Dramacow Candace Owens / RedPillBlack / SocialCoroner - Creator of Social Autopsy and unwitting champion of Gamer Gate

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Throughout my life, one lesson about narcissists has been made clear to me repeatedly.

Narcissists change their political beliefs to fit into groups that will accept them and move them to a higher social status.

Candace Owens couldn't more clearly be a narcissist. Other examples include a lot of the social justice people that were saying shitlord things 15 years ago (from Zoe Quinn to Jim Sterling) and then especially attention whores like Milo Yiannopolous.
The female social dynamics of them squaring off at one another instead of teaming up on the same side the way Anita Sarkeesian & Zoe Quinn/Chelsea Vanvalkerburg did is very interesting. I'd think Zoe/Chelsea would love to have a token black woman on her team, but then again Candace ranks higher on the progressive stack by default so it might have felt threatening to ally with her. Narcissist fights are great.

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
Lol are we seriously not discussing her disasterous Blexit campaign?

The crazy bitch actually namedropped a celebrity without their permission, and worse, she namedropped the most visible celebrity in the world now, Kanye West.

Now he's made her the laughingstock of the world. :story:
Yep.
Article:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-nothing-candace-owenss-blexit-004640829.html
Candace's attempt at damage control:
CandaceIdiot.PNG

Yes Candace, it's totally the press's fault that you lied and made an absolute fool out of yourself.

It amazes me how many people actually thought Kanye West was now the poster for "black conservatism" when it was explicitly clear to anyone who listened that his Trump support was an act of "rebellion." He clearly knows next to nothing about politics, and when he does say something it's usually a regurgitation of generic lefty talking points. Candace set herself up for this embarrassment from the beginning.

Scorpiondo

Not important.
kiwifarms.net
Yep.
Article:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-nothing-candace-owenss-blexit-004640829.html
Candace's attempt at damage control:
View attachment 580917
Yes Candace, it's totally the press's fault that you lied and made an absolute fool out of yourself.

It amazes me how many people actually thought Kanye West was now the poster for "black conservatism" when it was explicitly clear to anyone who listened that his Trump support was an act of "rebellion." He clearly knows next to nothing about politics, and when he does say something it's usually a regurgitation of generic lefty talking points. Candace set herself up for this embarrassment from the beginning.
I legit don't know why anybody took that Kanye West shit seriously.

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Candace was one of the people that Kyle Kulinski had tried to contact about the possibility of a debate at Politicon. Candace's "team" responded to him and said that "she's not quite ready for that yet." So here we have confirmation that Candace is more or less a stage persona who has people coach her on what to say and do all the time, although it's not like we didn't already know that. This also confirms that Candace's challenge to Alexandria Ocasio Cortez for a debate was an absolute bluff, only made because she knew that there was no chance of Cortez taking it up.

Scorpiondo

Not important.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Candace was one of the people that Kyle Kulinski had tried to contact about the possibility of a debate at Politicon. Candace's "team" responded to him and said that "she's not quite ready for that yet." So here we have confirmation that Candace is more or less a stage persona who has people coach her on what to say and do all the time, although it's not like we didn't already know that. This also confirms that Candace's challenge to Alexandria Ocasio Cortez for a debate was an absolute bluff, only made because she knew that there was no chance of Cortez taking it up.
This just shows how much I love the political sphere now. It used to be people putting their whole life on defending their political views or trying to pass some political reform but now it's literally a fucking fashion show.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Say what you mean and say it mean.
kiwifarms.net
I actually think her attempt to debate with Ocasio-Cortez was genuine. Ocasio-Cortez is a soft target, even more ignorant than Candace Owens is, and it would have take the shape of personal attacks on Ocasio-Cortez's background and how she wasn't really what she has claimed she was (which is true).

The person who called this a fashion show, I clicked the "agree" button and I clicked it hard. Spot on.

There was an interview, I think with Dave Rubin, where she gave an awkward answer on abortion. It's because she was probably pro-abortion (don't know what her current views are) and realized that wasn't orthodoxy with the new persona she was creating for herself. When the hell does an anti-bully crusader (already a toxic lot) even have sudden magical conversions to conservatism conveniently when conservatives prop her up for a hot minute? People this self-malleable are narcissists. Always.

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
She's still a conservative? I thought she was doing 4-D Chess, this con is going on way too long and I'm starting to suspect that she's just been exceptional this whole time.

• Agree
Reactions: Dentontx

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
The female social dynamics of them squaring off at one another instead of teaming up on the same side the way Anita Sarkeesian & Zoe Quinn/Chelsea Vanvalkerburg did is very interesting. I'd think Zoe/Chelsea would love to have a token black woman on her team, but then again Candace ranks higher on the progressive stack by default so it might have felt threatening to ally with her. Narcissist fights are great.
Zoe wanted to be queen bee of the clique, she didn't want someone coming in and taking part of her cyberbullying racket. After she slammed Candace online and in the media, she wasn't going to be accepted unless she joined with Zoe, and she probably hated her guts by then. So I guess she went away for a while and decided to come at things at a different angle. Come in from the right instead of the left.

Scorpiondo

Not important.
kiwifarms.net
I actually think her attempt to debate with Ocasio-Cortez was genuine. Ocasio-Cortez is a soft target, even more ignorant than Candace Owens is, and it would have take the shape of personal attacks on Ocasio-Cortez's background and how she wasn't really what she has claimed she was (which is true).

The person who called this a fashion show, I clicked the "agree" button and I clicked it hard. Spot on.

There was an interview, I think with Dave Rubin, where she gave an awkward answer on abortion. It's because she was probably pro-abortion (don't know what her current views are) and realized that wasn't orthodoxy with the new persona she was creating for herself. When the hell does an anti-bully crusader (already a toxic lot) even have sudden magical conversions to conservatism conveniently when conservatives prop her up for a hot minute? People this self-malleable are narcissists. Always.
That was me, lol. But yeah, it's just extremely childish shit now.

And tbh, I don't really know much about Ocasio-Cortez but give her some credit. At least she was elected to congress. At least, she's actually doing something as opposed to Ms. Fashion Show over here.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
That was me, lol. But yeah, it's just extremely childish shit now.

And tbh, I don't really know much about Ocasio-Cortez but give her some credit. At least she was elected to congress. At least, she's actually doing something as opposed to Ms. Fashion Show over here.
I could shit on the floor and smear the feces all over me and it would be doing something. It doesn't mean she's doing anything good.

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New BLEXIT sounds like something you'd catch from a very cheap hooker.
I had to call in sick to work today, my Blexit was acting up.
Throughout my life, one lesson about narcissists has been made clear to me repeatedly.

Narcissists change their political beliefs to fit into groups that will accept them and move them to a higher social status.

Candace Owens couldn't more clearly be a narcissist. Other examples include a lot of the social justice people that were saying shitlord things 15 years ago (from Zoe Quinn to Jim Sterling) and then especially attention whores like Milo Yiannopolous.
Yup. Narcissists will espouse whatever opinions or views they think will win them the adoration they feel is their birthright. The question I have is do they actually shift their views so they actually believe them, or do they just change what they're saying but secretly harbor opinions that are counter to the ideology they now profess to believe?

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Vee is basically
I had to call in sick to work today, my Blexit was acting up.

Yup. Narcissists will espouse whatever opinions or views they think will win them the adoration they feel is their birthright. The question I have is do they actually shift their views so they actually believe them, or do they just change what they're saying but secretly harbor opinions that are counter to the ideology they now profess to believe?
Their views actually change, for the most part. Maybe a bit of both, but I think most of them actually change what they think.

• Agree
Reactions: 2odastream

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino