Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Gerard Batten really is responsible for killing a a potentially viable political party. He thought that appealing to seedy elements on the right (whether it be Tommy or Milo) that he was going to expand the base.
The trick is appealing to your seedier elements without putting them in charge of the shit and alienating everyone else.

Slimy Time

Read 'em and weep
kiwifarms.net
The trick is appealing to your seedier elements without putting them in charge of the shit and alienating everyone else.
Farage appealed to those elements but kept them at arms length while UKIP leader. Kept himself personally fairly clean of all the racism allegations and did a fairly good job of keeping the party clean as well. It was the message and points he made that appealed to the Tommy Robinson types but never exclusively appealed to them, appealing instead to social conservatives/conservatives who didn't like Cameron's brand of Toryism and dissatisfied working class. He always made sure he had deniability for racism or extremism allegations by keeping Tommy away and keeping the seedier members under control. Batten threw that all away and essentially "confirmed" what the media and detractors said about the party by bringing on Robinson and Carl from Swindon, a living example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck do these people come from? Who the fuck is sad enough to still think Sargon is some kind of political Nostradamus in current year?
A lot of people forget most people pick political ideologies quite young, and just cling to them forever. Most of those people saw Sargon as a big, wise intellectual in their most formidable years, so will continue doing so forever.

The same idea is why KiA has a userbase, albeit on a smaller scale. It was a lot of peoples very first taste of the political at their most impressionable age.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
Oh no! How will he ever survive off of just a $14,782 (as of this moment) per month subscribestar.
On one hand, fuck Youtube for only doing this to one side (Contrapoints ain't ever getting demonitized for barely heated takes like Sargon's), on the other hand, as you said Sargon will be just fine financially. It's not like he has any overhead. He invests none of his money into building any kind of organization or mutually supportive community or safe platform for people who share his views.

Individualistism at its finest.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
On one hand, fuck Youtube for only doing this to one side (Contrapoints ain't ever getting demonitized for barely heated takes like Sargon's), on the other hand, as you said Sargon will be just fine financially. It's not like he has any overhead. He invests none of his money into building any kind of organization or mutually supportive community or safe platform for people who share his views.

Individualistism at its finest.
To be 100% fair though, Contrapoints has never (AFAIK) repeatedly gone on live television as a "Youtube Personality" and state "I wouldn't even rape" a government offical. Carl's election was rightly disastrous for UKIP and himself, but it also put Youtube in a really bad light. Sargon would have to be full on, 100% retarted if he didn't think that Youtube was going to be looking to get back at him for that, even if they spaced it out for a while.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
I’m not up to date in his happenings. Is Carl still trying to be a politician and has it been as funny as last year?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Sargon sells "Sargon Senpai" merch of his anime-self. He says he prefers people buy merch than subscribe to his subscribestar in his latest Akkad Daily video. He's emailing some woman from YouTube to find out what he did that was harassment and isn't getting much luck.
Convenient. I don't think I've ever seen a fat anime character. Even the bbws are what non-degenerates would call curvy

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Gonna call it, he got demonitized for the greta thumberg sexualised video, Twitter tards getting banned left and right for talking about the dumb greta sticker.

In other news, Akilah filed a response to Sargons request for lawyers fees, quite small, cited only 4 other cases and basically said she shouldnt pay because;
  • Sargon got a Big W and more subs.
  • Sargon got a gofundme out of it.
  • I OFFERED HIM TO PAY ME $44,000 TO MAKE IT GO AWAY AND HE DIDN'T TAKE IT.
  • People are mean to her on the internet.
  • Her current legal council are not the same as the ones who drafted the original complaint.
She even summited evidence of people being mean by submitting an email chain she had with Sargon but it just makes Sargon look really good because he stuck to his guns about fair use, offered to work it out without making it too public and deleted nasty comments about her on his videos.

She also submitted her video comments section which is just people going "lol ded channel" and doesn't even make since since
A) Youtube and google are not liable for their commenters so in no fucking way Sargon has any liability
B) She can delete her own comments when ever she wants.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
For some reason there's an article on RT about the demonetisation of Akkad Daily.
Sargon, in my opinion, is attempting to get a third channel monetised and has created a channel called The Symposium.
It already has 2 videos, ~16k subscribers, and getting plugged by the totally-not-Sargon WarPlanPurple Twitter account. He's even going so far as using a new character in the thumbnails of videos than the historical representations of the actual Sargon of Akkad he's been using for many years now.

Last edited: