Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / Akkad Daily / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple - Leader of the "Liberalists" & Droning Pseudo-Intellectual Boomer anti-SJW Activist, Applebees Waiter, Mass Shooter Whiteknight

Would you rape Jess Phillips

• Total voters

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1374865
"It was all part of the plan, Jim. You didn't believe in Gamergate 2.0 but it's happening. You should've read Locke when you had the chance."

"The weak should fear the strong, Jim. Vae Victis, Jim. You probably don't even know what that means, do you Jim?"
"I'm minting dollars with my face on it Jim. I really don't want to, I-I think they look horrible, but that's what I've chosen to do to stand up for what I believe in. You probably don't even have a currency, Jim."

TheImportantFart

Henry Assman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how this smug cunt loved to bash the BLM morons in the UK the other week for violence yet totally ignores the far right morons who did the same this weekend past. incase he offends the hugbox that is fanbase.

Such a fucking grifter.
The saddest part is, he could’ve talked about it and still scored a win. All he had to do was point out that everyone who was shitting on the police suddenly did a 180 and started praising them for the way they dealt with those protestors, but he was too stupid to even do that.

Tony-Stewart

The Flea Killer
kiwifarms.net
Having your dreams crushed, your reputation destroyed and your career in shambles will certainly age you quite a bit.
I agree his dreams of being a politician are crushed. I don't believe his reputation is destroyed or that his career is in shambles. No one that I'm aware of has really disavowed him and he made a new channel and in a fraction of the time his lapped Jim and Nick which speaks to the well being of both his reputation and career.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I agree his dreams of being a politician are crushed. I don't believe his reputation is destroyed or that his career is in shambles. No one that I'm aware of has really disavowed him and he made a new channel and in a fraction of the time his lapped Jim and Nick which speaks to the well being of both his reputation and career.
You can't really compare his channel health to Jim, who acknowledges what rule 1 of building and maintaining an audience is, and also that he completely fails at following it: make a consistent upload schedule and follow it

Which Nick are you talking about? The mildly racist one who rakes in thousands a night or the one obsessed with the Js who is banned from almost all platforms?

Tony-Stewart

The Flea Killer
kiwifarms.net
You can't really compare his channel health to Jim, who acknowledges what rule 1 of building and maintaining an audience is, and also that he completely fails at following it: make a consistent upload schedule and follow it

Which Nick are you talking about? The mildly racist one who rakes in thousands a night or the one obsessed with the Js who is banned from almost all platforms?
I was referring to the lawyer Nick. I see your points and counter by saying Jim & Nick are by no means unsuccessful but only in our circles are they well known. Nick built his channel as a livestream focused channel so of course his livestreams are going to yield more financial support than Sargon's. But if you compare subscription size and overall views then it's no question who's a more successful channel.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I was referring to the lawyer Nick. I see your points and counter by saying Jim & Nick are by no means unsuccessful but only in our circles are they well known. Nick built his channel as a livestream focused channel so of course his livestreams are going to yield more financial support than Sargon's. But if you compare subscription size and overall views then it's no question who's a more successful channel.
Now that I know which Nick we're talking about, I could see that. Lawsports have become a slog as the show has gotten longer and longer, and I would unironically rather be watching a Carl video on the few occasions I still tune in. It's a valid comparison, Nick does upload regularly and manages audience expectations when he doesn't

I still can't really see a valid comparison to Jim's channel, though.

One of the few smart things I will give Carl credit for is continuing the regular uploads during vacation even if it means guest videos

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
he made a new channel and in a fraction of the time his lapped Jim and Nick which speaks to the well being of both his reputation and career.
The Akkad Daily channel just moved the audience from The Thinkery over to it. He's not creating a new audience, it just means his fans are still loyal to him.

Which I wouldn't say means much, considering its full of mouthbreathers.