Dramacow Candace Owens / RedPillBlack / SocialCoroner - Creator of Social Autopsy and unwitting champion of Gamer Gate

PaiZuri

kiwifarms.net
Seems like the Farms would be able to dig up evidence of this if anyone could... Is Candace Owens actually some sort of long term Breitbart-style political performance art project?

There's something just really wrong with how she began and how this whole thing turned out. How do you go from running a kickstarter to create TrollTrace to becoming Black KKK Barbie in just a few months? I don't care how many red pills you've swallowed, there's some shifts in opinion so radical that they're completely unbelievable without massive head trauma.

I suppose it's more likely she's just a cynical fuck looking for a payday wherever one is offered, but you've got to wonder.
I only noticed her when she got curb stomped by the Zoe Quinn harassment gang for trying to cut into their turf.

She was warned over and over again before the attack by Quinn what was about to happen and she absolutely refused to listen to anyone. She appears to be an utterly unremarkable person with a par to sub par intellect.

Although I don't believe she is a complete opportunist. There appears to be a very real change happening in the black community where illusion that a black president would bring the great change that they had dreamed about is dashed. And now it is time to look for other options. Even ones many had never thought acceptable before like embracing the Republican party.

That said, I don't think she has much staying power. She has nothing original or provocative to offer. More so when there are going to be many more smarter and provocative black people making the jump to the Republican party, IMO, to take her place.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like the Farms would be able to dig up evidence of this if anyone could... Is Candace Owens actually some sort of long term Breitbart-style political performance art project?

There's something just really wrong with how she began and how this whole thing turned out. How do you go from running a kickstarter to create TrollTrace to becoming Black KKK Barbie in just a few months? I don't care how many red pills you've swallowed, there's some shifts in opinion so radical that they're completely unbelievable without massive head trauma.

I suppose it's more likely she's just a cynical fuck looking for a payday wherever one is offered, but you've got to wonder.
I don't think she's only in it for the payday. I mean, sure, to some extent she is, but I think it's more she's just spergy as fuck.

superscript

kiwifarms.net
She was warned over and over again before the attack by Quinn what was about to happen and she absolutely refused to listen to anyone. She appears to be an utterly unremarkable person with a par to sub par intellect.
I don't think she quite refused as didn't understand and you gave the reason why. Quinn and Harper dodged giving the real reason why they wanted her to take it down and she couldn't read between the lines. Quinn's lame reasons included children and GG might harass Candace, as though Zoe has ever cared about anyone but herself. Randi "*hugs* in an email are harassment* Harper said mean words and dogpiling aren't always bad. Except for children, which can be excluded in various ways, none of these are good reasons.

Candace was young and too dumb to understand what game they were playing until it was war. And whatever her intellect, she's not the soy beta gamers they target. She hit back. Hard. Cernovich and the right saw an easy convert and offered a few encouraging words and she was turned.

PaiZuri

kiwifarms.net
Candace was young and too dumb to understand what game they were playing until it was war. And whatever her intellect, she's not the soy beta gamers they target. She hit back. Hard. Cernovich and the right saw an easy convert and offered a few encouraging words and she was turned.
Yes.

I should have separated the attack from the Quinn gang and the media's lack of embracing Owens as a 'victim.'

She refused to back down from people warning her about Quinn. Which was good.
But where she really acted dumb, IMO, was repeatedly ignoring warnings that no one from the media was going to cover let alone embrace her - no matter what her favorable position was on the Progressive Stack relative to Quinn.

I do disagree that she hit back hard. I don't think she has accomplished much beyond whatever she is making in payment for her appearances.

superscript

kiwifarms.net
I do disagree that she hit back hard. I don't think she has accomplished much beyond whatever she is making in payment for her appearances.
Fair. "Hard" is relative to the pathetic males in gaming who clap like seals whenever Quinn and her gang discuss GamerGate.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking in to this a bit deeper, Owens' story mostly adds up. She has a legit reason to be interested in bullying in the form of a high profile hate crime incident that happened to her as a teen. She had a social media history with some moderately left leaning, but most vapid pretty girl friends. There's absolutely no evidence that she was this rabid, meaner than a 'roid raged Ann Coulter conservative before she went nuts in mid 2016.

The one thing that doesn't add up in this is, what the fuck was Degree 180? Degree 180 was Candace's site before social autopsy. It lived for about 8 months before the red pilling incident and then rapidly died after. It was only officially launched for 4 months.

Degree 180 has signs of having significant money spent on it. It seemed to have at least one full time employee, and in New York that can't be cheap, in addition to a cloud of freelancers writing for it. As far as I can tell, none of the writers fall in to the True Believer category who might work for free. They all seem to be the sort of people you might pick up at DesperateFreelancers dot com who will write anything if there's a cheque in for them.

A lot of money seems to have been spent, and I'm at a complete loss as to how it was supposed to be a sustainable business. I'm not even sure what the business was supposed to be. More to the point, where did the money come from? College dropout Candace who seemed to have very marginal employment as a secretary before all this happened doesn't strike me as the sort who has media empire cash squirrelled away.

Degree 180 makes perfect sense if its purpose was to establish Candace Owens' bona fides as a liberal before being red pilled, bugger all sense as anything else.

I don't know, probably bitches just be crazy, but there's a certain amount of nagging doubt.

Richard Stabone

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's only in it for the payday. I mean, sure, to some extent she is, but I think it's more she's just spergy as fuck.
I think it's all about attention (with money being a bonus).

Both sides now have these "activists" who have done nothing with their lives outside of parrot talking points to a group of people who want to hear it. If you look at Candace's life, she failed out of college and was just working as an office assistant before all this. I don't see her as much different than Zoe Quinn, Lauren Southern, or the others that do this for a living. They crave attention and being famous. And they all found their audience.

It's worth remembering that Candace first foray into the spotlight was suing Board of Education over a couple students saying racist stuff outside of school to her. She'd be an icon of the social justice movement if some people didn't torpedo her social autopsy idea. I don't think she cares at all about these issues, just that she gets attention for it. Year or so ago she praised Farrakhan for supporting Trump. But when her supporters gave her shit for it, she deleted her tweet and pretended it didn't happen. Not someone who actually stands for what they believe.

One weird thing I noticed. A bunch of articles about her civil rights suit are not available in Europe. Would she have been able to use that "Right to be forgotten" law to remove instances of her being a social justice crusader ? Here are the articles that are blocked in the UK.

http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Racist-threats-case-filed-by-Stamford-High-107476.php
http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/We-were-children-I-wasn-t-the-only-6872580.php

Edit: Actually searching Google off a UK IP tells me that results were removed because of that law. Very weird. I get "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more"

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One weird thing I noticed. A bunch of articles about her civil rights suit are not available in Europe. Would she have been able to use that "Right to be forgotten" law to remove instances of her being a social justice crusader ? Here are the articles that are blocked in the UK.
It's because of the General Data Protection Requirements that came in to force a few weeks ago.
A lot of US websites have just found it easier to block everyone from Europe rather than having to account for what data they collect. It's nothing specifically to do with Candace Owens.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
lets be real if she wasn't fairly cute and made up like a black barbie (I'd do her) she wouldn't be half as popular. the GOP loves these barbie types (of all backgrounds) FFS just look at Dana Loesch, Lauren Southern, Tami Lohren and on and on.

candace is a pretty face with not much else, and took an opportunity, there's not much more to see here IMO. If she was ugly, she never could have made the transition to GOP and Twitter media personality.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She got into a public slapfight with Zoe Quinn so all the alt-right maggots crawled up and started being super nice and supportive of her. If people are pleasant to you, they must be good people. If they're good people, they must have good opinions.

Honestly, the only difference between an antifa, a neonazi and a shaven-headed doomsday cultist is which group of people happen to approach them when they're sat all alone at the lunchtable and crying.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Say what you mean and say it mean.
kiwifarms.net
Throughout my life, one lesson about narcissists has been made clear to me repeatedly.

Narcissists change their political beliefs to fit into groups that will accept them and move them to a higher social status.

Candace Owens couldn't more clearly be a narcissist. Other examples include a lot of the social justice people that were saying shitlord things 15 years ago (from Zoe Quinn to Jim Sterling) and then especially attention whores like Milo Yiannopolous.

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I am not good at twitter, I would never be able to tweet at my sister's killer"
"I search my sister's name on twitter and tweet angrily at black women that don't match my politics!"

come on now :story:
To be fair, the killer might not have had a Twitter.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Haramburger

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino