CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY? 08/12/20 - it's totally NOT a bot you guys!

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
I feel like this shotgunning of videos is from her being out of cash manic panic....she just spent a lot of money to move, and even if she did have insurance and if its one she bought into it has a deductible and copays...

This is the manic actions of a broke ass piggy, has anyone peeked at her income estimates recently? I bet from the cancer scare she got a big spike but then it fell.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this shotgunning of videos is from her being out of cash manic panic....she just spent a lot of money to move, and even if she did have insurance and if its one she bought into it has a deductible and copays...

This is the manic actions of a broke ass piggy, has anyone peeked at her income estimates recently? I bet from the cancer scare she got a big spike but then it fell.
She was complaining in the rant video that people just clicked her videos but don't watch. thumbs down and comment only.
What means most of her views aren't monetised and her statistics must be crap on her side.
Social Blade gives her around 2M views the past 30 days but for several months before cancer she was under 1.5M views monthly what is pretty bleak.
I'm curious about the "insurance" and future hospital bills... first she said she needed to post mukbangs to pay the medical bills, than she had insurance all the time "ya'll".
Apparently Norma's passing brought them happiness ... hmmm.... intriguing.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1515298

"Becky loves to draw, she's actually really good at it."

Sure, Jan.
Lol! It’d be a nice drawing if a 12 year old made it. From a woman in her 30ies(?) with all the time in the world, I’d expect a little more.

And fuck me, 2000 steps like it’s some sort of achievement? I walked 5000 yesterday, without having 400lbs ofndead weight to lose.

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
She is so annoying! Who the Hell is Sadie and why did she find the need to give her a shout out without giving us any info? I guess she thinks it's cute. She probably made this person up. I don't believe that random people just send support to her or send her items. As for Becky can you imagine giving a friend a drawing like that as an adult? It would maybe be cool in jr high but as an adult not so much. Amberlynn and Becky must be drawing a lot of attention I mean what do people think when they see these to out and about? It must create some laughs and raised eyebrows.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net

You’re 100% spot on, people are slowly losing interest.

From socialblade:
1597279611772.png

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She was given a golden opportunity, several in fact. to make her uploads a hell of a lot more interesting & dare I say? - real. She chose not to, instead sticking with stuff people are increasingly tired of seeing & stuff that nobody is buying at this point. Even a lot of her 'haydur commentators' who've been in her comment section for the almost 2 years I've been reading her comment section, appear to have left.

Years of watching a person stagnate & do nothing but grow fatter & more cunty has its limits.

"Why can't I just be happy?" No reason she can't be but if she really was, I don't think she'd be so insistent that she is truly happy. I think what we're seeing is a combination of, (misplaced at this point), that her cancer is "all gone bye-bye", increased proximity to her drug of choice & the transient spark of good feelz you often get when you move to a nice, new, sparkly, shiny environment.

She'll be massively depressed again by the end of August.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

I'd be surprised if Amber is making $4k/month in 2020. Even if she sticks to uploading daily, that's maybe $5k/month, and that will make her miserable. I don't know how she's paying for all this shit unless some insurance is really covering everything.

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not manic I'm taking my meds!"

For someone who says they know a lot about bipolar, she sure doesn't seem to know that you can and do still have episodes while on meds. They tend to be less severe and less frequent when medicated properly, but they still happen.

There is also something called the prodrome where you are "ramping up" before an actual manic episode. Oh, and changes in hormones, as well as major stress, can trigger an episode. Thought those were interesting things to note. I'm sure she already knows all those things though.

AngelBitch

dusty vagina gorl
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn and Becky must be drawing a lot of attention I mean what do people think when they see these to out and about? It must create some laughs and raised eyebrows.
they live in Kentucky. it's the fifth fattest state in the country. it's full of idiots and rednecks and fatties beyond compare. i assure you, Becky and Al fit right in, they don't stand out a bit.

Tags
None