CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY? 08/12/20 - it's totally NOT a bot you guys!

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
It's not awful but it is not good - for a child - for a 30 year old woman who likes drawing you would expect something a bit more tight
Idk, it doesn't bother me. Drawing is a skill that takes a lot of time and effort to learn. She's not good at it, but I don't know how much she's knows about how to learn the skill. Like I said, hobbyists are allowed to be bad at things. She's probably better than most adults who go to those drink wine and paint events.

She's not chris chan posting his work up, selling it, insisting that sonichu is trademarked. Why should I be mad? Particularly given that artistic skill is the least of her problems. If she were going to dedicate a little time each day to self improvement, would you want her to invest it in learning how to draw?

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Idk, it doesn't bother me. Drawing is a skill that takes a lot of time and effort to learn. She's not good at it, but I don't know how much she's knows about how to learn the skill. Like I said, hobbyists are allowed to be bad at things. She's probably better than most adults who go to those drink wine and paint events.

She's not chris chan posting his work up, selling it, insisting that sonichu is trademarked. Why should I be mad? Particularly given that artistic skill is the least of her problems. If she were going to dedicate a little time each day to self improvement, would you want her to invest it in learning how to draw?
I agree with this. Not everyone needs to be an accomplished artist to enjoy to draw and painting. For example, a lot of people in reaching retirement dabs in oil painting or start to play golf to use their free time. Becky’s works, while not perfect, can be improved if she want to. I would rather give her a pass than someone else who's poetry does not need to be improved since her first draft is the final one.

Tags
None