Car Thread - Alfa Romeo proves cars are art so shut up

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, it's been a bit but thank @Rat Speaker for talking me into giving /yota another try.

I have a toyota pick up now.
Lightly modded 1.5 inch front rear lift, new shocks all around (bilstein)
no cat as it's a 90 doesn't need one in my state, magnaflow muffler ghetto cia wiht k&N on the 22re motor
tuned on megasquirt
4spd auto with upped line pressure and trans cooler
walmart (litearlly) stereo stuff head unit and speakers

The only thing I plan to do is p&P the TB we had our first snow today so I'm leaving it alone but I'll be driving it till it dies/spring. It's got 457k miles on it now lmao. It's as ugly as you expect, I want to strip what's left of paint and chalk board it.

If I grow to love it, I will turbo it using the 22ret manifold and a 5-7 psi build off an 18g. Once it pops either moar bewst build or swap for a benz 5cyl diesel as the 4bt is gonna require rebuild the front all over again.

Rat Speaker

Inferior little shit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, it's been a bit but thank @Rat Speaker for talking me into giving /yota another try.

I have a toyota pick up now.
Lightly modded 1.5 inch front rear lift, new shocks all around (bilstein)
no cat as it's a 90 doesn't need one in my state, magnaflow muffler ghetto cia wiht k&N on the 22re motor
tuned on megasquirt
4spd auto with upped line pressure and trans cooler
walmart (litearlly) stereo stuff head unit and speakers

The only thing I plan to do is p&P the TB we had our first snow today so I'm leaving it alone but I'll be driving it till it dies/spring. It's got 457k miles on it now lmao. It's as ugly as you expect, I want to strip what's left of paint and chalk board it.

If I grow to love it, I will turbo it using the 22ret manifold and a 5-7 psi build off an 18g. Once it pops either moar bewst build or swap for a benz 5cyl diesel as the 4bt is gonna require rebuild the front all over again.
Our trucks should go on a lovely date :tomgirl:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So my truck was a huge faggot. And thought puking gasoline on it self was a good idea.

I just got new injectors with a higher rate (I'll spare you the boring details) tuned them down safely from megasquirt (tuning software) truck runs fine and maybe in my head better with more power but... now I got all this I literally FOUND a tiny ass intercooler air to air. So yeah soon run 5-7 psi on it and if it blows who cares?

My next plan is a total hooligan build I think a EVO 8/9 or WRX bugeye era and just anti lag 3" straight pipe just abuse and laugh not gonna pretend fast or anything just a beater toy that's bulit to drive.

• Feels
Reactions: Gator Young Henning

Hobbit

Old Toby, the finest weed in the southfarthing.
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy, a car thread!
First, Jaguar E Type, the prettiest car ever made.

I also like fast 4-doors that aren't German. Dodge Coronet (has a424 Hemi. It also costs $660,000), Chevy Impala, and a Holden Commodore/Chevy SS for us burgers.

And, being a kid in the 90s, Vipers and Foxbody Mustangs make me hard, and bonus Taurus SHO for being a funky sleeper.

Attachments

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the truck is "done" I can't grow to love it, or feel attachment for it. :(

I hope you don't hate me rat bro.

Mods of now,
e fan
7psi on megasquirt (18g on a 22reT mani that's been p&P)
bigger injectors
P&P tb
intake with v stack
2.5" turbo back no cat
bilsteins on all 4 corners
little radio stuff
tuned by me and trans
trans cooler
brembo blanks ebc pads
bottle opener drunkenly welded on rear bumper

think that's all as far as mods I can remember plus cleaned up a lot and upkeep stuff truck just hit 470k! I assume it's on the second or 3rd drive line tbh. Motor compression tested nearly perfect after I seafoamed it pre boost and less than 10% change on the 4 pistons.

It's just a dog and sloppy feeling. I dunno I think I might get a wagon, 964 is what I REALLY want as a next new daily but prices shot up and my jag just ate a big 4 figure bill so kinda poor now.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
why are Teslas allowed on the street? i had one for a week, and the power just cut off after some time.
i was tring to overtake a beamer that wasnt going full speed and i couldnt get the stupid tesla above 200 km/h.
the car was also super load because of the fans spinning at max.
how can this be legal?
also the car is super slow and you have to look for a charger every hour.

FixinShibe

nope in australia for using a forum
kiwifarms.net
I Have a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL... nothing special, but I'm saving up for something even better... any suggestions?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino