Cannot delete conversation. -

dag1984

kiwifarms.net
Does it happen to be called "yeah Maskull has a hateboner for me"?

:thinking:
Yea I can't seem to get the damn emails to stop. I keep getting over a hundred per day. I've already opted out of every email/notification option I can find. I can't do anything with the actual conversation because it doesn't show up.

Last edited:

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yea I can't seem to get the damn emails to stop. I keep getting over a hundred per day. I've already opted out of every email/notification option I can find. I can't so anything with the actual conversation because it doesn't show up.
Same here. I keep getting email notifications for PMs that aren't visible.

Kikkoman

kiwifarms.net
Its probably too late to tweak settings. All the ones ive gotten so far today say they are from sunday so its probably a massive queue or something of that sort. Set up a filter and pour one out for the mail server.

mary mayonnaise

kiwifarms.net
I never actually interact with anyone on the farms so I figured there was a fuckup yesterday and again this morning when I woke up to 200+ emails two days in a row.. Glad to know there’s nothing I can do about it. 🙃

dinoman

return of the snuggly kitties
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm aware of random pm chains like this but I've never had a problem leaving them 🤔

Zeke Von Genbu

Behold my Blade PANDORIA
kiwifarms.net
I'm aware of random pm chains like this but I've never had a problem leaving them 🤔
It happened during the hateboner saga because their was so many people that the PM system broke entirely, we had 1600+ people by the end of its lifetime.

Tags
None