CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY? 08/12/20 - it's totally NOT a bot you guys!

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
I don't see how Amber's youtube as income and her pursuit of happiness are compatible. She has lost all goodwill with her viewers. No matter what she does people will think she's lying or see an ulterior motive for what she is doing - which is fair because there usually is. The only reason she has the following she does is because she's a train wreck. This means there is no way for her to continue without everything she posts garnering thousands of negative comments that will inevitably keep her miserable. It's hard enough for an individual to rise up and come to a place of self love and acceptance with a childhood like hers - add in the constant vitriol and you have a recipe for ongoing misery.

canadiancxnt

resident lady faggot
kiwifarms.net
I don't see how Amber's youtube as income and her pursuit of happiness are compatible. She has lost all goodwill with her viewers. No matter what she does people will think she's lying or see an ulterior motive for what she is doing - which is fair because there usually is. The only reason she has the following she does is because she's a train wreck. This means there is no way for her to continue without everything she posts garnering thousands of negative comments that will inevitably keep her miserable. It's hard enough for an individual to rise up and come to a place of self love and acceptance with a childhood like hers - add in the constant vitriol and you have a recipe for ongoing misery.
She's a narcissist. She'll take any and all attention she can get - fuck it if it's good or bad.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
It’s much less complex than you may think. She post for views and views equals money. She’s absolutely happy that she can still vlog some five minute clips with no editing, even though her viewer base is mostly negative, and still get paid. If it wasn’t for the money than no videos.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Some fun recent reviews.

Company presents with an introductory trial of 2 weeks - at first stating “pay what you think is fair” when you don’t respond they say it’s free for 2 weeks but they need a credit card to “verify” your account. No notice or further contact though you can use their site for those 2 weeks BUT due to a variety of circumstances I did not use it - instead I attempted to contact and cancel - only to find out that (2 days past the 14 day trial) my credit card was charged for an 18 MONTH MEMBERSHIP NON REFUNDABLE - huh? It’s in their “fine print”. Nothing in their “articles” that one can’t find for free on internet my @coach. Was an automated text.... uggh. Save your money. No idea if it works - as I didn’t use it - but their billing practices rival any auto ship hoax. Stay clear.

Ive had a Zoom membership for a year and a half. It has some program promises in over promising, under qualified coaches, and false advertising (there are plenty of Registered Dietitians (RDs) who address this thoroughly - just do a quick Google search. I figured it would be a helpful and different way to think about food, but ultimately became dissatisfied with the "red" food labeling that IMO encourages orthorexia tenancies and views as well as the superficial 'support.' This is a diet app, no question.

I signed up for Noom because I believed it was a sound program. Before the free trial was over the pandemic hit. They put you through hoops to cancel. By the time I was able to get permission, yes permission, from my coach to cancel the free trial was over and I was charged. I explained that I was a first responder and did not have time to answer a quiz each day, as I was working round the clock to deal with people who needed my help! They denied my request even to place the membership on hold for a while. This is the kind of company Noom is.

Money taken from my account without notice. BUYER BEWARE: If you are interested in this website and service, tread carefully through the process, as it starts out as a 2 week free Trial service, but then they go for the "help us to mitigate this cost, can you donate a few dollars"? That's the "hook". Don't fall for it. The minute you put them

DO NOT RECOMMEND. Many reasons. First their program states inclusive of PERSONALIZED DIET & EXERCISE PROGRAMS according to your personal likes/dislikes. #1 had to pay $49.00 extra for these. #2 I NEVER received them. #3 After several requests (with no responses) to have them sent to me I finally requested again to either send me these PERSONALIZED PROGRAMS I already paid for & to start my trial period after I did receive them so I could judge if the program was going to work for me under the conditions their program stated or cancel my program & refund me the $49.00 additional charges I already paid & not charge my cc for the program itself, they chose to NOT send me my PERSONALIZED PROGRAMS and cancel my program.

Their program is highly geared towards women, or men who need constant group hugs and hen circles to sit around and whine about weight issues. The chatbot "coach" is unfortunately, a complete joke. Signed up for the program, was told my "coach" would contact me in 24 hours. Hahahahaha....more like 5 days, and then it was simply robotic, feel good foo-rah. I kept asking for a food plan, and could never get one. ("Somebody" will get back to you in 24 hours (3rd biggest lie on the planet)). Not looking for pre-packaged meals just some direction, but all you get is invitations to group circles, or articles to read. (I do know reading infinite articles doesn't burn calories). Basically, you get nothing but robotic and canned messages, no food purchases, no guidance.

KEK oh AL never change your scam diet answers when youre talking to nothing more than Cleverbot. Sounds like a SCAM!

Nicotine Fetish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good thing amber invested into some real estate, maybe some bonds/stocks, and other things that can give a continuous trickle of income if YouTube doesn’t work out..... right? Sure would be weird if somebody made a single source of new age social media their income without any traditional back up means of income.

kiwifarms.net
She was given a golden opportunity, several in fact. to make her uploads a hell of a lot more interesting & dare I say? - real. She chose not to, instead sticking with stuff people are increasingly tired of seeing & stuff that nobody is buying at this point. Even a lot of her 'haydur commentators' who've been in her comment section for the almost 2 years I've been reading her comment section, appear to have left.

I don't think she's even mentioned she moved to Lexington, she just said they "moved". She's giving little clips of the apartment but still no tour, no view out the windows. If people didn't come here to find this out it'd be kinda confusing for the regular viewer so I wouldn't blame them for tapping out, not only is she boring things are vague and confusing if you just go by her videos.

SickNastyBastard

Grift Gang of Uncle Chang #Grift4ChangBux
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I knew someone was going to serve me that, I would snack too. "Healthy" it might be. Appetising, it isn't.
Not at first muh nigga. But your palette changes and shit like raw carrots become a lot better. Making good choices now saves you some real agony in the future if you can get yourself to be health conscious.

She absolutely did pre- AND post-meal snacking. You don't get to 600 pounds by just eating really large meals 3x a day.
Bummer, then its just more Hamberlynn bullshit to look like she's not completely shitting on herself

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net

Some fun recent reviews.

Company presents with an introductory trial of 2 weeks - at first stating “pay what you think is fair” when you don’t respond they say it’s free for 2 weeks but they need a credit card to “verify” your account. No notice or further contact though you can use their site for those 2 weeks BUT due to a variety of circumstances I did not use it - instead I attempted to contact and cancel - only to find out that (2 days past the 14 day trial) my credit card was charged for an 18 MONTH MEMBERSHIP NON REFUNDABLE - huh? It’s in their “fine print”. Nothing in their “articles” that one can’t find for free on internet my @coach. Was an automated text.... uggh. Save your money. No idea if it works - as I didn’t use it - but their billing practices rival any auto ship hoax. Stay clear.

Ive had a Zoom membership for a year and a half. It has some program promises in over promising, under qualified coaches, and false advertising (there are plenty of Registered Dietitians (RDs) who address this thoroughly - just do a quick Google search. I figured it would be a helpful and different way to think about food, but ultimately became dissatisfied with the "red" food labeling that IMO encourages orthorexia tenancies and views as well as the superficial 'support.' This is a diet app, no question.

I signed up for Noom because I believed it was a sound program. Before the free trial was over the pandemic hit. They put you through hoops to cancel. By the time I was able to get permission, yes permission, from my coach to cancel the free trial was over and I was charged. I explained that I was a first responder and did not have time to answer a quiz each day, as I was working round the clock to deal with people who needed my help! They denied my request even to place the membership on hold for a while. This is the kind of company Noom is.

Money taken from my account without notice. BUYER BEWARE: If you are interested in this website and service, tread carefully through the process, as it starts out as a 2 week free Trial service, but then they go for the "help us to mitigate this cost, can you donate a few dollars"? That's the "hook". Don't fall for it. The minute you put them

DO NOT RECOMMEND. Many reasons. First their program states inclusive of PERSONALIZED DIET & EXERCISE PROGRAMS according to your personal likes/dislikes. #1 had to pay $49.00 extra for these. #2 I NEVER received them. #3 After several requests (with no responses) to have them sent to me I finally requested again to either send me these PERSONALIZED PROGRAMS I already paid for & to start my trial period after I did receive them so I could judge if the program was going to work for me under the conditions their program stated or cancel my program & refund me the $49.00 additional charges I already paid & not charge my cc for the program itself, they chose to NOT send me my PERSONALIZED PROGRAMS and cancel my program.

Their program is highly geared towards women, or men who need constant group hugs and hen circles to sit around and whine about weight issues. The chatbot "coach" is unfortunately, a complete joke. Signed up for the program, was told my "coach" would contact me in 24 hours. Hahahahaha....more like 5 days, and then it was simply robotic, feel good foo-rah. I kept asking for a food plan, and could never get one. ("Somebody" will get back to you in 24 hours (3rd biggest lie on the planet)). Not looking for pre-packaged meals just some direction, but all you get is invitations to group circles, or articles to read. (I do know reading infinite articles doesn't burn calories). Basically, you get nothing but robotic and canned messages, no food purchases, no guidance.

KEK oh AL never change your scam diet answers when youre talking to nothing more than Cleverbot. Sounds like a SCAM!
Any kind of weight loss program is a complete waste of money. The only thing you need to lose weight is basic math skills and/or a calculator. Well, and determination and patience, which is what a lot of people do not have. That's the only reason why the weight loss industry is so massive (pun not intended).
Amberlynn will never lose weight because she is unwilling to give up all her favorite foods that made her fat in the first place. Doesn't really matter who she throws money at.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net

Some fun recent reviews.

Anyone who forks over their credit card info for a "free trial" of anything should fucking well know exactly what is going to happen, come on. They probably announce their plan to screw you in the terms and conditions, at least skim the goddamn thing if you're getting anything for "free" or you might as well just bend over and lube up.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
She acts like a smug cunt but she is also an insanely stupid one.

She really thought her cancer saga would pull in the continuing views and $$$. But not when you are such a nasty lying cunt to everyone (especially during Becky's situation), telling stories that don't make sense to the point people even doubt she had cancer (thinking she actually had pre cancerous cells and ran with that).

Her views are going down.
Where does she think the money is going to come from to continue living her big city dream?
She literally goes out of her way to create her own unhappiness.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Anime characters are ridiculously easy to draw, but I can't over how disfigured White Hairs face must be. It's nose is totally tipped over on the right cheek. Come on, Becky, this is fucking 101.
Well thats what Thumby sees in the mirror every day and must be thinking it is normal when your nose does not line up with the middle of your mouth

Tags
None