Disaster Car Salesman Charged After Girlfriend Found Dead in Hot Tub and Second Man Shoots Self in Bathroom - If only the hot tub was a time machine this all could have been prevented...

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net

A car salesman has been charged with murdering his professor girlfriend in a case that police have described as “one of the strangest” they’ve ever seen.

Police were called early Sunday morning to the Georgia home of 69-year-old Clark Heindel, a former psychologist, who reported Marianne Shockley had drowned.

When police arrived, Heindel, Shockley, and another man, Marcus Lillard, were nude by the swimming pool. Shockley, 43, was dead.

She had been bleeding heavily from a head injury and first responders believe she had been dead for longer than they were told, according to local TV station WMAZ.

“I don’t know how to explain this to people who are not in our business, but when we first arrived at the crime scene, there was just something about it that was not right,” Baldwin County Sheriff Bill Massee said at a Monday news conference. “It was just sort of a bizarre, different kind of case.”

Lillard, 41, told police he was Shockley’s boyfriend. He said he had gone into the woods for a short time to gather firewood. When he came back he found his girlfriend “passed out” in the hot tub. Lillard claimed he pulled her out but fell down while carrying her, leaving her with a head injury.

Heindel told authorities he had been swimming in the pool while Lillard was in the woods. When they found Shockley unresponsive, Heindel said they performed CPR on her. They had waited 45 minutes before calling 911, he said, because she was breathing faintly.

It’s unclear why all three people were nude when police arrived.

Police separated the two men, suspicious of their stories. Lillard waited in a patrol car to be interviewed by detectives and Heindel sat on his front porch.

When a deputy later went looking for Heindel, he was no longer on the porch. The deputy called out his name and knocked on the front door. Then, a shotgun blast went off. Heindel had shot himself in the head inside the home's master bathroom.

Officials, however, do not believe he played a role in Shockley’s death.

“This is pure speculation on my part, but maybe he was embarrassed that this happened at his house,” Massee told the Athens Banner-Herald.

Preliminary autopsy results found Shockley died of strangulation.

Officials believe Lillard is to blame for the death.

Before Heindel called 911, Lillard had texted and called friends about “how to get somebody back to life.”

He has since been charged with murder.

“I will tell you this,” the sheriff said Monday, “it’s one of the strangest cases that we’ve ever worked.“

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
Lemme put on my thunking cap:

The two guys were carrying on an affair behind the female victim's back. The car salesman was dating the vic. They decided to come out to her or one of them slipped and she caught on, freaked out, tried to leave in a huff.

Fearing she would out him the suspect caught her, strangled her to death, then realizing murder is generally frowned up decided to try to cover it up and make calls showing he tried to resuscitate her.

The other guys realizes he is going to be outed, maybe would be charged as an accomplice, and pussed out like a bitch.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Lemme put on my thunking cap:

The two guys were carrying on an affair behind the female victim's back. The car salesman was dating the vic. They decided to come out to her or one of them slipped and she caught on, freaked out, tried to leave in a huff.
But wouldnt that mean she was dating both of them anyway? And they both were having affairs, or with each other or something? Why would anyone in that situation care, and why would the murderer care about being "outed", to whom?

I think it might have just been some kinky sex shit gone wrong, they really did try to move her and dropped her, freaked out--maybe the professor was married, and his wife was out, he pussed out because it would destroy his marriage and at 70 he didnt want to live alone with suspicion of guilt and his neighbors knowing all this. The 45 minutes was them freaking out about what to do, someone starting to drown in a pool is one thing but when you call the cops and the body is bleeding from the head, theyre going to suspect something more, then discover the strangling thing and probably wouldnt accept that it was just some sex shit.

Eryngium

Cryptids are a Cute! CUTE!
kiwifarms.net
A car salesman has been charged with murdering his professor girlfriend in a case that police have described as “one of the strangest” they’ve ever seen.
Lillard, 41, told police he was Shockley’s boyfriend. He said he had gone into the woods for a short time to gather firewood.
When a deputy later went looking for Heindel, he was no longer on the porch. The deputy called out his name and knocked on the front door. Then, a shotgun blast went off. Heindel had shot himself in the head inside the home's master bathroom.
This whole storny sounds like something straight out of a /x/ skinwalker greentext.

Marco Fucko

Just tell me that you want me!
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, it can't hold a candle to "Before Heindel called 911, Lillard had texted and called friends about “how to get somebody back to life.” "

You post to facebook about how to cover up a murder? In 2019, how can people still be THIS ignorant of how to internet?
Literally every party was over 40. They were born in the before times.

Exigent Circumcisions

Greasy trotters on your bodice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm very, very confused and mildly aroused. But mostly confused.

So they don't think that the guy who washed his mouth out with lead committed the murder? He just picked a really inopportune time to end it all? Why, was he trying to draw the cops' attention away from the other guy?

Professor Girlfriend made me chuckle, though.

potatoe

Meets expectations
kiwifarms.net
So they spent all this time dicking around after she died trying to come up with a story and they never thought to put clothes on?

Nothing weird at all here officer!

Plus it’s hot as balls down in Georgia, why did they need firewood? They should have spent more time on this.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Police were called early Sunday morning to the Georgia home of 69-year-old Clark Heindel, a former psychologist, who reported Marianne Shockley had drowned.
>Car Salesman
>former psychologist

Wow, he really must have sucked at his job.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino