Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure Richard Braine or whoever the hell is leading UKIP at this point, is doing it because his other option is running a cash register at a super market and he's just trying to quietly collect his paycheck for as long as he can until the dribble of funds dries up entirely.

Sargon may literally be the only person who cares about UKIP now, including the other people in UKIP. Everyone else has realized it's not happening and have stopped trying to force it.
Is there anyone left in UK politics willing to stand against biological women with Rape Tweet Carl?

Attachments

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
wait, Sargon's last channel wasn't demonitized until recently? That's strange, I've seen apolitical non controversal history channels get demonotised because they talked about ww1, but Sargon with all of his bullshit was able to get away for this long?
You have to remember that he's been generally laying low since the election last year, staying below the media radar. He hasn't really caught anyone's attention since then.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Because he pretty much is all that's left of UKIP.
'Now fellow stonecutters UKIP members, let us re-enact the battle of gettysburg UKIP's stunning electoral victory at the polls!' - Carl, standing at a podium in the abandoned, rat infested former political HQ of UKIP, now full of hobos and junkies laid out over the floor in their own filth

Corm

kiwifarms.net
Sargon hit Youtube's Trending page for his new "Symposium" channel. I just saw this myself right now:

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 7.43.53 PM.png

He's listed as a "Creator on the Rise", which means that he was manually selected by a Youtube employee according to their FAQ on that accomplishment:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Sargon hit Youtube's Trending page for his new "Symposium" channel. I just saw this myself right now:

View attachment 1203066

He's listed as a "Creator on the Rise", which means that he was manually selected by a Youtube employee according to their FAQ on that accomplishment:

Well, someone's getting fired. There's clearly a No Sargons policy in trending based on his last three blacklistings

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net

I give it about 6 months, maybe 4, before it gets demonetized like the other ones.

How's it feel Carl? To be reaped.
1585199230249.png

View attachment 1203066

The legacy of great thinkers of antiquity and their conversations live on through the youtube channel of a fat British man who cries about internet feminism

RSVP

kiwifarms.net
HisHolyMajesty2 said:
(it could have been Britain's "grab em by the pussy" moment)
Absolute insanity. That couldn't be more different from Carl's rape jokes.
Trump was talking about consensual interactions, not rape.
He was talking casually with a man, not sending messages to a woman who had been raped.
He wasn't talking about any specific woman.
When it came out, he apologized for it.

If Carl was trying to imitate Trump, he managed to do every single part wrong.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Absolute insanity. That couldn't be more different from Carl's rape jokes.
Trump was talking about consensual interactions, not rape.
He was talking casually with a man, not sending messages to a woman who had been raped.
He wasn't talking about any specific woman.
When it came out, he apologized for it.

If Carl was trying to imitate Trump, he managed to do every single part wrong.
Donnie also didn't make a YouTube video all but daring his quarter million subscribers to poorly imitate his rape tweet, which undoubtedly removed any of the ambiguity Carl so labored over

• Agree
Reactions: Scarface1

TheImportantFart

Farty Towels
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Donnie also didn't make a YouTube video all but daring his quarter million subscribers to poorly imitate his rape tweet, which undoubtedly removed any of the ambiguity Carl so labored over
He also didn't quadruple down on it and say with enough pressure he'd grab more women by the pussy.
It just makes you wonder why Carl Benjamin still even has a fanbase, it's not even about just a regular fanbase that just watches his videos for information, but rather actually worshipping him that thinks he has done nothing wrong:

View attachment 1203624
These people are so delusional. While Carl joining may have briefly increased membership (which Dankula and PJW are equally, if not more, responsible for), it's sort of like saying sticking a rocket up your arse during a race is a boon because it gets you ahead. Sure, it may do that temporarily, but before long you'll be lying in a heap on the track with your arsehole blown open, all for the sake of a quick boost.

And the boomers are the only people who still cared about UKIP. All the zoomers jumped over to the Brexit Party with Farage. None of UKIP's core voter base knew or cared who Carl was and since no-one was actually able to discuss policy in interviews because of Carl's stupidity, there wasn't even anything on the table worth voting for. Boomers may complain about the snowflake generation, but if the only policy you present them is "own the libs", they won't fucking care.

About the only thing they got right is that UKIP was in a death spiral because they achieved their goal of getting the UK to leave the EU, but as has been said so many times, Carl drove the final nail into the coffin.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
He also didn't quadruple down on it and say with enough pressure he'd grab more women by the pussy.
I've said it before, but the fact that he admitted to spending so much time crafting the tweet and didn't foresee this reaction is really funny to me:

"So let me get this straight. There is exactly one woman who bothered you enough to get you to say you wouldn't rape her. Does that mean that all other women are on Carl's raping table? Do you by default view women rapeable until proven otherwise?"