Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
It's just going to be a bunch of total spazzoids freaking out at every nitpicked micro-detail, while the entire point goes entirely through their head and they make up completely wild conspiracy shitposts at eachother

It'll be like seeing two factions from alternate dimensions just tear into eachother
Sounds like pay-per-view level entertainment to me.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Smuckles has filed a "Notice of motion for attorneys fees" on the 20th for $33,419.35 + $5,000 + $126.54

This is only a motion and hasn't been granted but Sargon's side make some good points.

Some key takeaways
  1. The &33,419 in lawyers fees was a "discounted" one
  2. Sargons legal team had 2 lawyers charging 446.09 and 300.00 per hour, and 2 Clerks at 36.41 and 60.41
  3. Akilah had many different lawyers and judges say she should dismiss because of how weak the case but didn't (court transcript in the video linked)
  4. They say that the suit was filed in bad faith/to censor Sargon, some evidence submitted in the noticed are;
    • Emailing youtube to have him taken down & tweeting at Patreon
    • Dumb tweets and whipping up her fan base (including saying "lets bankrupt this dumb fuck")
    • Her youtube video she made (even quoting when she said "do I know he has a family? Yer and I don't care")
    • She only tried to settle once to “bully” him and didn't show any effort to negotiate
    • The copyright breach had no measurable damages and she knew it
Some other stuff, leaning in on the suppression of political speech and calling her legal council inept for allowing the case to drag on so long.

Leonard French video which includes him reading a court transcript which is also being used as evidence because the judge raised so many concerns with the cases validity.

Can't get the court doc but sure someone can find it.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Smuckles has filed a "Notice of motion for attorneys fees" on the 20th for $33,419.35 + $5,000 + $126.54

This is only a motion and hasn't been granted but Sargon's side make some good points.

Some key takeaways
  2. Sargons legal team had 2 lawyers charging 446.09 and 300.00 per hour, and 2 Clerks at 36.41 and 60.41
  3. Akilah had many different lawyers and judges say she should dismiss because of how weak the case but didn't (court transcript in the video linked)
  4. They say that the suit was filed in bad faith/to censor Sargon, some evidence submitted in the noticed are;
    • Dumb tweets and whipping up her fan base (including saying "lets bankrupt this dumb fuck")
    • Her youtube video she made (even quoting when she said "do I know he has a family? Yer and I don't care")
    • She only tried to settle once to “bully” him and didn't show any effort to negotiate
Some other stuff, leaning in on the suppression of political speech and calling her legal council inept for allowing the case to drag on so long.

Leonard French video which includes him reading a court transcript which is also being used as evidence because the judge raised so many concerns with the cases validity.

He should get this. As much as this thread would suggest otherwise, there are people a lot dumber than Carl out there and he defended a suit from one of them

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
He should get this. As much as this thread would suggest otherwise, there are people a lot dumber than Carl out there and he defended a suit from one of them
Anyone who tried to sue someone purely as legal harassment to shut them up having to pay a fuckton of fees is a big win for freedom of speech. Hopefully it'll make people like her think twice about trying to weaponize the legal system in the future.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who tried to sue someone purely as legal harassment to shut them up having to pay a fuckton of fees is a big win for freedom of speech. Hopefully it'll make people like her think twice about trying to weaponize the legal system in the future.
I know what you're saying... but the reputational damage Carl has done to the concept of free speech might outweigh his legal contribution

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
I know what you're saying... but the reputational damage Carl has done to the concept of free speech might outweigh his legal contribution
I'm not saying give him a medal for this or anything. I'm just saying, taking the issue by itself, regardless of who's attached to it, it will be a good thing if he wins.

• Agree
Reactions: instythot

Rausch

kiwifarms.net

Some key takeaways
wtf I love Sargon now

But seriously, maybe Sargon is the right guy to try to really swing the sledgehammer at lawfare censorship. We never saw that countersuit in the Maddox lolsuit; Asterios was basically on the pro-censorship side and only using it to grift and Dick Masterson had already taken everything there was to take off Maddox and turned out to not be vindictive enough to attempt to claim a bunch of fees off a guy who obviously will never be able to pay. Sargon, on the other hand, has the right combination of never forgiving a sleight, vindictiveness towards his enemies, time on his hands, autistic conviction of his fedora-given right to be obnoxious on the Internet and the funds to go through with the threat. On the down side, he's still the rape Tweet guy and going by his track record, if he goes in hard on this, then the outcome will be the overturning of the First Amendment in America followed by the uploading of Ruth Bader Ginsberg to a computer allowing her to remain on the Supreme Court forever.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying give him a medal for this or anything. I'm just saying, taking the issue by itself, regardless of who's attached to it, it will be a good thing if he wins.
He isn't the hero we want, the hero we deserve, or even the hero we need, or for that matter even a hero. But he'll do for this one.

AltisticRight

李文亮醫生安息吧
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to give a little credit to Vaush. I think him attempting to breadpill Shoe and making Carl seethe over at least the second debate has sparked something in Carl. The general response to the left from his videos is increasingly hysterical.

He legitimately seems panicked over leftists staging a violent revolution, and is starting to call them Bolsheviks.

It is on par with Chris Matthews panicking over getting executed in public when Bernie won in New Hampshire. Amazin'.
What an anti-semetic portrayal of Bernie Sanders, the ADL should be at work.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I want to give a little credit to Vaush. I think him attempting to breadpill Shoe and making Carl seethe over at least the second debate has sparked something in Carl. The general response to the left from his videos is increasingly hysterical.

He legitimately seems panicked over leftists staging a violent revolution, and is starting to call them Bolsheviks.

It is on par with Chris Matthews panicking over getting executed in public when Bernie won in New Hampshire. Amazin'.
Jesus Christ. Ron Paul's campaign slogan was literally "Revolution" and the man was a fucking /pol/ meme at the time. Why aren't you outraged at the incitement from that dangerous rhetoric, Carl?

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Some key takeaways

I hope he fucks her harder than his underage tranny masseuses fuck him.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Horseshoe Theory strikes again!
Not a fan of the Horseshoe Theory, especially when it comes to online politics. I have a different theory, I call it the Horseshit Theory. Essentially any online political shill is going to engage in the same shitty online behavior (gay-opping, doxing, blackmail etc.), be a massive fucking hypocrit (practice in private opposite of what they proclaim in public), and value their own ego and self promotion above any meaningful social or political position. As a result you can guarantee anything a politically motivated person operating in a public sphere is horseshit and is why their behaviors are so similar when scrutinized. The extremes of the political spectrum don't act in similar ways due to similar beliefs, they act in similar ways because the extremes are full of attention whores with major personality issues who are motivated not by the politics but by the attention and money they can get taking extreme political positions (aka people who are full of horseshit).

And it is not just the extreme left or right either, publicly proclaimed Centrists/moderates are just as guilty. For all Carl's "Objective Centrist Rationalist" proclamations he really hasn't behaved much differently than Kristi Winters in the organizing to target people they personally don't like whilst completely lacking any form of how they are perceived by others. Sargon is, in my opinion, the best documented example of Horseshit Theory currently online.

Grand Admiral

kiwifarms.net
Final post from me about the server

some more funny shit to piss them off is bring up War Plan Red and say that America could've won it in the war of atteration. they spreg the fuck out because they think Britain could've invaded and conquered all of America without mass uprisings.

also they they have an hatred of Americans and the USA (though will call trump "based and redpilled") the americans in the server are like second class citizens in the server (but i though liberalist was about everyone being equal and about the individual soygoy) they say americans are "mutts" and "not true europeans" along with that "most of them aren't white" (sounds like sargon on Italians again)

here are some more people of the server

Gservator - cancuck who thinks Canada could've won a war with America if war plan red happened and thinks any cancucks who want to join America are "traitors"

Nim - a Bermuda person who never shuts the fuck up but everyone gets pissy if you mute him (probably because he's the biggest angloboo on the server and sucks off a britbong's ego)

Arcadealchemist - Britbong who tries to meme on americans, only to get John Ross levels of rage if you purposfully talk over him and call him a britbong over and over and blast american music, bonus points if you bring up he shills money for sargon to access the payer chats and he's spergess out

sorry if there isnt much here, i finally got banned off athens for pissing off Arcade so hard that mods said i was "harrassing him" and i had the honor of being called a "Celtic Nigger" by him and others on the server before my ban, and i will wear that with pride

TL:biggrin:R on athens: shit server thats a circlejerk and hates everyone that isnt english but pretends to view everyone as equals to not get nuked by discord. filled with Britbongs and angloboos. its not even worth going to troll as you cant access any chats for 72 hours after joining.

this is Grand Admiral the "Celtic Nigger of Athens" finally gone from that hell hole

Last edited: