Captain Marvel - Literally, from "her" to "hero"

Are you actually going to watch this flick?

• No

Votes: 71 18.3%
  • Fuck, no

Votes: 155 40.1%
  • Not in cinemas

Votes: 78 20.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • (((Yes)))

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • Twitter told me I must, I can't say no, you white-cis-sexist-oppresive scum!

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
At this point, I've probably seen more MCU movies on dvd than in theaters. And I regret seeing most the ones I did see in theaters (IM2, GotG2, Dark World, Ant-Man, AoU).

Like, I'm one of those fans/morons who will defend Thor: The Dark World because I like it just enough
That 'just enough' better be Kat Dennings' amazing rack, because I can't think of any other redeeming qualities in The Dark World.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
That 'just enough' better be Kat Dennings' amazing rack, because I can't think of any other redeeming qualities in The Dark World.
Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston's banter as Thor and Loki (two characters that had already won me over at that point). Some of the set pieces and creature designs (Kurse in particular).

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
At this point, I've probably seen more MCU movies on dvd than in theaters. And I regret seeing most the ones I did see in theaters (IM2, GotG2, Dark World, Ant-Man, AoU).

I need more fat tittied Dennings in my MCU. Smirking bitch is a delight.

That Chris Guy

kiwifarms.net
I need more fat tittied Dennings in my MCU. Smirking bitch is a delight.
Only problem with that was Kat Dennings herself. The moment she walked on-screen and started generally shitting up the place was when all hope and enthusiasm for the movie died for me.

The intro with the Dark Elves was exactly the sort of treatment Thor needed imo - as was everything between him and his comrades prior to Earth-related activities - but then she comes in with her "lolstoopid" routine and it was over. It was fine when she was some super off-hand third wheel in the original, but her role in the second felt more obnoxious than anything else.

Would also have to say that the guy dropping the car keys through a spatial distortion was the dumbest thing that had ever happened in the MCU for a while, because nobody with half a brain would drop an item of value into something they may never retrieve it from again: Common Sense 101.

Reactions: Mr. 0
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino