn sets off the inevitable devaluation with a casually snide remark, or an insufficiently adoring glance.

I mean, MommaLynn pulled this very stunt, going from meth-head stripper to godly Christian woman. Age is one of the few things that helps with BPD; after a hellish decade or two, the Borderline burns herself out. She's tired, and the manic pixie psycho stripper girl thing gets real old by 35. There's health issues, way fewer men to con, she's long-since alienated her family and friends, etc. Might even be in prison, like MommaLynn herself. Time to simmer down and find religion, amirite? Now she reappears, right when Amber's hit her very own dead end (cancer, no insurance, stuck in a state she hates with a "girlfriend" she clearly despises, etc).

Anyway, Becky better watch out.

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, I've got a lot of quotes accumulated here--sorry fam, but a sperg's gotta sperg:
No, they fucking don't. Really. They don't. I don't care what kind of scenario the producers of M600PL managed to cobble together to ramp up drama on their show; it doesn't fucking happen.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. The primary difference between a veterinary CT scanner and one in a human healthcare setting is the table--the bore is no larger. Plus as @Barbarella mentioned, the software is different. And then there's the fact that very few zoos even have CT scanners in the first place, and none (that I know of) have MRIs. They're expensive to purchase, house, and maintain, and you also need to hire people who know how to use them and read the results. And there's very little need for them in the first place, since X-rays and ultrasound are likely to reveal whatever is wrong with a zoo animal well enough to determine a course of treatment.

Also, the largest-bore machines are already in human health care. Advances in equipment technology always go to human health care first--because that's where all the money is. Kentucky is wall-to-wall fat fucks, so hospitals and imaging centers there will already have the largest imaging equipment on the market, because they can afford it. Then it trickles down into vet med, first via veterinary colleges, then into expensive specialty clinics--and things like CT scanners and MRI machines stop there, because even though they're no longer new technology, they're expensive as fuck to buy, staff and maintain.

So there is no CT scanner or MRI machine large enough to fit an entire horse through, much less an entire Hamberlynn. When a horse gets a CT scan, it's going to be for head/neck or leg issues; it's knocked out, laid on a specialized table, and the afflicted part goes into the scanner's bore, not the whole body. There are also small, specialized MRIs that are used to image the lower legs of horses, which are great because they can be used while the horse remains awake and standing (anesthetizing a horse and moving it while under anesthesia is hella fucking risky). Anything within the body that requires imaging will be done through X-ray or ultrasound--which works just fine because horses that are well-cared for and considered worth spending a lot of money on generally have very little excess body fat, so you can get nice, clear images of what's going on. And the same goes for zoo animals, which have carefully-controlled diets and environments.

So a zoo will almost always have an X-ray machine, because any vet and many vet techs can successfully use it to get images on sedated animals, but they will pay a veterinary radiologist to come in and perform ultrasounds on an as-needed basis, rather than keep someone on staff who can do that. I used to volunteer for a major zoo on the Left Coast, in an animal care position, and once got to watch a visiting vet do a cardiac ultrasound on a silverback gorilla, which was pretty fucking cool. That same zoo had X-ray facilities, but that was it as far as in-house imaging went because anything else was not in the budget, and wouldn't have been a justifiable use of funds even if the money was there. It was far cheaper to hire an outside DVM to come in and do ultrasounds, using his own portable equipment, than it was to do it in-house.

Another thing--medical care is so intensely regulated, trying to use any piece of medical equipment that hasn't been made for human medical use, in a facility specifically created, licensed, and maintained for the treatment of humans, is off-limits. There are so many standards of care and for facilities within vet medicine that seem incredibly lax when compared to how things are done in human med--there's no way a veterinary facility is going to be allowed to perform any role in human med. The liability, should anything go wrong, would be far more expensive to clean up than it could potentially be worth. And again--all of the best available technology is already in human health care.
This article keeps turning up like a bad penny. Seriously; it's a piece of garbage. The claim that, in the US, fat people are routinely sent to zoos for imaging is give without any evidence backing it up--because there is no evidence for it.
Again: the largest-bore CT scanners and MRIs are all in human health care.

Sometimes, you get a patient who is just too fucking fat to image safely and/or comfortably by any means, no matter how much of the latest large-bore, wide-bed equipment you've got. And it seems that Amber is that patient. Congratulations, Amber.
Take a drunk asshole, sober him up, and you get a sober asshole. From my own experience with a 12-step program, getting sober, and even staying that way for decades, didn't naturally turn fucked-up drunks into decent, honorable, well-intentioned people. The most manipulative and predatory individuals knew how to talk the talk so well, it was easy to be fooled, because so much of 12-step culture is based on sloganeering and catchphrases--you hear the exact same canned words and phrases come out of everybody's mouth (including your own), including warnings against "taking another person's inventory [of wrongs they've done/are doing]," so there was tremendous pressure not to call people out for ongoing shitty behavior.

So while her mother getting cleaned up and staying that way for five years is definitely an improvement, it doesn't necessarily mean she's going to be a great person. There are all sorts of games addicts play, and keep playing in sobriety, until somebody saner and wiser calls them on it, or they have the self-awareness to realize that they're doing the same ugly, manipulative shit as always. And they have to want to change that behavior.

Getting a buttload of Jesus may be a genuine spiritual awakening on her mom's part, and part of her ongoing transformation--or it may be her new drug, allowing her to continue using people in the same old ways she always did. I don't know. But this is a mother who obviously neglected her daughter and put her in harm's way because she preferred getting high, and ultimately abandoned her in favor of meth--so I'm pressing X to doubt on her being in any way a great person and not a manipulative user until evidence proves otherwise.
Spot on with the addict analysis. I wonder how long it will take for Big Al to give her Mom access to her accounts and MamaLynn cleans her out.

As much as I expect the gorl's mom to do some heinous shit to her, I really hope she doesn't. Being taken advantage of is bad, but having it done by a parent is god-awful.

Tags
None