Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

The Pink Panther

Get Sneed's Feed, Then You Get The Seed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never forget, any time that fat buffoon tries to talk about muh principles, that he openly tried to "use their tactics against them" when he played the victim after Anita mocked him. Out of one side of his mouth he's said "the tactics of evil cannot be used for good", and loves to criticize what he perceives as the alt right for using "SJW tactics", but when it suits him, he'll immediately use the same tactics the far left does, and justify it by saying, "thats the system they set up, Im just using it against them". As always, proving himself to be dumb, unprincipled, and hypocritical as he's willing to do the actions he condemns if it works in his favor.
The logic in that is that Smuckles the Hateable Retard thinks that beating them at their own game will eventually make them give in and see the light.

Which is fucking dumb because trying to play their game is only going to make them see through you even more.

Lemmingwise

Suit up and good to go.
kiwifarms.net
Happy Almost 1000 Carl.

Never really watched the guy in his prime, never really cared to. Amazing Atheist was my go-to "fuck them sjws" and my only. I only really heard about Carl when Anita called him a "garbage human" and that my friends, is where the rabbit hole begins leading up to Carl's greatest lolcow achievement, getting constantly shat on by the press while running a Parliamentary campaign. Thanks for the laughs and smuckles. You have deserved the honor, my white nigger.
Here's Sargon before he was jaded with it all, an early example of internet bloodsports. "debate" starts 1:29:40

This is from 2014. It's amazing how much more factual the feminist is in this discussion. Sargon gives the same answer when she offers that he can asks any questions as when he was asked what policy decisions were the most important ones on the doorstep on English tv. Just a complete dodge. Why wouldn't he have questions at that point?

With "academic nerd" jenni goodchild.

child.PNG

Last edited:

TheImportantFart

Farty Towels
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figure this is as good a time as any to address my post from the first page of this thread:
Yeah, I see this thread going the same way as the Milo Yiannopolous and Breitbart threads. I don't think we're gonna get much out of this beyond: "He spergs about SJWs". Remember, not liking/disagreeing with someone isn't grounds for a lolcow thread.
This is quite possibly the single most embarrassing thing I’ve ever posted on the Farms, and my first post was so bad I got tempbanned for it. I could not have been more catastrophically wrong if I tried.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations, Carl, you finally did it! Your boring ass created a thread almost as big as ADF's, DSP's, and other equally noteworthy platinum cows. Your black grandfather must be so proud.

Congrats to my fellow Kiwis who also made this a reality. I may not have ever truly participated in this longtime roast, but I can certainly appreciate true craftsmanship. Well done.

EDIT: The only way this could be any better is if Jess Phillips somehow becomes Labour Leader, and in her acceptance speech or whatever, thanks Sargon for further raising her profile.

Lemmingwise

Suit up and good to go.
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: The only way this could be any better is if Jess Phillips somehow becomes Labour Leader, and in her acceptance speech or whatever, thanks Sargon for further raising her profile.
Yes, please.

Women who are unjustly framed as being unrapeable can sometimes gain from the experience.

Smug Chuckler

Rape Joke Man
kiwifarms.net
A thousand cheers to our dear friend Sargon, the man who showed me the way to rationalatheistMGTOWlibertarianism, a thinker ahead of our time, thank you Sargon.

Reactions: Draza

Battler

kiwifarms.net
Happy 1000 pages. Honestly, I thought he had peaked with the liberalist shit and Gamergate 2.0, but the Stepfather went above and beyond by killing Ukip.

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
He honestly should've gotten his own subforum when all that liberalist shit was going down but 1000 pages will do just fine.

• Feels

White Devil's Advocate

Getting ill-er than the Zodiac killer
kiwifarms.net
Congratulations to Carl. Carl "Our Favorite Big Brained half black centrist/skeptic/alt-right rape tweet throwing white nigger politician" Benjamin.
Here's to another thousand.

Ningen

The new n-word
kiwifarms.net
Actually *chuckles* Kiwifarms having 1000 pages about me*chuckles* is proof that they are the real lolcow *smugly chuckles* and perhaps *chuckles* even a bunch of white niggers.
To be honest I wouldn't even read 1000 pages.
Anyway guys, see you later, getting sleepy, tomorrow I have to get up early so I can clean my suit before my shift at Applebees starts
Do you mean 1312? You are talking about 40 percenters right?

Last edited:

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
I figure this is as good a time as any to address my post from the first page of this thread:

This is quite possibly the single most embarrassing thing I’ve ever posted on the Farms, and my first post was so bad I got tempbanned for it. I could not have been more catastrophically wrong if I tried.
To be fair his cowdom wasn’t as obvious at the time.