Dramacow Candace Owens / RedPillBlack / SocialCoroner - Creator of Social Autopsy and unwitting champion of Gamer Gate

Not even once

kiwifarms.net
I listened to this in the background. Rogan manages to not lose his cool up until she starts in on climate change near the end.

edit: She does mention gamergate and zoe quinn, claiming that zoe was harassing herself for the victim status.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Credibility. No matter what anons dig up about anyone here. You could have a video admitting they ripped off someone, slashed tires etc. and if the media clique don't like you or you don't have any pull with them, it never gets an article, it never happened, you are on the wrong side of history.... as they say.

At the time, Candace was a credible threat to ZQ, she had no idea what her support level was. When a straight "take it down" didn't work, Jesse was sent in.

Just a Journalist writing an article pretend to be their friend, squeeze them for info, whos supporting you, how big is your staff, who are your backers, starfleet strength, all that jazz. Then when you've got what you can, pour booze on them so they look crazy, sweep the leg. Then use your networks to attack the backers in order for them to pull out while also discrediting the KS.

Boom, if they were a threat, they aren't one anymore.
well at least she confirms what someone theorized two years ago

• Late
Reactions: Higgins

Hierophantis

kiwifarms.net
Good article on her. I think the author privated due to CO fans

https://medium.com/@communismkills/candace-owens-victim-complex-aaff8ba865f9

The idea of doxxing people for speaking their mind was so repulsive and ripe for abuse that, at the time, even anti-Gamergate figures like Randi Lee Harper and Zoe Quinn came out and publicly condemned the project. Instead of admitting that her idea could be used to perpetuate the same exact “bullying” she was against, Owens played the victim and accused Harper, Quinn, and New York Mag writer Jesse Singal, who wrote about the project,of coordinating campaigns to smear her.
In fact, Owens’ victim complex was so large that she accused Singal of scamming her and committing fraud against her. She even made a Change.org campaign demanding his article be “recalled” by saying he portrayed her to be a “crazy, ranting, conspiracy theorist.”
Often, Owens deflects blame for her role in creating a doxxing site by accusing people of harassing her or attacking her, making herself out to be a victim in a mass conspiracy.

Dogs can't look up

Once shit out of a moving car
kiwifarms.net
After catching her on Fox News in the breakroom, and listening to her Joe Rogan podcast, I am 99% certain this bitch is just regurgitating right-wing talking points and cashing in. She doesn't appear to have any original thoughts of her own, and basically takes a contrarian opinion on anything and everything the popular left is currently discussing. Masterful, really. She's probably going to be a millionaire before 30 from just watching Fox News, being young and black, and then repeating what she hears.

killmeme

kiwifarms.net
After catching her on Fox News in the breakroom, and listening to her Joe Rogan podcast, I am 99% certain this bitch is just regurgitating right-wing talking points and cashing in. She doesn't appear to have any original thoughts of her own, and basically takes a contrarian opinion on anything and everything the popular left is currently discussing. Masterful, really. She's probably going to be a millionaire before 30 from just watching Fox News, being young and black, and then repeating what she hears.
Yeah, and there's nothing interesting about her, just another big brain skeptic who was a bit more ambitious, a bit better at vying for attention. She lucked out with Kanye noticing her but her 5 min of fame is over already.
That "omg a conservative black person!" schtick isn't enough to build a political career upon.

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Probably the most accurate criticism of Candace that I've seen so far. Still haven't figured out whether she's just an idiot or Anita Sarkeesian's rival for best con artist.
She's not really conning anybody. Her use to people is she's a black female conservative and the Right needs that currently. Even if it is an act nobody cares, this is all for optics. I anticipate a big time Korean female conservative voice in the next year or so, the barrier for entry is so fucking low. Look how easy it was for Milo to get in.

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
She's not really conning anybody. Her use to people is she's a black female conservative and the Right needs that currently. Even if it is an act nobody cares, this is all for optics. I anticipate a big time Korean female conservative voice in the next year or so, the barrier for entry is so fucking low. Look how easy it was for Milo to get in.
My issue with her isn't that she's a "black female conservative." I mean, being a gay man with a political compass 3 squares to the right and 3 squares along social libertarian (unpopular among the LGBT "community"), I know what it's like to be falsely called a "token," and to be berated for having "internalized homophobia." The issue is that Candace herself does almost everything that she claims to protest "the Left" for doing.
- Tells other black people that they have to think like her, otherwise they're Uncle Toms "on the plantation."
- Uses celebrities (Kanye) to pander.
- Accuses the opposing party of being inherently racist/ having all the "real" racists.
- Blindly believes blatantly false propaganda just because it suits her "side."
- Sucks Obama's Trump's dick, says his presidency is prestigious and that he can do no wrong.
If not stupid, she's pretending to believe every generic right wing talking point ever so that people will pay her money. False advertising= con artistry as far as I'm concerned, so I guess all I can say to the claim that she's not a con for (possibly) putting on an act is that I disagree with it.

Also, some high level cringe from one of Candace's speaking events.

Last edited:

Splendid

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My issue with her isn't that she's a "black female conservative." I mean, being a gay man with a political compass 3 squares to the right and 3 squares along social libertarian (unpopular among the LGBT "community"), I know what it's like to be falsely called a "token," and to be berated for having "internalized homophobia." The issue is that Candace herself does almost everything that she claims to protest "the Left" for doing.
- Tells other black people that they have to think like her, otherwise they're Uncle Toms "on the plantation."
- Accuses the opposing party of being inherently racist/ having all the "real" racists.
- Sucks Obama's Trump's dick, says his presidency is prestigious and that he can do no wrong.
If no stupid, she's pretending to believe every generic right wing talking point ever so that people will pay her money. False advertising= con artistry as far as I'm concerned, so I guess all I can say to the claim that she's not con for (possibly) putting on an act is that I disagree with it.

But..but...but...she's /ourguy/!

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
If no stupid, she's pretending to believe every generic right wing talking point ever so that people will pay her money. False advertising= con artistry as far as I'm concerned, so I guess all I can say to the claim that she's not con for (possibly) putting on an act is that I disagree with it.

My only point against that would be that for it to be a con to me, one side would have to be in the dark about what is going on. As far as I can tell she is still being used as a pretty basic figure so it seems more transactional to me. Her Twitter is T_D personified and I think everyone is aware of the game being played, same with those Diamond & Silk women. People just like having some "Mmmmmm hmmmmm that ain't my job" people for optics, and for that reason I think Candace will be dropped the moment it's convenient. The thing that MAY lead to that is her view on trans people, that whole debate is still malleable right now.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like the Farms would be able to dig up evidence of this if anyone could... Is Candace Owens actually some sort of long term Breitbart-style political performance art project?

There's something just really wrong with how she began and how this whole thing turned out. How do you go from running a kickstarter to create TrollTrace to becoming Black KKK Barbie in just a few months? I don't care how many red pills you've swallowed, there's some shifts in opinion so radical that they're completely unbelievable without massive head trauma.

I suppose it's more likely she's just a cynical fuck looking for a payday wherever one is offered, but you've got to wonder.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Seems like the Farms would be able to dig up evidence of this if anyone could... Is Candace Owens actually some sort of long term Breitbart-style political performance art project?

There's something just really wrong with how she began and how this whole thing turned out. How do you go from running a kickstarter to create TrollTrace to becoming Black KKK Barbie in just a few months? I don't care how many red pills you've swallowed, there's some shifts in opinion so radical that they're completely unbelievable without massive head trauma.

I suppose it's more likely she's just a cynical fuck looking for a payday wherever one is offered, but you've got to wonder.
you got it...

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino