CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY? 08/12/20 - it's totally NOT a bot you guys!

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
God this cunt just won’t die. I have not watched any of her vlogs recently, because quite frankly, she makes me want to drive to Kentucky and slowly kill her. But she has mastered the art of manipulation for sure. She is a predator. Just because she is a fat, ugly wildebeest does not make her any less of one. She has managed in the last 2 months to alienate Becky from her family and friends, moved her gargantuan ass into a “luxury” apartment and purchase everything in the household new. She is living lidurally next door to restaurants and a shopping district. It is quite possible she contacted an attorney and made Eric, Rickie, D and D sign a NDA. It costs about 500 bucks to an NDA in Florida. That is why you are not hearing shit from any of them. And let me just say, can we now confirm she had WLS and not a hysterectomy? If any of you still believe the cancer shit, you belong in Kentucky with the inbred hicks. Bitch can’t tell time, you think she can lose weight on her own?

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
God this cunt just won’t die. I have not watched any of her vlogs recently, because quite frankly, she makes me want to drive to Kentucky and slowly kill her. But she has mastered the art of manipulation for sure. She is a predator. Just because she is a fat, ugly wildebeest does not make her any less of one. She has managed in the last 2 months to alienate Becky from her family and friends, moved her gargantuan ass into a “luxury” apartment and purchase everything in the household new. She is living lidurally next door to restaurants and a shopping district. It is quite possible she contacted an attorney and made Eric, Rickie, D and D sign a NDA. It costs about 500 bucks to an NDA in Florida. That is why you are not hearing shit from any of them. And let me just say, can we now confirm she had WLS and not a hysterectomy? If any of you still believe the cancer shit, you belong in Kentucky with the inbred hicks. Bitch can’t tell time, you think she can lose weight on her own?
Hmmm. If shed had WLS wouldnt she still be on a liquid diet? That lasts at least a month.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not at first muh nigga. But your palette changes and shit like raw carrots become a lot better. Making good choices now saves you some real agony in the future if you can get yourself to be health conscious.
It's unappetising because it's dried out chicken with low effort sides. They could easily have made a chicken stir-fry using frozen veggies and served it with plain rice. It would have been just as low effort and more palatable.

SickNastyBastard

Gaslight > Greenlight > Glow Bright
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's unappetising because it's dried out chicken with low effort sides. They could easily have made a chicken stir-fry using frozen veggies and served it with plain rice. It would have been just as low effort and more palatable.
Rice = sugar
And depends on which veggies as the net carbs in some are high. Im not saying she made some gourmet shit, but its def way better than doing mukbangs with 4 pounds of sesame chicken.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
@Goalweight170 She could've convinced them to sign one, which I doubt, but she couldn't have made them. Seeing how she handled the, 'Amberlynn', situation, I doubt she would spend the money and time pursuing that. None of them are very bright, normally a person would have a payoff on the other end to do something like that..job opportunity, access..something. She was already paying a chunk of the rent, when they lived together. She'd have to have bought them off with something. She didn't even come with her cats, initially, so she wouldn't have tried her luck* with making them sign something on the front end.

I guess Noom is another company/plan she spent, 'hours and hours and hours' researching, but failed to find all the red flags associated with it.

Last edited:

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine getting angry at a "predator" that can only catch the retarded and ignorant.

Redentropy

A little bit swollen, a little bit raw
kiwifarms.net
She still at part 2 of the cycle, and sincerely, I don't think she's going to stop the ranting videos until she goes back to the only thing that will raise her views/money again: mukbangs aaaand by then she will be at part 3 of the cycle.

Anyways, AL still boring af and nowadays Chantal is being far more entertaining than her.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Amber can’t manage to wipe her own ass but sure she is sneaking around having people sign NDAs and getting WLS (which recovery would be painfully obvious and impossible to hide especially with her YouTube skills) Top notch detective work.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Becky’s good at tracing but not drawing.
wasn’t there a gorilla that used to draw? I bet it draws better.
Doesn't she just trace stuff as well?
She did not trace that drawing, not even close. Everyone bitching about how things aren't in the right spot? Yeah, tracing would fix that. Also I mean... you have to know what you're doing in order to trace "well." Very few people can trace norman Rockwell's reference photos and get a drawing similar to a Norman Rockwell.

She's not a good artist, but it really doesn't matter. She's not selling these pieces nor is she really even showing other people. Amber is showing people. She's actually doing something semi constructive with her time. I don't really see what the problem is. People are allowed to be bad at their hobbies.

King of the Munch

kiwifarms.net
Superlate recap bc I saw there hasn't been any done yet.

He guys
Woke up really recent, is super tired
Is gonna weigh herself
Weighs herself naked
Yesterday 700 kcal under limit
did sleep bad and that can affect weight loss, do your research.
Now naked Amber on cam
Estatic
lost 5 pounds
on couch now
Becky mocks her a lot
Shot of Becky
Adressing big controvery
Is NoOm CoAcH a RoBoT?!
Asked her coach if she's a robot.
Robot said no and Amber wants us to know that.
She feels bad for the robot. She never thought it was a bot.
Becky's drawing on camera now. Some anime Weeb stuff.
First time Becky drawed. Its kinda good according to Amber.
If she draws again it'll be better.
Becky draws better than Amber.
Hello to Sadie.
Feels like she's constantly has to explain herself
Doesn't like the confusion and assumptions.
She saw a theory that Amber isn't happy but manic.
Doesn't like it.
She is taking her medicine. Doesn't skip medicine.
Knows how it is to be bipolar.
This isn't manic.
She just had cancer taken out and is not struggeling with crazy hormones episodes anymore.
It's insulting.
Now that she's happy it has to be a medical illness and that's not fair.
She's happy, not manic.
People are saying Amber is forcing Becky to be in videos. Not true.
Shitty dinner now in scene.
Now shitty smellcandle in sight.
Horrifying angle now on Amber.
Hi haters
Just kidding!
Hello supporters.
Has putten roses in a vase.
Took 1741 steps today. 3448 kcals burned for such a small walk!
Favorite snack pickles now on screen.
Such a good snack. Low calorie.
Has 700 kcal left she isn't gonna eat, waow.
Reached her step goal.
Isn't gonna try to get it bc she's hurting bc recovering from surgery.
Bye

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
She did not trace that drawing, not even close. Everyone bitching about how things aren't in the right spot? Yeah, tracing would fix that. Also I mean... you have to know what you're doing in order to trace "well."
She did trace them, someone posted a Inuyasha picture in the exact same exact position, no way she drew it herself. Also, she (or Amber) has said in the past that she traces her drawings, I don’t see why this time it would be any different.

But as you said, tracing doesn’t mean you trace WELL. She probably moved the paper sheet before she was done tracing due to her fingers being the size of a bratenwürst, and thus things moved out of place and the face got fucked up.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
She did trace them, someone posted a Inuyasha picture in the exact same exact position, no way she drew it herself. Also, she (or Amber) has said in the past that she traces her drawings, I don’t see why this time it would be any different.

But as you said, tracing doesn’t mean you trace WELL. She probably moved the paper sheet before she was done tracing due to her fingers being the size of a bratenwürst, and thus things moved out of place and the face got fucked up.
Nah, she looked at the picture but she didn't trace it. She copied it free hand.

That's also not what I meant by tracing well. You can trace poorly and have the lines on top of each other, but the slight differences you make will make it look poorly drawn.

This piece shows copying (they say referencing but whatever) and tracing. https://www.deviantart.com/yukimiyasawa/art/Reference-or-Traced-798574315 She copied like the image on top. Now the traced image is decent and I don't want to pick on an uninvolved artist too much, but look at the detail lines in the hands and on the boots. Those are traced and in the right spot, but aren't as well drawn as the original because the artist doesn't understand what the lines are doing.

• Informative
Reactions: 8008135

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Nah, she looked at the picture but she didn't trace it. She copied it free hand.

That's also not what I meant by tracing well. You can trace poorly and have the lines on top of each other, but the slight differences you make will make it look poorly drawn.

This piece shows copying (they say referencing but whatever) and tracing. https://www.deviantart.com/yukimiyasawa/art/Reference-or-Traced-798574315 She copied like the image on top. Now the traced image is decent and I don't want to pick on an uninvolved artist too much, but look at the detail lines in the hands and on the boots. Those are traced and in the right spot, but aren't as well drawn as the original because the artist doesn't understand what the lines are doing.
In summary she has the artistic ability of a 10 year old and Amber ooos and arrrs over the pictures like a mum over her mental challenged son

It's not awful but it is not good - for a child - for a 30 year old woman who likes drawing you would expect something a bit more tight

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net

You’re right, I watched the image more closely and some things don’t line up, not because the reference sheet she traced may have moved but because she’s not very talented and doesn’t really understand proportions and face symmetry. In particular, the moon and cheek tattoos are different. Also, the neck is... something.

Tags
None