Manosphere Canino1997 / Mischa Kurt Köngül / the IncelAbode - Necrophiliac zoophile incel

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think that we have found something worse than a /r9k/ poster here. Someone so pathetic that the robots would laugh at him.
The pure :autism: we see here. It is too much.

Mischa is what happens when an /r9k/ user huffs lead paint and crotchrot with ISIS fighters pretending to be refugees.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I swear I reread this thread after seeing Thomas Wasserberg come back online. Shame it's had no activity since the dark ages.

Oh yeah, this other (albeit wannabe, since he got cucked by a janitor) dogfucker right here, who yet again shit up one of our loveshy threads because of course he did. I want @canino1997 to come back and have fun again. EDIT: looks like he logged in 11 hours ago.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, this other (albeit wannabe, since he got cucked by a janitor) dogfucker right here, who yet again shit up one of our loveshy threads because of course he did. I want @canino1997 to come back and have fun again. EDIT: looks like he logged in 11 hours ago.

Didn't he also think that a girl losing her virginity to a Chad before entering into a relationship with you meant you'd been retrospectively cucked or was that Marjan Siklic?

All these loveshies blend together after a while.

bbbandito

kiwifarms.net
Back when I was lurking the Discord, his primary concern and those of the other little canino orbiters was to get him out of Turkey (and without performing mandatory military service)

He is incredibly self-conscious about his mixed-race appearance to the point where he even believes this affects his entire being. ie shits his pants and does nothing

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He is incredibly self-conscious about his mixed-race appearance to the point where he even believes this affects his entire being. ie shits his pants and does nothing

I wonder why he's so racist towards himself.

electraplectra

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why he's so racist towards himself.
Turkey is extremely racist towards african americans so he probably instills those beliefs onto himself. Probably had something else that happened in his life for him to have such views about women. Just deflecting the pain he feels inside the abode, having his little canino jr.s dance around him validating him. He'll go on and on about how the incels in there shouldn't "validate the cocksleeves" but he's the one that needed to stop being validated yesterday.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dug through his accounts. He's inactive on a lot of them, but he's still posting on Tumblr
allahu ackbar comrades.PNG