Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters
i can just imagine the news headlines

"Local British MEP calles Macron a "White Nigger" in front the European Parliment"
"UKIP MEP says he "wouldn't even rape Merkel""
"English MEP says it "Depends on the Child" when asked about child rape in Poland"
"Swindon MEP calls Italian Voter a "Non White Fag" and claims that Italians aren't white"
"MEP of UKIP streams movie called Gay Niggers from Outer Space" in front of Parliament"
"MEP of Swindon tries to mock a Spanish MEP by calling him a spic over and over only to be kick out for the debate"
"MEP of Swindon demands that Ireland be annexed back into the UK beacause of a guy called "Jim Metokur""
To be honest, I really wanted him to be elected. That way, we would have entertainment for quite a few years.

Horusdidnothingwrong

kiwifarms.net
No, just the ones who are grifters LARPing as political leaders. And Sargon, for all the shekels he has successfully harvested, is a grifter and a LARPer.

Leaders that rise up from ordinary people generally work respectable jobs and are known and admired in their local communities, generally seen to be setting a positive example for everyone else, not people who implicitly beg for tips over the Internet from a cadre of international social misfits while calling people white niggers and joking about rape.
I'm sorry everything else wrong with Soygon aside, the phrase "Your all a bunch of white niggers" is near and dear to my heart

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry everything else wrong with Soygon aside, the phrase "Your all a bunch of white niggers" is near and dear to my heart
It's going to be the only memorable thing about him in the long run.
Well, that, and running the most disastrous UKIP campaign ever.
Hey, let's not forget, "I wouldn't even rape you."

Hey, let's not forget, "I wouldn't even rape you."
It was the "I wouldn't even rape you" comment that freed me from Sargonosis. It was a garbage joke in all senses, in that it was not only unfunny but, given the context, a bit distasteful for someone who wants to be taken seriously. He could have just apologized, but no, he just HAD to double down on it over and over again, all while making himself the butt of internet jokes.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It was the "I wouldn't even rape you" comment that freed me from Sargonosis. It was a garbage joke in all senses, in that it was not only unfunny but, given the context, a bit distasteful for someone who wants to be taken seriously. He could have just apologized, but no, he just HAD to double down on it over and over again, all while making himself the butt of internet jokes.
He didn't even have to apologize, which wouldn't have been accepted anyway. Just move on from it. Instead, he tarded out on it for months and made it even worse.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to take up the bet he stole Huwhite Niggers from The Embedding by Ian Watson, authour of some 40k books and Orgasmachine?
Ian Watson talked about white niggers? I know that Robert Byrd, Democratic congressman and former Klan leader did in an interview.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
TBH the UKIP gatekeepers are almost as bad for letting him into those corridors of power. What were they thinking? Why did they think it was a good idea? Because they perceived him as popular (even though he's cratering in relevance and most of his fans are/were american libertarian gamer nerds)?

Ironically, a lot of why he ate shit was his points echoing his fans' American-style libertarianism with the obsession with individualism, bitching about identity politics, not appearing racist, nerd culture wars, etc., more than anything average working class Brits give a fuck about. Nigga doesn't understand his own milieu, probably bc he doesn't go outside, and thinks his twitter clique is the real world.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
So does Sargon not know the media was totally right to go after him because he's incredably unqualified, a complete disaster area and he says stuff which is deeply disturbing coming from a elected official?

Based_Papa_John

Welcome to the Future you chose.
kiwifarms.net
TBH the UKIP gatekeepers are almost as bad for letting him into those corridors of power. What were they thinking? Why did they think it was a good idea? Because they perceived him as popular (even though he's cratering in relevance and most of his fans are/were american libertarian gamer nerds)?
Gerard Batten really is responsible for killing a a potentially viable political party. He thought that appealing to seedy elements on the right (whether it be Tommy or Milo) that he was going to expand the base. The only thing he managed to do was tarnish UKIP's already fragile post-Farage reputation. While I would not expect Batten to know everything about an online sperg, I do blame him for trying to overcome UKIP's image problem by

Nigga doesn't understand his own milieu, probably bc he doesn't go outside, and thinks his twitter clique is the real world.
The same could be said of almost all Twitter talking heads.

James Edwin

Huge faggot
kiwifarms.net
So does Sargon not know the media was totally right to go after him because he's incredably unqualified, a complete disaster area and he says stuff which is deeply disturbing coming from a elected official?
It's not that he doesn't know, it's that he thinks that he's above it and can outsmart them by talking to them somehow, even though he himself said to never talk to the media

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Gerard Batten really is responsible for killing a a potentially viable political party. He thought that appealing to seedy elements on the right (whether it be Tommy or Milo) that he was going to expand the base.
The trick is appealing to your seedier elements without putting them in charge of the shit and alienating everyone else.