Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

that_monika

kiwifarms.net
Calling neo-nazi's white niggers is appropriate.
calling any group "a bunch of niggers" is bad optics for anyone in the public eye. Which is why, if you're braindead like Carl and can't control yourself, you should abstain from live debates. Because eventually you're gonna load up your gat, take careful aim at your foot, and blow a hole right through it

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net

This eurotrash motherfucker is deadass calling St Louis "Saint Louie". Toss some fedoras on me, I don't care. Carl, we are not a French nation. Butcher the French language like an American or get the fuck out.
Speaking of sharing "when I realized Sargon was an idiot" stories, I think the third video or so I watched of Carl failing to get basic tenets of subject matter I was actually familiar with confirmed it for me. His career wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Gell-Man amnesia effect.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Really? Nobody else mainly just threw his videos on for background noise they half-paid attention to while they played games?
Speaking of sharing "when I realized Sargon was an idiot" stories, I think the third video or so I watched of Carl failing to get basic tenets of subject matter I was actually familiar with confirmed it for me. His career wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Gell-Man amnesia effect.
But he uses Ancient Greek terms to label his paypig tiers! Clearly an intellectual!

Reactions: HarveySperg41

Weird Ages

kiwifarms.net
Same here, except it was the first video for me. It was something about Greek history. Not only was he wrong on multiple facts but I also noticed the way he cherrypicked quotes to make it appear like his interpretation was the correct one, it was super disingenuous. It's when I realized he cared more about appearing right than actually being right.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TheImportantFart

Citation Checking Project

Hellstate man trapped in parents' house
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DukeFredrickofStLouis

Missourian Nationalist
kiwifarms.net

This eurotrash motherfucker is deadass calling St Louis "Saint Louie". Toss some fedoras on me, I don't care. Carl, we are not a French nation. Butcher the French language like an American or get the fuck out.

As a Missourian some do call it "Saint Louie" (since the area of Missouri was once owned by France) but hearing this man makes it sound fucking cringe.

its just him trying to sound smart without understanding the culture of St. Louis (TBH i wonder how he would feel about the Bosnian community here, would he rant about Muslims as usual?)

• Informative
Reactions: supremeautismo

that_monika

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone even still pay attention to this dork?
Hes stupid enough to eventually do something worth mocking again, so there's no real harm in keeping an eye on him. I, for one, am REALLY hoping he does some ill-prepared stream with Fisty Splinters and Kevin Logan again, this time on the riots in the US. That shit would be absolutely gold

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, am REALLY hoping he does some ill-prepared stream with Fisty Splinters and Kevin Logan again, this time on the riots in the US. That shit would be absolutely gold
He actually did a stream with Kristi and Kev a couple of months ago where they challenged him on (among other things) his comments about women needing to be baby factories:

He lost quite badly on that point, but they also challenged him on his stance on Islam and he did just well enough on that front to give his idiot fans leverage to bomb the comments section and dislike bar. However, it did make me wonder how many fans Carl has left these days that are still willing to do this kind of thing, considering the same person commented six times:

The same person.png

Toucan

Peace on earth!
kiwifarms.net

Interesting to see that Vee is willing to relight the old fire and play underling for Carl.
Its essentially a four hour snore fest. You've seen it a million times before at this point. Vaguely defined debate topic lets Carl prattle on about nothing.