Career YouTube ClickBaiter Channels - There are many YouTube channels who have made a living from click baiting !

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
TheGamer, run by the same bastards as ScreenRant.
I was going to screencap a particularly bad case of clickbaiting by them, but stopped shortly after realizing that all of their thumbnails are just mind-numbingly shameful.
So instead have a link to bask in all of the cringe.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
TheGamer, run by the same bastards as ScreenRant.
I was going to screencap a particularly bad case of clickbaiting by them, but stopped shortly after realizing that all of their thumbnails are just mind-numbingly shameful.
So instead have a link to bask in all of the cringe.
That one is so horrible that I'm not entirely sure it isn't some seriously long running meta humor or trolly performance art piece. It is top to bottom complete shit. They might state a fact but it is not, it is a question, which is the opposite of a fact, even their milquetoast question is built on a shaky foundation and that is just amazing in its own way. There's so many layers to it, it can't be natural.

Large

kiwifarms.net
This channel. I first found it a few years ago by accident. It's basically bright side but health focused and read by a shitty TTS program.

RLS0812

Worthless Garbage
kiwifarms.net
I'm adding TheQuartring to the list
Jeremy Hambly has adopted very click-baity titles and thumb nails for his videos. His content is becoming more and more filler as he stretches 2 minutes videos into 10 + minutes.
Jeremy also like to read 'news' articles verbatim as content.

• Agree
Reactions: Pissmaster

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
There's one I've seen recently, I don't remember what it is called because it was crap, but the videos had like ~1,000,000 views, 90 likes and 7,000 dislikes. Might have been one of those that just reads a reddit thread, those are somehow worse than the ones reading wikipedia pages about pop culture.

Videos centered around reddit is pure garbage, some tries to be creative and give the video a themed around a subject while still being a listicle, unfortunately the people making the videos are retards. One I remember is "10 mysteries that reddit solved" and the number one was never solved on top of being shit(someone found a hard drive, could not access it). It might have ended with the hook "maybe YOU can solve it!", don't know if they thought that one through.

HonsPonzud

A cuck forever for supporting Comicsgate R-e-tARDZ
kiwifarms.net
Oh well, it's not the first time that individual has been talked about around KF but i can't find a "specialized" thread about that horrible corporate sellout, while i have been watching his shit for a long while, he step'd deeper and deeper in mindless advertising of anything thrown his way, still, i think these last years he is stepping to new low's of youtube emotional acting for manipulation attempts, even the title is cringe worthy, clickbaiting his "retirement" while he still uploads his next video on the channel :

Maybe i'm just overthinking it, but i really, really start to dislike it when these huge youtubers that gets all the favoritism of google / youtube start to go off the rail and DARE to whine like this, going out of their usual editorial line the channel is supposed to be to almost cry on video and pander to a younger audience, keeping a soft shaky voice all throughout 30 minutes when you are a full grown fucking adult like he is (and he's getting old too it's not like he's still a f*cking teenager to go on these kind of emotional meltdowns). There is no excuse for this you know what you are fucking doing. And it's not the first time Linus tries to manipulate his audience with very personal bits like these.

And i know some people will say "but it's not that bad duh it's a one time occurrence and he's pretty reasonable in his emotional turmoil" Yeah, yeah sure, but it's more of a point of an accumulation of shit that channel has become these past few years turning into that e celeb worshiping bullshit specialized around him in the end and it really started to grew negatively on my overall views of that specific channel. Why are almost every youtuber evolving into this ?

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Buttercreamer Pete

maIware

kiwifarms.net
KidBehindACamera has gotten real bad since his dad died
my ex watches his channel. but not surprised a lowlife like him watches it.

i used to have twitter, and i found some video called "Bridget's New Boyfriend!!!" or some shit like that, since he posted it on there. i replied to it calling it clickbait.

it was nothing about her having a new boyfriend, just them talking to fuckin mcjuggernuggets.

speaking of which, mcjuggernuggets is clickbait.

Tags
None