Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
....So is the thing we're going to be doing now with all political leaders who are able to generate some personal support from sections of the populace?
No, just the ones who are grifters LARPing as political leaders. And Sargon, for all the shekels he has successfully harvested, is a grifter and a LARPer.

Leaders that rise up from ordinary people generally work respectable jobs and are known and admired in their local communities, generally seen to be setting a positive example for everyone else, not people who implicitly beg for tips over the Internet from a cadre of international social misfits while calling people white niggers and joking about rape.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
4. there was a guy named Weeber who was a British Ethnonationlist who would dox members of the UK government and stalk and send death threats to them. it took him to spam my dms with IP grabber links to get him to be banned off the server. only for him to come back with an alt (which was against athens rules btw) and spam about me being a "Celtic Nigger" (since i am Irish-Scottish), his alt got banned after he ip grab the girl admin an stalked her. now i think his own parents have requested the UK Government to put him on a watchlist.
Weeber honestly sounds like a proper cow. Wewlad.

Lemmingwise

"artists need to be stopped" ~Jordan Peterson 2019
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would have happebed to karl if he had been elected as an MEP?

Grand Admiral

kiwifarms.net
He wouldn't have done shit and just sucked on government money while smugly chuckling about how he is now a true politician and Jim can suck his dick,
i can just imagine the news headlines

"Local British MEP calles Macron a "White Nigger" in front the European Parliment"
"UKIP MEP says he "wouldn't even rape Merkel""
"English MEP says it "Depends on the Child" when asked about child rape in Poland"
"Swindon MEP calls Italian Voter a "Non White Fag" and claims that Italians aren't white"
"MEP of UKIP streams movie called Gay Niggers from Outer Space" in front of Parliament"
"MEP of Swindon tries to mock a Spanish MEP by calling him a spic over and over only to be kick out for the debate"
"MEP of Swindon demands that Ireland be annexed back into the UK beacause of a guy called "Jim Metokur""

i can just imagine the news headlines

"Local British MEP calles Macron a "White Nigger" in front the European Parliment"
"UKIP MEP says he "wouldn't even rape Merkel""
"English MEP says it "Depends on the Child" when asked about child rape in Poland"
"Swindon MEP calls Italian Voter a "Non White Fag" and claims that Italians aren't white"
"MEP of UKIP streams movie called Gay Niggers from Outer Space" in front of Parliament"
"MEP of Swindon tries to mock a Spanish MEP by calling him a spic over and over only to be kick out for the debate"
"MEP of Swindon demands that Ireland be annexed back into the UK beacause of a guy called "Jim Metokur""
To be honest, I really wanted him to be elected. That way, we would have entertainment for quite a few years.

Horusdidnothingwrong

kiwifarms.net
No, just the ones who are grifters LARPing as political leaders. And Sargon, for all the shekels he has successfully harvested, is a grifter and a LARPer.

Leaders that rise up from ordinary people generally work respectable jobs and are known and admired in their local communities, generally seen to be setting a positive example for everyone else, not people who implicitly beg for tips over the Internet from a cadre of international social misfits while calling people white niggers and joking about rape.
I'm sorry everything else wrong with Soygon aside, the phrase "Your all a bunch of white niggers" is near and dear to my heart

Doctor Placebo

Marvel's Superior 2D Aryan Superwoman
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry everything else wrong with Soygon aside, the phrase "Your all a bunch of white niggers" is near and dear to my heart
It's going to be the only memorable thing about him in the long run.
Well, that, and running the most disastrous UKIP campaign ever.
Hey, let's not forget, "I wouldn't even rape you."

Hey, let's not forget, "I wouldn't even rape you."
It was the "I wouldn't even rape you" comment that freed me from Sargonosis. It was a garbage joke in all senses, in that it was not only unfunny but, given the context, a bit distasteful for someone who wants to be taken seriously. He could have just apologized, but no, he just HAD to double down on it over and over again, all while making himself the butt of internet jokes.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It was the "I wouldn't even rape you" comment that freed me from Sargonosis. It was a garbage joke in all senses, in that it was not only unfunny but, given the context, a bit distasteful for someone who wants to be taken seriously. He could have just apologized, but no, he just HAD to double down on it over and over again, all while making himself the butt of internet jokes.
He didn't even have to apologize, which wouldn't have been accepted anyway. Just move on from it. Instead, he tarded out on it for months and made it even worse.