Dramacow Candace Owens / RedPillBlack / SocialCoroner - Creator of Social Autopsy and unwitting champion of Gamer Gate

norrington

тунеядца, враг народа
kiwifarms.net
There's a new service being kickstarted that basically functions as a database for people's dox and allows anonymous users to send in dox so those people can be harassed by internet lynch mobs.

http://socialautopsy.com/faq/

This is obviously a great thing for us and I encourage everybody to donate whatever they can spare to the kickstarter.

@4:04 this lady supports doxxing children, p sure it is dynastia irl tbh

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>starting a video with "hey guys"
>photo of generic white guy when explaining "accountability"
>"can you believe there are this many women in this start-up?"
>"death of VHS" reference

God damn are these people annoying as shit.

Fucking lol at the fake newspaper clipping with "the" picture of CWC on it though. Yeah, like some newspaper actually put that one to ink.

Hat

Tranny Sayaka Miki
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now wait a minute. They admit that you're able to just use an online handle as opposed to your real name when you post your evil, hateful messages. Wouldn't a site such as this just encourage people to not use their real names online, thus making people less accountable for their words?

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Now wait a minute. They admit that you're able to just use an online handle as opposed to your real name when you post your evil, hateful messages. Wouldn't a site such as this just encourage people to not use their real names online, thus making people less accountable for their words?
Stop trying to pick apart our justifications, it's going to be a great resource for doxing and harassing people we don't like.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They need to protect the vulnerable. It is the same reason why only the suspected rapist's identity is shown and not the alleged victim

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Your wife's on her way back you can pick her up from the train station at four. Sorry about the ear I'm sure a decent plastic surgeon can do something about it tho.
Please delete this post, I can forget the minor cosmetic problems but why did you do that? Were my edits to the posts you didn't like not sufficient?

Please be nicer to me. Have I not been submissive enough?

norrington

тунеядца, враг народа
kiwifarms.net
The idea is that you'd have friends who'd know your real name regardless and submit you for saying something shitty, as far as I can tell

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino