Manosphere Canino1997 / Mischa Kurt Köngül / the IncelAbode - Necrophiliac zoophile incel

Q

QB 290

kiwifarms.net
If the beanpole actually did some weight lifting and shaved off that fugly afro, he'd have a maybe chance at a night club. Probably for the best he doesn't, considering he gives off a visible cloud of rapey stank. Can you imagine the atrophy of sitting at your desk and never leaving the house for four years? I bet he can't even make it up a staircase.
just as long as nobody googles his name

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
If the beanpole actually did some weight lifting and shaved off that fugly afro, he'd have a maybe chance at a night club. Probably for the best he doesn't, considering he gives off a visible cloud of rapey stank. Can you imagine the atrophy of sitting at your desk and never leaving the house for four years? I bet he can't even make it up a staircase.

Hell if he has been LITERALLY doing nothing for 4 years, he doesn't need to be lifting weights, just going outside and walk around and do light exercises. Lifting heavy after doing nothing for a very long time will shock your system and fuck you up.

But eh, discussing it is a redundant point anyway, since he is a lost cause.

DrainRedRain

leftie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I was lurking on his Lookism account and...
I know why our dogfucker here talks nonstop about looks... See the type of advice he is getting. It's like an endless cicle, he go to those pathetic sites and get a pathetic response, so he acts pathetic. When the world gives him shit for being pathetic, he looks for advice on the pathetic sites, rinse and repeat over and over and over.

"Based on that pic - your biggest problems are race, zero lateral zygomatic or jaw projection, piss poor development in the maxillary area to the down and side of your nose base, odd discoloration of the lower lip. But the pic really doesn't look accurate to me.

It's such a shit pic which makes it almost impossible to assess you properly."
:story:

chocolatesaltyballs

put 'em in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
So, I was lurking on his Lookism account and...
I know why our dogfucker here talks nonstop about looks... See the type of advice he is getting. It's like an endless cicle, he go to those pathetic sites and get a pathetic response, so he acts pathetic. When the world gives him shit for being pathetic, he looks for advice on the pathetic sites, rinse and repeat over and over and over.

:story:

Their self-made blocks to getting laid are almost beautiful in their elegance. They have autistic detail-oriented superpowers, but because they're so autistic, they're incapable of grasping the details that they should be focusing on.

DrainRedRain

leftie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their self-made blocks to getting laid are almost beautiful in their elegance. They have autistic detail-oriented superpowers, but because they're so autistic, they're incapable of grasping the details that they should be focusing on.

Yeah. Who in the flying fuck will pay attention to odd discoloration of the lower lip?

Those guys, be incels/wizards/loveshies or whatever, are just super misguided. Their biggest problem is that they're shut ins, who only have the internet/television/other medias to show to them what relationships looks like. So, when they watch a romantic comedy or some movie who depicts people falling in love, they only see the 10/10 blondes and their beefcakes that they call Chads.
They don't have anybody to discuss their insecurities, so when they see the "Blondie&Chad" lovestory, the only place they can bitch about it are sites like Lookism, PUAhate, r/redpill and other shitholes, where their bitch fit will be welcomed by other little bitches who thinks that movies/internet are real life too.

The only exception I saw among incels was Elliot Rodger, because he wasn't a complete shut in, but he was inserted in the wrong environment, a city known for college parties and hot/rich kids, not a accurate reality tbh. So he saw all the pretty couples and thought that the whole world must work this way.

These kids only need a good dose of reality.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Who in the flying fuck will pay attention to odd discoloration of the lower lip?

Those guys, be incels/wizards/loveshies or whatever, are just super misguided. Their biggest problem is that they're shut ins, who only have the internet/television/other medias to show to them what relationships looks like. So, when they watch a romantic comedy or some movie who depicts people falling in love, they only see the 10/10 blondes and their beefcakes that they call Chads.
They don't have anybody to discuss their insecurities, so when they see the "Blondie&Chad" lovestory, the only place they can bitch about it are sites like Lookism, PUAhate, r/redpill and other shitholes, where their bitch fit will be welcomed by other little bitches who thinks that movies/internet are real life too.

The only exception I saw among incels was Elliot Rodger, because he wasn't a complete shut in, but he was inserted in the wrong environment, a city known for college parties and hot/rich kids, not a accurate reality tbh. So he saw all the pretty couples and thought that the whole world must work this way.

Elliot Rodger never had to deal with any of the realities that most normal people have to. Regardless of his looks or his views on women and sex and stuff, his parents practically shielded him from the horrors of the real world. In his manifesto, it reads like he was in kind of a controlled environment and never really experienced any real challenges or had any real accomplishments outside of creating maxed out characters in World of Warcraft.

All things Elliot aside, it seems their views on romance and sex come from Revenge of the Nerds type movies, and that when these expectations inevitably fail, they move on to the incel boards...it's like they can't distinguish fiction from reality, or so desperately want it to be real.

And for some of these guys, nobody is going to be interested in them no matter what they do.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
I know that a lot of people aren't going to agree with me on this, but:

I don't think Roger hated women because they were women. He hated them as symbols. He didn't see women as people, he just saw what he thought represented the way that society had wronged him, denied him what was rightfully his. They were what he blamed for his own inadequacies and the complete lack of the worship he thought he deserved. He basically took a woman shaped jar and spat all of his bile into it.

Elliot Roger was a narcissist, a full blown personality disorder. The ones that Roger really hated were other men. They got everything that Roger thought he was rightfully owed and wrongly denied. They were, after all, the ones who beat him up when he returned to a party that he'd been thrown out of to pick up his sunglasses. He'd been thrown out because he'd tried to murder a random girl by trying to push her over a balcony. He was outraged not because he was being punished for attempted murder, but because the guys who beat him up did so over something as trivial, and treated him with abject contempt even though Roger was convinced he was a god.

When he embarked on his murder spree, he didn't drag some poor girl into his apartment first off to warm himself up, he instead stabbed to death his two male room mates, and one of his friends. By all accounts, being stabbed is a highly unpleasant experience. Being stabbed to death, I think, could legitimately regarded as being tortured to death. Two men whom he'd lived with, the ones he saw everyday, the ones whom it could be argued as having the closest relationship to anyone in the world, and he systematically tortured to death one by one, and as a final "Fuck you" he also tortured his former house mates' friend who came over to visit. That shit's fucking personal.

But when he embarked on his little killing spree, when he shot at women he treated as something akin to a farmer shooting rabbits. Absolutely impersonal. Even though he blamed women for all of his pathetic existence, when he shot them, he didn't get close, he didn't stand over them and watch them die, he just pumped them full of bullets and then ran away. His kill count is skewed as well: out of six murders, four were male. Even his wound count is skewed in the same way.

His last video, he called the people around him animals. That's all they were to him. Not just women, but men as well.

This worship of Roger by incels has always bemused me. He wouldn't have said, "Mah nigga! Mah bra!" to them. He'd have just murdered them along with everyone else.

Trombonista

Sing along パッパラッパッパ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't think Roger hated women because they were women. He hated them as symbols. He didn't see women as people, he just saw what he thought represented the way that society had wronged him, denied him what was rightfully his. They were what he blamed for his own inadequacies and the complete lack of the worship he thought he deserved. He basically took a woman shaped jar and spat all of his bile into it.

Elliot Roger was a narcissist, a full blown personality disorder. The ones that Roger really hated were other men. They got everything that Roger thought he was rightfully owed and wrongly denied. They were, after all, the ones who beat him up when he returned to a party that he'd been thrown out of to pick up his sunglasses. He'd been thrown out because he'd tried to murder a random girl by trying to push her over a balcony. He was outraged not because he was being punished for attempted murder, but because the guys who beat him up did so over something as trivial, and treated him with abject contempt even though Roger was convinced he was a god.

When he embarked on his murder spree, he didn't drag some poor girl into his apartment first off to warm himself up, he instead stabbed to death his two male room mates, and one of his friends. By all accounts, being stabbed is a highly unpleasant experience. Being stabbed to death, I think, could legitimately regarded as being tortured to death. Two men whom he'd lived with, the ones he saw everyday, the ones whom it could be argued as having the closest relationship to anyone in the world, and he systematically tortured to death one by one, and as a final "Fuck you" he also tortured his former house mates' friend who came over to visit. That shit's fucking personal.

But when he embarked on his little killing spree, when he shot at women he treated as something akin to a farmer shooting rabbits. Absolutely impersonal. Even though he blamed women for all of his pathetic existence, when he shot them, he didn't get close, he didn't stand over them and watch them die, he just pumped them full of bullets and then ran away. His kill count is skewed as well: out of six murders, four were male. Even his wound count is skewed in the same way.

His last video, he called the people around him animals. That's all they were to him. Not just women, but men as well.

This worship of Roger by incels has always bemused me. He wouldn't have said, "Mah nigga! Mah bra!" to them. He'd have just murdered them along with everyone else.
I've long thought sexism tends to cut both ways, so I'd say he was a misogynist and a misandrist. Most incels are.

buddyboyo77631

kiwifarms.net
Canino released the next part of his "manifesto" yesterday btw: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelPurgatory/comments/5nizv8/36/

Sanity is a concept often misused in this insane world. People living in the norm. People that are the norm think that anything outside the norm is insane. Yet they fail to realize that the norm is insane. They are actually the real mad men. They need a reminder of our sanity and their insanity. The normal order of things is insane. Females are insane by default. Their nature is insane and it does wash off on people who aren't aware of it. They need to see that we the incels are the sane ones and that everybody else is insane. Even the existence of incels is the result of this insane twisted and sick society. This insane society needs to be stopped and it needs to be treated. If they refuse treatment then we need to show that their insanity has consequences until they stop it or at least realize it. Even the existence of incels is insane and incels being driven this far into insane actions is a crime that cannot be undone. We incels are the collateral damage of this insane society. I am the collateral damage of this insane society. This is our burden to bear. A burden that was cursed upon to us by females. Ignorance is bliss and the awareness that comes with high levels of sanity is a curse. Anyway, a point needs to be proven so this insane world can see what their insanity can make people do. We incels are sane on many levels be it morals and behavior or be it self-awareness. Even incels that keep trying over and over again and just fail are insane at some point. That is why I gave up trying there is no way or possibility stuff can get better. Denying it and keep trying to make things better is insane and delusional. I started seeing insanity everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking normies/females and heck even incels, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing. Over and over and over and over again thinking: This time is gonna be different. We sane incels are not like that. Sane incels come to terms with it instead of living in a delusion but the thing is what comes after when you reached sanity and accepted the truth? What comes after once you gave up on the insane concept of hope? That we will all see very soon. At a point having hope and not giving up becomes insane and delusional. I am well past that point. I am almost 20 and only 1 female that isn't family has talked with me IRL in almost a decade since I was 10. Nothing else no other real life interactions with a female that isn't family. After almost a decade of thinking that I will escape incel or that shit will change/get better, I realized that if I keep having this false hope that it would be insanity and delusion. In my situation, if shit didn't get better at this point it never will. This is why sanity and high levels of self-awareness is a curse. I know my past and present. I know that I have no future. The insane people/society/system have to pay for what they have inflicted on me and other incels. Anyway, I see you guys next week..

It really amazes me how these guys tell each other how they're amazing writers and poets.
Even though it's exactly the same shit all of the time.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Canino released the next part of his "manifesto" yesterday btw: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelPurgatory/comments/5nizv8/36/

Sanity is a concept often misused in this insane world. People living in the norm. People that are the norm think that anything outside the norm is insane. Yet they fail to realize that the norm is insane. They are actually the real mad men. They need a reminder of our sanity and their insanity. The normal order of things is insane. Females are insane by default. Their nature is insane and it does wash off on people who aren't aware of it. They need to see that we the incels are the sane ones and that everybody else is insane. Even the existence of incels is the result of this insane twisted and sick society. This insane society needs to be stopped and it needs to be treated. If they refuse treatment then we need to show that their insanity has consequences until they stop it or at least realize it. Even the existence of incels is insane and incels being driven this far into insane actions is a crime that cannot be undone. We incels are the collateral damage of this insane society. I am the collateral damage of this insane society. This is our burden to bear. A burden that was cursed upon to us by females. Ignorance is bliss and the awareness that comes with high levels of sanity is a curse. Anyway, a point needs to be proven so this insane world can see what their insanity can make people do. We incels are sane on many levels be it morals and behavior or be it self-awareness. Even incels that keep trying over and over again and just fail are insane at some point. That is why I gave up trying there is no way or possibility stuff can get better. Denying it and keep trying to make things better is insane and delusional. I started seeing insanity everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking normies/females and heck even incels, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing. Over and over and over and over again thinking: This time is gonna be different. We sane incels are not like that. Sane incels come to terms with it instead of living in a delusion but the thing is what comes after when you reached sanity and accepted the truth? What comes after once you gave up on the insane concept of hope? That we will all see very soon. At a point having hope and not giving up becomes insane and delusional. I am well past that point. I am almost 20 and only 1 female that isn't family has talked with me IRL in almost a decade since I was 10. Nothing else no other real life interactions with a female that isn't family. After almost a decade of thinking that I will escape incel or that shit will change/get better, I realized that if I keep having this false hope that it would be insanity and delusion. In my situation, if shit didn't get better at this point it never will. This is why sanity and high levels of self-awareness is a curse. I know my past and present. I know that I have no future. The insane people/society/system have to pay for what they have inflicted on me and other incels. Anyway, I see you guys next week..

It really amazes me how these guys tell each other how they're amazing writers and poets.
Even though it's exactly the same shit all of the time.

He's not even twenty and he's convinced his life is already over. Philosophy is a bullshit university subject, but in cases like this, it can only do this whiny little pissant good. Also creative writing; I've had to read a fuckton of legislation over the years, and they're nothing compared to dog fucker's prose in sheer boredom.

DrainRedRain

leftie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, indeed

Elliot hated everyone. I never thought he was a exclusive misogynist, tbh. He hated the entire world for making his life "unfair game". I think that there's times he hated the men more.
Remember he thought about killing his half brother because he was afraid that he would lose his virginity at his teens and be more popular. Dude was a hate machine.

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

For Elliot Rodger, Hollywood was real life. The connection of Rodger's parents allowed him to come into contact with Hollywood types, and seeing "beautiful people" of both sexes, not on the silver screen but as living, breathing creatures, skewed his already diseased ego and led to even more resentment.

"I want to fuck dead dogs but it is you, not me, who are insane!"