Dramacow Candace Owens / RedPillBlack / SocialCoroner - Creator of Social Autopsy and unwitting champion of Gamer Gate

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I had to call in sick to work today, my Blexit was acting up.

Yup. Narcissists will espouse whatever opinions or views they think will win them the adoration they feel is their birthright. The question I have is do they actually shift their views so they actually believe them, or do they just change what they're saying but secretly harbor opinions that are counter to the ideology they now profess to believe?
Candace and others like her don’t have any real views outside of self aggrandizement and promotion. Getting upcummies from horny conservatives/paypigs makes her feel good and gets attention and that’s where her thought process starts and stops.

It still baffles me how the chick blew up literally over night, she shows up on Rubin and then like a bad rash she’s everywhere and people even take her seriously. It can’t just be the whole “black conservative” thing it can’t.
It is. Sadly there is a sizable contingent of conservatives who get rock hard at the sight of a non-white conservative. There are stories where conservatives will just take pictures of themselves with random black people st conservative conventions, rallies, etc. Just so they can own da libs. With such an environment, it’s easy pickings for someone like Owens to get fast and easy attention. Memories of her getting shut down by Kanye West come and go but the opportunity to be seen with a based black will last forever in the minds of these sad boomercons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cardenio

Cheese?
kiwifarms.net
It is. Sadly there is a sizable contingent of conservatives who get rock hard at the sight of a non-white conservative. There are stories where conservatives will just take pictures of themselves with random black people st conservative conventions, rallies, etc. Just so they can own da libs. With such an environment, it’s easy pickings for someone like Owens to get fast and easy attention. Memories of her getting shut down by Kanye West come and go but the opportunity to be seen with a based black will last forever in the minds of these sad boomercons.
Very much agree with you, I also notice there's a major insecurity in both political parties that they can be stereotyped and big influencers like to try to prove it wrong.

Obviously the GOP is stereotyped as old, white, angry, and greedy. So a pretty dark skinned girl like Candace is catnip to the press. Lil Ben Shapiro with his babyface and kippah is similarly making rounds because he just doesn't bend to the image of a Conservative Pundit.

It's less of a problem for Democrats but stereotyping is that they're naive, nutty, snobby, and just straight up obnoxious. That's why they LOVE to push Joe Biden, who very much does look like a guy who drinks Yuengling and eats Potato Chips on sunday. I'm just a plebian so what do I know but I truly think a Joe Biden presidential campaign would have fizzled out overtime out of lack of interest.

Ironically 2016 showed that the public prefers the stereotype. Trump and Alexandria Occasio-Cortez totally embody spirit of their political parties and they're very popular as a result.

As for Candace, the honeymoon phase will set and we all know she's not Thomas Sowell. She is pretty enough to be a Fox News anchor, but she lacks a degree in journalism. She badly needs one so she can learn how to not make inane statements when giving off the cuff remarks.

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

strut bitch
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be that guy and actually defend her on this ONLY because she could have worded her shit a lot better than what she shat out. I think she's a dumbass who shouldn't open her mouth at all considering how badly she phrases and words things and I'm clearly not for Nazism but from what I read from the transcript is that she didn't mind the "good" (i really wanna be optimistic with this. I do.) definition of nationalism with Germany pre-WW2 but Hitler's ideas went outside of just wanting Germany back to a non-humiliated country. That's what I got when i read it a few times just to understand what she was saying. You're free to negrate this as much as you want but I truly believe that she was trying not to be a fucking re tard for once.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I retired the bit, but fuck it.

Take a shot. :fapcup:
upload_2019-2-9_22-20-14.png
Wanna make it archived in case it gets deleted?
Note Chelsea trying to act like a badass when Owens' version of the events involved Chelsea lying to her, refusing to name the supposed organizations that told her to call Owens, and then Chelsea ended up crying and told Owens she would "ruin everything" because she refused to back down to Chelsea's threats.
http://archive.li/AdUVc

Reactions: Jaimas

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 661559

Note Chelsea trying to act like a badass when Owens' version of the events involved Chelsea lying to her, refusing to name the supposed organizations that told her to call Owens, and then Chelsea ended up crying and told Owens she would "ruin everything" because she refused to back down to Chelsea's threats.
http://archive.li/AdUVc
Fuck it. Take the entire bottle. :bluelabel:

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Small Face Man Charles Charlie Kirk (no relation to Amazing Atheist Fat Teej Kirk, as far as I know) really has a boner for Candace

Dude's a thirsty cuck and his embarrassing twitter platitudes are at least worthy of a community thread because of his orbiters due to TPUSA/TPUK (who may I remind you doesn't actually support free speech, only their free speech)

Not to mention things like this, where he's literally that "so much for the tolerant left" strawman meme
Will be on Hannity tonight with the great @RealCandaceO discussing the tolerant left

They're almost as incredible as PragerU (Freud would have a field day dissecting Dennis Prager's insecurities) or the Proud Boys, a "chauvinist" group that couldn't make themselves look any more flamboyantly gay if they tried on purpose (who'd make an ok thread if twitter and youtube would stop deleting their shit all the time).

AnAccount

kiwifarms.net
It still baffles me how the chick blew up literally over night, she shows up on Rubin and then like a bad rash she’s everywhere and people even take her seriously. It can’t just be the whole “black conservative” thing it can’t.
Conservative media is desperate to platform and push any black conservative that makes a blip on their radar.

I'm not saying all big name black cons are token ideologues like her, but in her case it was a very blatant case. seriously, normally it's super hard to get into media spheres, but american conservatives have been super heavily 'marketing' their beliefs to black people since they realized that America was going to become a majority minority country very soon.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of want this to be a thing, because it'd be AMAZING if Zoe Quinn were blamed for destroying the Democratic party.

Reactions: AprilRains

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: AprilRains

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino